Shrug: Will the Media Ever Bother to Cover the Crime Spree Terrorizing Pro-Life Organizations?

AUFAN78

In America, it is unacceptable that we even have to ask the question: Will the media ever bother to cover the crime spree terrorizing pro-life organizations? If this were an abortion clinic it would be front page and headline news. Any doubters? Why the double standard? Can't Americans have fairness and simply the news? So the true answer is no. Since the assassination attempt on a Supreme Court Justice here is how the Sunday shows covered it:

How the Sunday shows covered the attempted assassination of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. # of mentions of "Kavanaugh":

ABC's This Week: 0 mentions

NBC's Meet The Press: 0 mentions

CBS's Face The Nation: 0 mentions

CNN SOTU: 0 mentions

Fox News Sunday covered.

So you read that right. An assassination attempt on a Supreme Court Justice received zero coverage from 4 of the big 5 Sunday shows. Pathetic right? No it is worse. It is confirmation they actually approve the attempt. Silence can be deadly and encouraging. It is shameful.

Excluding this there were three pregnancy centers firebombed and two dozen pro-life offices vandalized just this month. What? You didn't know. Why? Because there is no coverage. I mean the White House won't comment on any of this. This is today's America where a party of hate controls the levers and messaging and it is a shame. A disgrace.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2022/06/13/will-the-media-ever-start-covering-crime-spree-targeting-prolife-organizations-n2608604

• Haha 2

Not sure what is worse, the media not covering it or the blatant disregard of the law by the AG and DOJ.  Kind of like the current administration completely ignoring their responsibility to secure the border.  

On 6/18/2022 at 1:06 PM, AUFAN78 said:

In America, it is unacceptable that we even have to ask the question: Will the media ever bother to cover the crime spree terrorizing pro-life organizations? If this were an abortion clinic it would be front page and headline news. Any doubters? Why the double standard? Can't Americans have fairness and simply the news? So the true answer is no. Since the assassination attempt on a Supreme Court Justice here is how the Sunday shows covered it:

How the Sunday shows covered the attempted assassination of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. # of mentions of "Kavanaugh":

ABC's This Week: 0 mentions

NBC's Meet The Press: 0 mentions

CBS's Face The Nation: 0 mentions

CNN SOTU: 0 mentions

Fox News Sunday covered.

So you read that right. An assassination attempt on a Supreme Court Justice received zero coverage from 4 of the big 5 Sunday shows. Pathetic right? No it is worse. It is confirmation they actually approve the attempt. Silence can be deadly and encouraging. It is shameful.

Excluding this there were three pregnancy centers firebombed and two dozen pro-life offices vandalized just this month. What? You didn't know. Why? Because there is no coverage. I mean the White House won't comment on any of this. This is today's America where a party of hate controls the levers and messaging and it is a shame. A disgrace.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2022/06/13/will-the-media-ever-start-covering-crime-spree-targeting-prolife-organizations-n2608604

Funny.  I don't watch Pravda and yet it was covered by Reuters, BBC, and Public Radio.

So much for the virtue signaling by Fox and White Evangelicals

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, 1716AU said:

Funny.  I don't watch Pravda and yet it was covered by Reuters, BBC, and Public Radio.

So much for the virtue signaling by Fox and White Evangelicals

The story wasn't about Reuters, BBC, nor Public Radio. It was about the big five Sunday shows. Keep up please.

• Haha 1

It's not about the media,,, even though that is the thread title.  It's about the Sunday shows.  Right. 

Now 1716, the goalposts are back another 20 yards, see if you can make that kick again.

Edited by icanthearyou
  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

So we're admitting that media DOES and HAS covered these issues, we're just here complaining about these specific Sunday Talk/commentary shows that run for like 45 mins each Sunday because they didn't talk about the pet issues OP wants talked about.

I guess my suggestion would be to not rely on a segment of Face the Nation on Sundays for all your news and info, and keep an eye on real news outlets throughout the week that will cover a wider array of issues and topics.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

So we're admitting that media DOES and HAS covered these issues, we're just here complaining about these specific Sunday Talk/commentary shows that run for like 45 mins each Sunday because they didn't talk about the pet issues OP wants talked about.

I guess my suggestion would be to not rely on a segment of Face the Nation on Sundays for all your news and info, and keep an eye on real news outlets throughout the week that will cover a wider array of issues and topics.

It was faux outrage at it's finest.  Crafted by the clever, deceptive and disingenuous for the consumption of the ignorant, deceptive and disingenuous.  Garbage programming of the bots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/21/2022 at 2:12 PM, icanthearyou said:

It's not about the media,,, even though that is the thread title.  It's about the Sunday shows.  Right. 

Now 1716, the goalposts are back another 20 yards, see if you can make that kick again.

Clear case of confirmation bias.

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Well at least you admitted ABC's This Week, NBC's Meet The Press, CBS's Face The Nation and CNN SOTU aren't real news outlets, so props for that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Clear case of confirmation bias.

True. You and itch confirmed you don't want the issue covered. I'd call that bias for sure. Well done! 

Look at the elitist leftist coming in here to educate us in the ways of the farce.