Promotions for Kiesau, Bellatoni and Etheridge

Tony4AU

3 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I understand your frustration.  But some of it is misdirected. Harsin has had 1 cycle and finished top 20 . As for the current state of recruiting,  throw some blame on the AU administration.  They did more damage to AU football and Harsins job in the last 2 weeks than the REC could have dreamed of doing. A bogus investigation announced to the public by Gouge, that found nothing. All the while Harsin and family were drug thru mud. I respect the man for not taking the money and running. 

Good point. I’ve posted numerous times over the last few years and none of us AU fans really has to look any farther than the PTB. I mean come on, argue that they give millions or whatever, but doesn’t that happen at every major school. The difference is, the big money donors for AU think they need to run the show because of the amount they donate. Are Bama and UGA not the same way? Yes, they are, but the money people give, but just don’t base their donations on trying to control everything. AU is a current laughingstock and has been forever, because of the severe dysfunction. Really doesn’t matter who the HC is, because of the infighting and diss array. I love AU, but I just don’t see any changes ever happening. Thankfully, BP was locked up, because that’s the best decision ever made. 

I think the odds of Harsin being here much longer are extremely thin, so the hires make sense. It’s his show now.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Gonna Peacock again for a second ... our Platinum and Gold Donors knew that Kiesau would be the next OC almost 3 weeks ago ...

YEAH TOTAL PREDICTION.

This is a wild one, DAG. Painting yourself into a corner over the practical meaning of the term “know”. But I can’t stop you.

26 minutes ago, DAG said:

He has his own prerogative. I am just trying to make sense at some of the responses here. Disappointment and concern is one thing but my gosh , when you supposedly knew this was happening, this is a little overboard. 

I'm probably one you are talking about and I just wanna apologize because honestly I just want Auburn to be successful and these last few weeks have drove me crazy. Hopefully Harsin can turn it around and we can win, if not we will move on but for right now Harsin is our coach and I hope he does win this year. WDE.

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

Supposedly our current OC initially rejected the offer the first 

Oh ok thank you for answering you can continue with  what you were saying 😂

Edited by autiger88

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

Gonna Peacock again for a second ... our Platinum and Gold Donors knew that Kiesau would be the next OC almost 3 weeks ago ...

YEAH TOTAL PREDICTION.

Serious ? How did they know?Harsin keeps everything under wraps

Edited by NWALA Tiger

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

I'm probably one you are talking about and I just wanna apologize because honestly I just want Auburn to be successful and honestly these last few weeks have drove me crazy. Hopefully Harsin can turn it around and we can win, if not we will move on but for right now Harsin is our coach and I hope he does win this year. WDE.

Thanks for being honest.  Either way it will work itself out . You are my guy. Trust me brother.  I can’t wait to have future debates lol.

• Love 1

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Seroius ? How did they know. Harsin keeps everything under wraps

That’s the point. They don’t lol. They think they do 

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

Thanks for being honest.  Either way it will work itself out . You are my guy. Trust me brother.  I can’t wait to have future debates lol.

You're welcome brother. Same can't wait either. I do know we need to have some good stuff come our way. Here's to hoping soon.

For the record I still have hope we can win THIS YEAR. I think an ‘us against the world’ mentality can be very dangerous, and I think the guys that are left will be galvanized to play better than their best. September is going to be so crucial. Five games at home to build momentum. 

That month may very well determine Harsin’s future. If we go 5-0, we’ll have a ton of momentum to win a few games down the stretch that we shouldn’t. If we are 3-2 or worse, we likely lose a few down the stretch that we shouldn’t. 8 wins might be enough to convince recruits things are headed in the right direction. 

Time will tell. There’s still hope.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

That’s the point. They don’t lol. They think they do 

And now you’re completely contradicting what you just argued with me about for 10 minutes 🙃😂.

4 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

You're welcome brother. Same can't wait either. I do know we need to have some good stuff come our way. Here's to hoping soon.

Well it seems like the next recruiting class has promise. I’ve been said this is the long game.

A young athlete would be out of his mind to commit right now tbh. CBH HAS to win games first. Show that his culture actually works. If he does that, things will look up. I will say the one thing that keeps me hopeful was that we were competitive in every game (except UGA) and even CBH biggest detractors never questioned his coaching acumen. The things he has to work on are very fixable. It’s not like Gus who clearly does not have the Xs and Os. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Oh.

Now you get it. Which is why it’s laughable people who are in such the know are losing their collective minds. Stop believing in people who speak in absolute fact. 

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Now you get it. Which is why it’s laughable people who are in such the know are losing their collective minds. Stop believing in people who speak in absolute fact. 

The only person I believe  who speaks in absolute fact is..... me

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

There is literally a guy I am arguing with who legit did that and now is trying to walk it back. No different than the guys running with false allegations and now of course walked it back and on a different hill now. 

