LSU whiffed on Riley

TigerHorn

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

100% agree and 100% think it makes him look like a scared little bitch.

[NARRATOR: “He is a scared little bitch.”]

• Haha 5

Lmao . Been saying LSU is not as desirable as some wanted to make just for the optics alone. L.A. is nice this time around. 

Riley took LSU and Oklahoma both for a ride. The word mustve been out that he was looking to leave Oklahoma, despite his denials.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

This is such a good move by Riley.  He can crush it at USC and not deal with the meat grinder that is the SEC.

This is funny. It always makes me laugh when I read a new thread topic and I obtain my initial thoughts directly there after, head down the page to start writing my thoughts and then stumble n someone who literally already posted it.

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

100% agree and 100% think it makes him look like a scared little bitch.

Even better when the next post down is my exact second thought. Well done, Gents.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, DAG said:

Lmao . Been saying LSU is not as desirable as some wanted to make just for the optics alone. L.A. is nice this time around. 

It's a shame USCw ever got to the incompetent level they have been for the last decade. It is a recruiting hotbed. Pete Carrol new how to maximize the LA lifestyle and use it to his recruiting advantage. I remember him bringing Celebrities (I.E Snoop Dog) and others to practice all the time. Riley should be able to get them back up to snuff, but it is definitely a bitch move IMO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

This is funny. It always makes me laugh when I read a new thread topic and I obtain my initial thoughts directly there after, head down the page to start writing my thoughts and then stumble n someone who literally already posted it.

Even better when the next post down is my exact second thought. Well done, Gents.

I love when that happens

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Oklahoma's tax structure for California's? 

No thank you said the old fart.

I don't think a 38 year old dude making $9M+ a year cares too much.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well from what I hear some OU fans wanted him out this year even before losing twice. Their fan base is spoiled and I hope they get some crappy coach to humble them.  You get what you wish for because soon you’re going to be the next UT or Nebraska. I feel the same as some of you where Riley didn’t want to be put in the coach meat grinder that is the SEC. Better hope they can get a coach with some experience because this league will chew you up and spit you out even after being on top of the mountain. 

Edited by bootskii

1 hour ago, Eagle-1 said:

Oklahoma's tax structure for California's? 

No thank you said the old fart.

That is in the middle of a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG list of reasons why I would never leave Oklahoma for California.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I don't think a 38 year old dude making $9M+ a year cares too much.

He would if he ran the numbers.

You can knock several hundred thousand off that number for taxes,and real estate prices between the two. I had a cousin in Santa Monica that was paying $850.00 a month to rent an apartment there in 1975.

Edited by Eagle-1

2 hours ago, DAG said:

Exactly and if you've ever been to Baton Rouge well there's Airline Hwy and a Ruth's Chris............no offense to anyone that's a native of👍

• Like 2

I don’t blame Riley at all.  LSU is an SEC team and Okie is about to be.  Why not take that easy west coast job and avoid the meat grinder with the high expectations?

This is where CFB and the SEC are going, IMO. In the playoff or bust goal for most schools, it would make sense that coaches would favor places where the path to said playoff is easier.

Much easier to get the west coast kids to stay home and pitch a path to the playoff rather than trying to run the gauntlet and be fired in 4 seasons when you don't make the playoff through the SEC.

LA >>>>>>>>>>> Norman OK

That said, Riley did what Riley does well- pre snap motion, misdirection, HUNH straight to paydirt. He should win the Heisman this year (or an Oscar)

• Haha 1