Big 12 close to adding multiple PAC 12 schools

Maverick.AU

I would bet OU and Washington done end up at Big 12 the other four yes. I could see Big 12 adding  Wa. St. and Oregon State to replace OU and Washington

About time. Let's make this a four conference race and get rid of the NCAA.

45 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I would bet OU and Washington done end up at Big 12 the other four yes. I could see Big 12 adding  Wa. St. and Oregon State to replace OU and Washington

That would depend on if the Big10 would take Oregon and Washington. If not, then they may not have much choice but to jump to the Big12. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

That would depend on if the Big10 would take Oregon and Washington. If not, then they may not have much choice but to jump to the Big12. 

What I've heard is with the money Washington and especially Oregon have they will wait it out for as long as they can. Phil can buy Oregon into a better league than Big 12. All in time.....JMO

Its fun to talk about with how dead everything else is

37 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Big question is, will the SEC expand again?

Lord I've said 50 times two Super Leagues one Big 10 is the main base and guess who would be next...........SEC actually I think the SEC would get more money each team in the SEC will get over $100 million or more

The few PAC 12 games I watch are usually in front of a half packed stadium. That’s when they’re playing someone in their backyard. I can’t wait to see what happens when they have to travel cross country across 3 time zones to play a game 4 or 5 times a year. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

The few PAC 12 games I watch are usually in front of a half packed stadium. That’s when they’re playing someone in their backyard. I can’t wait to see what happens when they have to travel cross country across 3 time zones to play a game 4 or 5 times a year. 

Wait until you see them in Nov. games in Iowa or Michigan

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Wait until you see them in Nov. games in Iowa or Michigan

Kind of like that time USC came here, and the heat and humidity killed them.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AUGoo said:

Kind of like that time USC came here, and the heat and humidity killed them.

Did you really have to go there I was at that game.:pcprobs:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Did you really have to go there I was at that game.:pcprobs:

Wasn’t that the debut of the Nallsminger offense? 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, SphyNxXx said:

Reported that Phil Knight wants Oregon in SEC or BIG 10

Like I mention before he will buy his way into either one if necessary. Only way I see them maybe going to the Big 12 is if Oregon has an out to get out of the Big 12 conference without a penalty.

17 hours ago, SphyNxXx said:

Reported that Phil Knight wants Oregon in SEC or BIG 10

Obviously, he doesn't have a choice, but damn I wouldn't want to have to fly across the entire country for every away game. 

crazy idea...if we were to goto super conferences. What a bout a play in play out. The worst two teams in every conference ( football only) drop out every year and the best 8 teams in non superconference move up into the geographically closest conference. If we are going to put the pressure on then this is a great way. European soccer does it every year. Makes the lower teams hungry and puts pressure on the upper teams to perform.

• Love 1

Hypothetically if this were to happen I wonder what would happen with our h and h with Cal. From what I've read on their 247 board and other places if the PAC 12 were to dissolve they'd shut down their FB program. If this were to occur by next season since that's when our home and home with them starts I wonder who we'd replace them with if they shut down their FB program if the PAC dissolved by next season. Not saying it's likely just a hypothetical.