Promotions for Kiesau, Bellatoni and Etheridge

Tony4AU

1 hour ago, AUght2win said:

Auburn fans are not going to accept being lesser than UGA and Alabama. And rightfully so. We can never ever act like those losses don’t count.

Malzahn was consistently lesser than UGA/Bama yet we gave him 8 years. I am not suggesting we give Harsin 8 but to me more than 1 (with support) is required.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Ok DUDE, so what did it turn up? In 2017 Dan Enos left after 1 year as Bamas OC coordinator for the same role at Miami under Manny freaking Diaz.. No investigation was launched... It happens..What it turned up was a bunch of players that Malzahn babied and had trouble when they were held accountable

On what planet is the Enos move comparable to the Mason move. Enos went from a position coach to an OC.

6 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Malzahn was consistently lesser than UGA/Bama yet we gave him 8 years. I am not suggesting we give Harsin 8 but to me more than 1 (with support) is required.

He’s getting 2. Why do you guys keep saying that. Harsin is getting 2 seasons. 

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

On what planet is the Enos move comparable to the Mason move. Enos went from a position coach to an OC.

What .. he was Bama OC and went to be Miami OC.. lateral move . Just like mason.. 

I gotcha. I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I added the “( with support)” especially for you. JS

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

One actually will recruit

You don't know the other won't, but that does stop you from pushing that narrative.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

You s*** on him now. But you were really high on him when hired. Got a but of a soft spot for coaches 

Nope, thought he would do better. He didn't, I moved on.

29 minutes ago, bigbird said:

That’s how some of us feel about Harsin. What’s the difference.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

One is our HC, one was our OC

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

The difference is  he is our current ball coach. So do you just not plan on supporting this team this coming fall?

Edited by DAG
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, bigbird said:

You don't know the other won't, but that does stop you from pushing that narrative.

Cmon. He's been at random now P5 schools for 2 decades. 

If could really recruit he'd have countless good jobs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

The difference is  he is our current ball coach. So do you just not plan on supporting this team this coming fall?

You can still support the Auburn football team while not supporting the coach’s decisions. That’s like saying “you badmouth Joe Biden or Donald Trump, so you must not love America”. It’s not all black and white, brother.

43 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Right. And you thought Friend was an A too. Zac a C. Corn a B+.. Bobo was a B so Kiesau is a an A-??

Mason an A+ and lambasted him for always having a foot out the door.

For someone who wants to get upset about being down on coaches being hired, one would think you'd have a better record grading coaching hires. Looking forward to your faceplam 

Edited by W.E.D
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

One is our HC, one was a OC

So because he’s the head coach, he’s immune from criticism and everyone who calls out his asinine staff choices is negative and pessimistic? Jesus! What has the man done since the investigation ended to deserve such a benefit of the doubt? If anything he’s doubled down on his stubborn bullsh*t. 

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Right. And you thought Friend was an A too. Zac a C. Corn a B+.. Bobo was a B so Kiesau is a an A-??

Mason an A+ and lambasted him for always having a foot out the door.

For someone who wants to get upset about being down on coaches being hired, one would think you'd have a better record grading coaching hires. Looking forward to your faceplam 

image.gif

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

People qre getting into Gus territory of defensiveness. You can be critical if Harsin, his staff, and his hirings, bur still want him to win.

This DE promotion to me is the worst hire this offseason and a bit overshadowed by the OC news. I'd still like him to and hope he recruits well

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

What has the man done since the investigation ended to deserve such a benefit of the doubt?

What has he done to be chastised so greatly?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

image.gif

I just don't get why ppl get so indignant about others being critical. Like if you say a damn thing negative about a nation wide search that ended up hiring our WR coach or a 20 year P5 level coach as anything less than amazing you're somehow a hater.

It's OK to question things vs blindly supporting someone who literally has done nothing to deserve it.

Now you win 7 rings like Saban, you get a couple passes on hires or the benefit of the doubt. He'll, win 1 Iron Bowl and you get life time praise from everyone over 42

Edited by W.E.D
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

What has he done to be chastised so greatly?

Pretty much everything since mid October. Is that really a serious question ??

Edited by W.E.D
  • Like 1