Men vs Vandy Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Refs must HATE Bruce Pearl or AU. Just went back and looked at both fouls. Jabari’s WAS NOT a reach in. He was body around and had all ball. Then the pick was moving and the guy actually shoved Zep after he went around the screen. TOTALLY bs. Really not a fair fight. 

Edited by jw 4 au

Jabari is on fire. They finally called Pippen for a foul.  I would love to see the ref's call Pippen on the chicken wing. Anytime a player tries to play close to him he pushes them off with his off arm and they never call it. We will win this game if the Ref's don't foul out our whole team.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

If I ever see a player more talented than Jabari Smith in the Orange and Blue, I can't even conceive what he would have to bring. 

Kind of hard to fathom what kind of player that would be. Maybe more athletic...but this skilled? Probably not for a very very very long time. These type of players don't come around very often. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

If I ever see a player more talented than Jabari Smith in the Orange and Blue, I can't even conceive what he would have to bring. 

Idk the round mound of rebound was pretty nutz at Auburn