For all the Coach Prime fans …

RunInRed

19 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Charlatans do not go undefeated. 

They do if they can sell the HBCU story to a handful of P5 level recruits and then turn them loose against inferior competition.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

All I am going to say is...I am rooting for CDS.  He is going to have his own specific ways of doing this, which he is allotted. Not everyone will be able to have as much leverage to do so. We will see how it works. Either way, it is good exposure for CU.

• Like 7

Lol. I really like Deion. He's just a fraud....kiffen, freeze, even somebody like urban. These are authentic men. These guys are just in it to impact the kids community 😂

Oh and LMAO he signed a 5 star that's why he went undefeated. Lol literally guys click on this thread every day to not have one positive thing to say. I can't imagine why though

As long as you say I like Deion first.

Let me go to the freeze thread and say he's a fraud and watch the reaction

Edited by cole256
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I don't think Deion is a fraud or anything other than a coach learning the ropes and moving up. Do I think he would be successful at Auburn? At the moment no but in the future maybe. Him going to CU to get some more seasoning as a HC at a more difficult level than JS is exactly what he needs to do to show if this is just a flash in the pan or there is anything to the hype (I usually ignore the hype and go with boring stats). I absolutely wish him well on his coaching path.

Edited by einatlanta
  • Like 4

AU was not ready for the show that is Deion. And make no mistake, he IS the show. But with this new era of NIL, college football has become the SHOW for many athletes. So he may be the future.

I think he can be successful. This opportunity at CU may just be the catalyst for what is to come in college football in the future.  I wish him nothing but success.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

AU was not ready for the show that is Deion. And make no mistake, he IS the show. But with this new era of NIL, college football has become the SHOW for many athletes. So he may be the future.

I think he can be successful. This opportunity at CU may just be the catalyst for what is to come in college football in the future.  I wish him nothing but success.

Not just AU, but many power 5 schools with the exception of someone like CU because he is a polarizing figure. This is not a bad thing for him, but it is what it is. If he proves to be a success, he will have a number of universities calling..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Coach gave his salary,  gave it to the program.......He's the bad guy though......😂

I think he only gave away half of his salary.

Half a bad guy is no fun to pick on.

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

18 minutes ago, DAG said:

Not just AU, but many power 5 schools with the exception of someone like CU because he is a polarizing figure. This is not a bad thing for him, but it is what it is. If he proves to be a success, he will have a number of universities calling..

Be careful.. Rabbit hole straight ahead

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

No nothing negative at all. Just assuming someone to be a fraud for the heck of it. 

But yeah we have freeze and we get to watch it all play out

Does freeze seem like one?

Now you know why Freeze isn't a charlatan.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

They do if they can sell the HBCU story to a handful of P5 level recruits and then turn them loose against inferior competition.

Isn't that what Saban and Kirby do? Turn their 5* and high level 4* loose against inferior competition? Now you're faulting the man for being a good recruiter... Last time I checked Auburn got its teeth kicked in by superior talent this year. 

Edited by GTNupe11
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Butthead said:

Where are all the "Prime ain't leaving" Jackasses?  If he signs a top 10 class at f'n Colorado, I am going to be sick.

Honestly, I was one of the "Prime ain't leavin" jackasses. I thought he was about the HBCUs and would stay there. He had me sold he was there on a mission. I thought he was SWAC.

Edited by AUINSY
  • Facepalm 1

Prime is living rent-free in all of you guys' heads.  I wanted us to hire Prime.  It didn't happen.  Regardless of whether you like him, or not, time to move on.

Edited by miscram6
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Lol. I really like Deion. He's just a fraud....kiffen, freeze, even somebody like urban. These are authentic men. These guys are just in it to impact the kids community 😂

Oh and LMAO he signed a 5 star that's why he went undefeated. Lol literally guys click on this thread every day to not have one positive thing to say. I can't imagine why though

As long as you say I like Deion first.

Let me go to the freeze thread and say he's a fraud and watch the reaction

As much as I like the Freeze hire, if Deion ever makes it to the SEC we're going to be sorry.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

Honestly, I was one of the "Prime ain't leavin" jackasses. I thought he was about the HBCUs and would stay there. He had me sold he was there on a mission. I thought he was SWAC.

I was one. Because at the beginning of the season he told admins at JSU and SWAC officials he was not leaving. It’s what I was told,  and at the time it appeared to be accurate. Apparently things changed and he left. Wrong does not make anyone a jack-ass. He got a pretty solid opportunity at CU,  Not the one I expected but a great one, at a school void of an identity for their athletic department. I believe he will do really well there and end up at a bigger school sooner than later. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Yes, he failed to bring his team together at JSU. 

I don't see how the two equate.

• Haha 1

For all you Deion (definitely not Auburn) fans. Here's your new message board and don't forget to get some CU gear on your way out! S'ko Buffs!

Inside the Herd (247sports.com)

Colorado Buffaloes Gear, Colorado Buffaloes Jerseys, Store, Colorado Pro Shop, Apparel | shop.cubuffs.com

Been nice knowing you guys! Bye now 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I am a big Deion Sanders fan, and I wanted him hired, but I think we should move these threads to the Rival board. We can all watch him win or fail, but let’s move this thread. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

That's okay.  You just keep on contending that he is a "polarizing figure".

Look up the definition of polarizing and get back to me.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1