Men vs Jax State Game Thread

Maverick.AU

I'm super nervous about this game. I'm just really worried about our offense and if they come out hitting shots i'm afraid our guys will start forcing things. Would love to see a strong performance so the team and fans can get some confidence back that this team can compete for the title. 

• Like 1

Today our guards step it up a bit! Handle the ball well, make smart decisions, make plays to help your teammates score, and play great defense.

Win your individual match up and play for each other. Use this game to set a tone for what you plan on accomplishing this tournament. 

I've been waiting all year for this. Didn't too much care about the regular season.......let's go!

I had put this in the wrong spot

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

A tad over an hour before tip! Let's get this dub!!!

stalking.gif

• Love 1

War Eagle, everyone! Let's get this W! I envision Zep having his greatest game with playing so close to his home and him apologizing for how the team played against A&M.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Will do my best on play by play. Will be eating lunch with the game on the computer

Thanks for everything you've done this season! Just need to do it 6 more times, buddy!

• Love 1

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Will do my best on play by play. Will be eating lunch with the game on the computer

Look, I like you...I really do, you're a great guy, but do you remember what happened last time you took off?  Is it worth it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Alright, let's do this.

Since I only live an hour away I thought about driving up to Greenville for the game until I found out they wanted $80 bucked for an upper level seat. I can buy a full tank of gas for my lawn mower for that kind of money.

• Haha 1

Great ball movement! KD inside and let's out a scream!!! 2-0 AU 

jabari 3!!!! 5-0 AU 

Edited by Maverick.AU