Men vs Vandy Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Great defense from Scotty to get all ball on that.

Looked like a hack real time, but I agree after seeing the replay. Woulda been called on AU tho 

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Looked like a hack real time, but I agree after seeing the replay. Woulda been called on AU tho 

Only reason I was confident it wasn't a hack was because Cambridge didn't look at the ref at all. lol

• Haha 1

Has Zep taken even one shot tonight?  We need him to shoot every once in a while to keep the defense honest.

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Green lob to kess! 42-38 AU at half! Great recovery after being down 14-3

This year has been different than previous years in that we make a run at end of half. Last few years the lead shrinks at half lol

• Haha 1

Wow that was a pretty crazy first half. Talk about getting everyone’s best game. Dang Vandy is playing out of their minds. Great answer by AU to take the lead there. This one going to be a fight in the second half. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Wow that was a pretty crazy first half. Talk about getting everyone’s best game. Dang Vandy is playing out of their minds. Great answer by AU to take the lead there. This one going to be a fight in the second half. 

I agree, it will be a tough fight for us in the 2nd half it seems. 

No way we can justify that against a bottom-dweller on our home court.

I'm worried.

6 minutes ago, gravejd said:

I don't see it being close at all, TBH. Vandy isn't going to shoot that well the entire game. I think we'll win by 15+.

Edited by tgrogan21
  • Like 2

Kessler fouled and headed to the line 45-42 AU 16:48

also announcer, yes the leave the floundering fish alone

love how u haven't said s*** about the other side but yet that's not a foul on Vandy stfu

47-42 AU 16:37