Men vs Miss State Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Green screwed up ANOTHER late clock possession and Bruce didn't call a timeout!

HORRIBLE COACHING!!!!

I have to agree on this, how many times are we gonna let Wendell screw this up, every damn time 

• Like 3

I cannot, for the life of me, understand how we can't get a good shot off to end a game!  ****!

• Like 1

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Jesus Christ

It’s Greene with the same garbage every time the game is on the line. Every. Time. He just stands there and dribbles. 

Shoot let KD bring it up at the end.  No freaking killer instinct. 

• Like 1

Drive the frickin ball!!! Our bball IQ outside of Jabari is laughable. This happens all the time but apparently Bruce will either not acknowledge it or the players just go bonkers. Bush league crap. 

• Like 1

Another overtime ...

Hope we get this one.

Well, we certainly haven’t learned that Green cannot have the ball to end a game!  

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Can Green not see anymore? Just keeps dribbling. 

Stays over dribbling far out on the perimeter. I just don't understand why he just doesn't drive the fricking ball! Even if he misses...we have a good chance at a rebound put back or foul situation.

This is just not a good basketball team right now. Just don't see it getting turned around. Guard play is some of the worst I've ever seen. No IQ and limited ability 

And there goes another horrible end. Holding the ball for 15 seconds and not driving at all. This has led to two loses for us. Will it be another? Either way this team has some real problems. Started as just shooting issues with our guards. Now it seems like the rest of the team )outside of Jabari) has forgotten how to shoot and now the rebounding comes back to get us again. Great. 

• Like 1

Why can we not call a timeout there before the half? I mean clearly, hitting buzzer beaters is not our game maybe talk it over a little? SMH horrible coaching

Oh look another OT game on the road. I wonder how this will turn out. This team does not know how to win on the road anymore. They specialize in blowing large leads and collapsing epically 

I just knew Bruce would call a TO when Green brought it across half court. We have messed this up 3 or 4 times now. Call a TO and get a play together. 

Welp All these were habits developed early in the season . Now they are at there peak with no solution in sight. Something isn’t right Jabari gets it going and just like clockwork they stop feeding him the ball