Men vs Nebraska Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Man what a fun game. The AU fans really showed up and made it feel like a home atmosphere. They had the upper level closed but it felt pretty full in the arena. I don’t know that I have been in there since they renovated it but it was as nice as the Benz on the inside. 

And wow did AU show up to play. Straight up dominated Nebraska. Can’t wait to see this team compete in the SEC. This team has no limit on how good they can be. 10 deep with quality players and still don’t have the best guy from last season back. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jAUSon said:

Depth and game to game progress is mind boggling. If we were to play Uconn again right now it would be ugly.

I do believe we're gonna be ridiculously good once Flanagan gets his legs under him 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

Watching the Arkansas game against Okie (giving them their first loss). Arkansas coach just got ejected. Don’t we have Okie in the SEC/Big 12 challenge?

Yep!

21 hours ago, mustache eagle said:

26 assists on 39 made baskets

Exactly. That’s why I said this team is unselfish and plays as a team. Add that to the actual talent and great coaching, gives them everything they need to be a great team. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Exactly. That’s why I said this team is unselfish and plays as a team. Add that to the actual talent and great coaching, gives them everything they need to be a great team. 

Even so,  it seems 3 or 4 assists a game are left on the plate by not getting the ball to Kessler on the little pick and roll they do.

13 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

Even so,  it seems 3 or 4 assists a game are left on the plate by not getting the ball to Kessler on the little pick and roll they do.

I’m sure we can even find little things on the Lakers or the Warriors . 🤔 There us always room for improvement . That said I don’t see many colleges at this point doing this well. And it’s not just the point guards making the assist, it’s everyone in the team. That tells me they have their eyes on the game and aren’t selfish . War Eagle!

• Like 1