My kind of Democrat

Piglet

What do you mean Tex?

Could you explain?

blah, blah blah... and so forth...

There, you get a typical TexasTiger response that says nothing, adds nothing to the thread, wastes your time and makes me feel smug about myself.

Now where is that lock button.... ;)

172825[/snapback]

You say things that are demonstrably wrong, I point them out. Your response-- delete one my posts and just say I'm wrong, with no specifics. I can explain. But can you understand?

WRONG AGAIN tex, this THREAD IS ABOUT Hackett. You remember him? The one that lied to Ohio about his feelings toward Bush? You do remember that dont you?

I was right about Rush hacking the guy apart. Used his own words against him. Hackett LOST the election too Einstein. He LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you know what else? He LOST! Since when has the Dem party become the new Crimson Tide, talking about moral victories as if they counted for anything. I think Rush is a crackpot. I am beginning to believe you are as well. ]

I said desk jockey, civilian puke. The actual term was staff puke. MY APOLOGIES. He was a liason officer and nothing more, not a gun toting infantryman. Either way the Libs were so stoopid they got the definition wrong!

Man, Tex, since obviously YOU CANNOT ARGUE POINTS, YOU ATTACK ON THE MESSENGERS IS GETTING REAL OLD. Hackett still lost!!!!!!! He was a staff puke, nothing more. He lied to his voters. Any arguments?

PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR POINT TEX....

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

Pathetic.... :yes:

WRONG AGAIN tex, this THREAD IS ABOUT Hackett. You remember him? The one that lied to Ohio about his feelings toward Bush? You do remember that dont you?

I was right about Rush hacking the guy apart. Used his own words against him. Hackett LOST the election too Einstein. He LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you know what else? He LOST! Since when has the Dem party become the new Crimson Tide, talking about moral victories as if they counted for anything. I think Rush is a crackpot. I am beginning to believe you are as well. ]

I said desk jockey, civilian puke. The actual term was staff puke. MY APOLOGIES. He was a liason officer and nothing more, not a gun toting infantryman. Either way the Libs were so stoopid they got the definition wrong!

Man, Tex, since obviously YOU CANNOT ARGUE POINTS, YOU ATTACK ON THE MESSENGERS IS GETTING REAL OLD. Hackett still lost!!!!!!! He was a staff puke, nothing more. He lied to his voters. Any arguments?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

172833[/snapback]

You know, over the last few weeks, you seemed to have moments of genuine luciidty and rationality. Even seemed like someone a person might reason with with. I even wondered if someone had hijacked your account. I see your back.

Take care, brother.

Since when has the Dem party become the new Crimson Tide, talking about moral victories as if they counted for anything

:roflol: Since at LEAST the 2000 election!!!!

And you know what else? He LOST! Since when has the Dem party become the new Crimson Tide, talking about moral victories as if they counted for anything. I think Rush is a crackpot. I am beginning to believe you are as well.

Man, Tex, since obviously YOU CANNOT ARGUE POINTS, YOUR ATTACKS ON THE MESSENGERS IS GETTING REAL OLD. Hackett still lost!!!!!!! He was a staff puke, nothing more. He lied to his voters. Any arguments?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

172833[/snapback]

You know, over the last few weeks, you seemed to have moments of genuine luciidty and rationality. Even seemed like someone a person might reason with with. I even wondered if someone had hijacked your account. I see your back.

Take care, brother.

172834[/snapback]

Again we have the typical TexasTiger response. No points, no discourse. Just hack away at the person. Tex, I have deeply re-evaluated many things in my life over the last few months. I have challenged myself. I have grown. Sometimes from even your posts, I amd few others do see cracks in the Bush Armor. I am not a Bushophile. I NEVER voted fro his Dad and in all truth probably voted more against Gore and Kerry than for W. I am becoming more and more environmentally active. I do not take at face value anything said by any politician. I have had some very frank and eye opening discussions on IM with some of you and you know exactly what I mean. MSM: dward2002@charter.net, e-mail and I will give you my aim if you want to chat some time.

But Tex, you come out and say things that are not true, {me listening to oxycotin head Rush) and other things because you leap to the stereotypically thought so fast some times you act just like the legendary kneejerk Liberal.

Tex, calm down, talk, everybody that doesnt agree with you is not an idiot. Above all, LISTEN very carefully, you might learn and see things you over look at times.

And you know what else? He LOST! Since when has the Dem party become the new Crimson Tide, talking about moral victories as if they counted for anything. I think Rush is a crackpot. I am beginning to believe you are as well.

Man, Tex, since obviously YOU CANNOT ARGUE POINTS, YOUR ATTACKS ON THE MESSENGERS IS GETTING REAL OLD. Hackett still lost!!!!!!! He was a staff puke, nothing more. He lied to his voters. Any arguments?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

172833[/snapback]

Take care, brother.

172834[/snapback]

Again we have the typical TexasTiger response. No points, no discourse. Just hack away at the person. Tex, I have deeply re-evaluated many things in my life over the last few months. I have challenged myself. I have grown. Sometimes from even your posts, I amd few others do see cracks in the Bush Armor. I am not a Bushophile. I NEVER voted fro his Dad and in all truth probably voted more against Gore and Kerry than for W. I am becoming more and more environmentally active. I do not take at face value anything said by any politician. I have had some very frank and eye opening discussions on IM with some of you and you know exactly what I mean. MSM: dward2002@charter.net, e-mail and I will give you my aim if you want to chat some time.

But Tex, you come out and say things that are not true, {me listening to oxycotin head Rush) and other things because you leap to the stereotypically thought so fast some times you act just like the legendary kneejerk Liberal.

Tex, calm down, talk, everybody that doesnt agree with you is not an idiot. Above all, LISTEN very carefully, you might learn and see things you over look at times.

172865[/snapback]

David, I can tell your questioning some things more, and I think that's great. Then again, you go and post something calling liberals a lower life form because the media is nosy. Okay. That's pretty much old David.

But let's look at a few things. I was tweaking you for saying you don't listen to Rush under any circumstances, but you listened to him the other day for two hours. That may have been the first time in months, may have been "by accident" or whatever, but you gotta admit the juxtaposition is a little funny. Or maybe you don't.

I'm not a knee-jerk anything-- I'm a gun-owning, fiscal conservative who is not opposed to using military force when it is warranted. If you point to my saying you were listening to Rush as an "untruth", look who mentioned Rush first on this thread. And look who brought up what he heard from Rush. And I haven't called you an "idiot" on this thread, or lately, for that matter-- I won't say I haven't in the past, although I honestly don't recall right off hand. But you've called me a few names, yourself.

The last post I responded to was you repeatedly telling me to face the fact that Hackett "LOST, LOST, LOST, lost"! When did I suggest otherwise? It struck me as a bit of a madman rant that was not in response to any point I had made. How does one reasonably respond to that?

Good night, brother.

I'm a gun-owning, fiscal conservative

172871[/snapback]

In the words of Lewis Grizzard (a great American), "Say what?"

Archived