*Official Auburn vs. San Jose State Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, LeonardAU said:

He loses this one he may not survive the night. 

We will win this one but it does not bode confidence for the future.

Just now, CCTAU said:

It’s a different era. Most QBs are taught to slide so as to avoid injury. 

He's a freaking LB , for fricks sake!! Like he's doing a great job anyway? Run the frick over somebody and make team feel like wimps if they don't do the same!

4 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

I’m not sure Harsin survives this year. Product is just as bad as Gus’s product. 

If this game plays out, could be worse. I was all for giving him a chance, but this isn’t good.

1 minute ago, tigerrules said:

Worst half I have seen since…..last year. 

Yep...we played some bad football down the stretch last year. BUT, this is worse than Ga State from last year. I do not know if Harsin has anyone that he can send out to play in the second half. All I can hope for now is that we don't end up losing this game. Just absolutely no effort from most on the Offensive side of the ball and the Defense has not covered a pass all night long. Absolutely no pass Defense whatsoever.

What can Harsin do with this mess?!

I didn't expect this O to be very good. We don't have the talent at QB, OL, or WR. 

But we were supposed to at least be a disciplined team. The first half was an avalanche of penalties. 

3 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

I’m not sure Harsin survives this year. Product is just as bad as Gus’s product. 

Really? The product on the field tonight can't even sniff Gus's farts. Gus was perenal 8 and 4. This 3 and 8 quality tonight. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

Agreed. See UCF Friday Night?? Look Familiar?  They now headed down the same rat hole.

I don't think losing to an equal team is necessarily representative of UCF being bad or anything, but that game definitely gave some PTSD watching it. I don't think Plumlee can complete an over the middle pass, but Gus damn sure doesn't think so

8 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

That slide just told me a lot. 

1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

It’s called lack of awareness.  Just like running up nine yards and then throwing the ball to get the penalty in the first quarter.   

what’s really sad is that currently, he is the best option.   

But is he really the best option!?!😏

I say put in the Bama Slayer!

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Just run the read option the rest of the game with Robby

Can’t run the ball if SJS has it the whole half . AU better bust some ass or will die by the way of ND or TXAM

3 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Shed, Shenker, brahms all have 4 kids and a mortgage. Gray hair, term life insurance 

I'm in my 30s and still think they could claim me on their insurance 

• Haha 2

The bad thing is how Harsin basically came in and overhauled this staff in the image of Boise State by bringing "His Guys" in and getting rid of some of the name recognition on the staff for Boise names.

With Greene gone, this product basically becomes Harsin's so if the D and O don't look at least marginally more capable against non-power five competition with all the additions coming to the SEC, the Board won't hesitate to move on if tonight is bad.

• Like 2