Harsin and the PTB

AUght2win

31 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

For a lot of people, the way you say something is often more important than what you say. Hard lesson to learn for me.

Still learning over here

• Love 1

On 1/26/2022 at 9:58 PM, auburnphan said:

This Bo stuff is stupid, he told everyone why he left and his family further confirmed it.  He wanted unconditional gLorification of being great without ever being great.

Totally untrue. Have you ever met or spoke with Patrick Nix? The guys about a half a step behind Billy Graham. He’s not the type to carry his son into the head coaches office and make all kind of ridiculous demands. This is complete nonsense!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/27/2022 at 12:17 AM, AuburnEagle79 said:

Could be a Bammer stirring it up, but I've heard the exact same thing from a local that runs into her somewhat frequently at Publix...

With that being said, tons of people get homesick for quite some time after a big move, so I don't know if it's as big of a deal as some make it. 

If he starts winning and the millions keep coming in, I'm sure she will persevere. 

BINGO, IMO.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2022 at 12:44 AM, JerryAU said:

Why is she doing her own shopping anyway?  BH makes enough to hire that menial task to house staff. 

I’ve run into Bruce Pearl at Publix twice! Both times he said: “the wife sent me”

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Totally untrue. Have you ever met or spoke with Patrick Nix? The guys about a half a step behind Billy Graham. He’s not the type to carry his son into the head coaches office and make all kind of ridiculous demands. This is complete nonsense!

Lol, good one. And if Patrick nix is being referred to Billy’s Graham that is not good.  A crook who used God to get rich off of suckers.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 13

1 hour ago, auburnphan said:

Lol, good one. And if Patrick nix is being referred to Billy’s Graham that is not good.  A crook who used God to get rich off of suckers.

Sad to see such a comment about a good man. I would like to be behind you and Dr. Graham at judgement day. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, auburnphan said:

Extremely poor statement for a football forum. Like all of our comments on this forum, it is just your personal opinion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Lmao. All of the stuff that has been said about so many different people.......pat nix Billy Graham. Everybody else patents scum of the Earth

• Like 1

4 hours ago, auburnphan said:

Goodness, some people really will go after anyone, won't they?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lmao. All of the stuff that has been said about so many different people.......pat nix Billy Graham. Everybody else patents scum of the Earth

Bible belt mindset and yes I am a man of faith. When people want to complain about culture distinction this is it. Legit, People talking stuff about our head coach, but people were offended by that. 

Edited by DAG
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1

It’s to late in the year to change. Give Harsin whoever wants that he thinks can make winners here. At the end of the day though if he fails to significantly improve his results , then the PTB should have no hesitation in firing him at the end of next football season and moving in with another coach. Just saying. This is big boy football where coaches make millions of dollars, they know and should expect to produce wins or face being fired. Enough said.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

Extremely poor statement for a football forum. Like all of our comments on this forum, it is just your personal opinion.

May I refer you to Mathew 28 where Jesus warned us of false prophets that would come pretending they were sent by Him. He didn’t say they would come as monsters but as wolves dressed like sheep calling their self Christian’s. That doesn’t mean they all are but don’t think because someone dresses in a cloak they are God’s folks. Many priest, Sunday school teacher, pastors and song leaders that turned out to be leading double lives. Remember too that Jesus didn’t teach in churches. In fact the only time He attended churches was to throw out money changers. Just saying. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

5 hours ago, auburnphan said:

Well this triggered some folks :devil:

• Like 2

A lot of Bs being thrown around here . Nix is gone . Who cares anymore ?? Does being right matter that much?? Who gives a s*** ??? Delete this thread . 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

A lot of Bs being thrown around here . Nix is gone . Who cares anymore ?? Does being right matter that much?? Who gives a s*** ??? Delete this thread . 

Delete this thread?? No way. I demand more blind conjecture on Harsin’s hypothetical relationships with hypothetical Auburn power brokers!!

Bonus points for fiery religious statements 😀

• Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

After much consideration and seeing such division on this board, I believe now is best time to reveal the truth. Many have speculated, though few got it right... and I've been quiet for too long.

I am The BagMan.

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

After much consideration and seeing such division on this board, I believe now is best time to reveal the truth. Many have speculated, though few got it right... and I've been quiet for too long.

I am The BagMan.

I was fooled. I had you pegged as Thayer Evans. 😅

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Delete this thread?? No way. I demand more blind conjecture on Harsin’s hypothetical relationships with hypothetical Auburn power brokers!!

Bonus points for fiery religious statements 😀

All good points … KEEP IT GOIN !!!!!!

2 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

May I refer you to Mathew 28 where Jesus warned us of false prophets that would come pretending they were sent by Him. He didn’t say they would come as monsters but as wolves dressed like sheep calling their self Christian’s. That doesn’t mean they all are but don’t think because someone dresses in a cloak they are God’s folks. Many priest, Sunday school teacher, pastors and song leaders that turned out to be leading double lives. Remember too that Jesus didn’t teach in churches. In fact the only time He attended churches was to throw out money changers. Just saying. 

Some of the best and most religious folks I have ever met were those who were not in official church positions. Spread the word behind the scenes when no one was watching or listening. Have also met many good priests who did this and go to hospitals, etc.

Props to men like Dr. Graham and Joel Osteen on making fortunes off it, but that's not for me. Don't know much about them so I can't say if they're great or bad. They probably don't care because they're laughing all the way to the bank.

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1