What the hell did I walk back? I told you that I support Auburn and think Harsin is killing the football program. How is that hard for you to understand? Look at my post history. I’ve been saying the same thing for 3 months. I haven’t walked s**t back. If I didn’t support Auburn I wouldn’t be on this forum at 12:15am on a Saturday morning. I’m voicing a negative opinion of Harsin’s moves, BECAUSE I support Auburn. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, metafour said:

this is more of the same from Harsin - he didn't even take a "young up and coming" G5 coach. You're taking a bunch of little-known coaches with few if any ties to this region and expecting them to produce what Auburn expects.

You're 3 months late to the game bruh...

On 11/30/2021 at 10:46 AM, Viper said:

Harsin will always get the scraps, which will always be his former and/or current assistants. 

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

What the hell did I walk back? I told you that I support Auburn and think Harsin is killing the football program. How is that hard for you to understand? Look at my post history. I’ve been saying the same thing for 3 months. I haven’t walked s**t back. If I didn’t support Auburn I wouldn’t be on this forum at 12:15am on a Saturday morning. I’m voicing a negative opinion of Harsin’s moves, BECAUSE I support Auburn. 

Bro big bird said Bobo didn’t work out here and he moved on. You said some of us feel the same about Harsin, what is the difference ? The freaking difference is Bobo is fired and Harsin is the coach. So I am going to ask you a simple question, how do you plan on moving on from the current head coach ? Lol. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?  Just because you on a thread at 12:30 AM doesn’t mean crap. AU-24 be posting at 4 am saying he doesn’t want or like CBH. But at least he says it. There isn’t no interpretation.

"I've been saying the same thing for 3 months." No s***. You have been saying the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER. How many times are you going to keep repeating the same chicken little CBH IS SINKING OUR PROGRAM mantra? At least people like W.E.D bring debating points and substances. Not the same, "OH NO, MORE BOISE BOYS" whining. What the hell did you expect? We get it. You don't want him and you have already admitted you aren't going to give him the benefit of a doubt. So stop acting like you hope he succeeds.

Edited by DAG
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, cbo said:

I'm fine, my friend. This program is running on fumes, though. It's pretty obvious. 

Has been for months. It's just taken this long for many of the pumpers to finally see it. The last few remaining pumpers here will still be bi*chin as he's driving away with 18M in late November.

• Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, AUght2win said:

I do know why because I have common sense. When I see someone file for divorce I don’t have to “know” any details to know they weren’t happy with their spouse. There’s no logical explanation that is outside of CDM didn’t like CBH’s program.

Or maybe CBH was unhappy with Mason…who factually knows 

2 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

U don't know why Mason left. I don't know why Mason left.

It doesn't matter why Mason left. The underlying issue is the very best assistant that Harsin hired to begin his P5 career walked out after a single season with no immediate contract waiting on him. Mason wasn't eyeing a better job. He was eyeing to GTFO.

You refuse to see the infinite list of issues with Harsin as a SEC HC.

Finishes 0-5

DC walks after one year

Promotes a Boise DC from within

OC walks after 43 days

Recruiting finishes #18

PTB launches an all-out crusade to exorcise him into taking a severance check

Promotes a Boise OC from within

But oh no...you keep doing you...

leslie-nielsen-nothing-to-see-here.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PoetTiger said:

Or maybe CBH was unhappy with Mason…who factually knows 

I DO, YA DIP. HE WOULD HAVE FIRED HIM IN NOVEMBER, SAME AS BOBO, IF HE DIDN’T WANT HIM!

This stuff drives me nuts. And it proves my point. You guys know it’s bad and you’re so deep in denial you need to be able to excuse-away these things, even if it’s incredibly illogical.

Explain why Mason gave a speech to the team saying he was leaving for personal reasons. Why would Harsin allow that or want that to happen if he fired him? Did Bobo tell the team he was voluntarily walking away too?

It’s true not everything is negative but it’s also true not everything is positive. There is NO WAY CBH pushed Mason out. Stop pushing that BS.

Edited by AUght2win

24 minutes ago, Viper said:

It doesn't matter why Mason left. The underlying issue is the very best assistant that Harsin hired to begin his P5 career walked out after a single season with no immediate contract waiting on him. Mason wasn't eyeing a better job. He was eyeing to GTFO.

You refuse to see the infinite list of issues with Harsin as a SEC HC.

Finishes 0-5

DC walks after one year

Promotes a Boise DC from within

OC walks after 43 days

Recruiting finishes #18

PTB launches an all-out crusade to exorcise him into taking a severance check

Promotes a Boise OC from within

But oh no...you keep doing you...

leslie-nielsen-nothing-to-see-here.gif

It’s truly nuts to see people try to say Harsin didn’t want him or that it’s unclear why he left. Truly, truly insane.

18 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

It’s truly nuts to see people try to say Harsin didn’t want him or that it’s unclear why he left. Truly, truly insane.

And it truly doesn't matter. It's like rehashing if Terry Bowden quit or was fired. The point is the two sides were done with one another. No different here.

• Like 1