For all the Coach Prime fans …

RunInRed

12 minutes ago, DAG said:

Why would grimes make a lateral move when he is trying to be a HC here? That’s not happening. 

Plus Prime made it clear in his interview that’s he’s loyal to many of his current staff and implied that he’s a package deal - obviously which specific coordinator levels is unclear.

Edited by auburnatl1

15 hours ago, cole256 said:

What happened with Alabama state? He won. And he made them a bunch of money......That's what happened.

It's hilarious one of the few guys that actually cares about the players is just him being for himself. I guess you would say Fickell isn't selfish though.....right?

LOL Eddie Robinson little midfield altercation. This kind of stuff always follows him around. 

Con man (Coaches are like used car salesmen)

X's and O's with Deion Sanders

Deion is in it for 1. Himself, 2. His boys getting to the League. Of course, he needs to surround himself with players to become credible as a coach. He can't entrust his kid's future with any other coach, except Saban. So here he is, selling insurance with Nikki kick 6. 

He would be at any given College, just long enough to move on the NFL.

• Dislike 1

33 minutes ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

LOL Eddie Robinson little midfield altercation. This kind of stuff always follows him around. 

Deion is in it for 1. Himself, 2. His boys getting to the League. Of course, he needs to surround himself with players to become credible as a coach. He can't entrust his kid's future with any other coach, except Saban. So here he is, selling insurance with Nikki kick 6. 

OK. I understand each sentence. But when I try to put them all together my brain can’t get to … anywhere. Whats the “therefore”?

So he’s selfish? Trouble? Con man? Ambitious?  All the above? Or simply he’s just a bad, bad guy?

Edited by auburnatl1

10 hours ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

Ok show the pattern of "this kind of stuff always follows him around" Everybody including himself has said he doesn't want to coach in the NFL. And ok all coaches are used car salesmen (not true) but you still need a coach. 

He can't play for his kids so if his kids weren't good how does he get them to the NFL? He's still a hell of a coach to get his kids that suck playing at such a high level. Either way no matter what you make up he's shown to be very good. Doesn't matter that you don't like him because he was confident when he was a player

Also know your favorite player was confident as well, he was just more of a coward or manipulator that he knew to only talk in the locker room and not to be authentic.

We need this. Also, for those who think Deion is for self, he kept arguably the best athlete off the field for his own safety. Look at how he speaks of his coach.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DAG said:

We need this. Also, for those who think Deion is for self, he kept arguably the best athlete off the field for his own safety. Look at how he speaks of his coach.

And stuff like this is just breezed over when discussing who's the best for the job.....something like this is actually the MOST important. Now if it's YOUR kid who are you most comfortable letting your child go with?

Unfortunately when discussing coaches the track record of who cares about them the most isn't discussed. That's when you get those urban Meyer people talking....

• Like 3

4 hours ago, DAG said:

I understand Deions lack of p5 experience push back (even though prime has other critical experiences other options can’t dream of). But if the AU muscle memory instincts of grimes, Kiffin, freeze - pick one - causes us not to really take a serious look at the ridiculous lift, energy, eliteness/ uniqueness, and (my instincts) just a good, honest soul that he is - I’ll be very discouraged about who we are and how we make choices.

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 3

On 10/20/2022 at 8:16 AM, cole256 said:

Ok show the pattern of "this kind of stuff always follows him around" Everybody including himself has said he doesn't want to coach in the NFL. And ok all coaches are used car salesmen (not true) but you still need a coach. 

He can't play for his kids so if his kids weren't good how does he get them to the NFL? He's still a hell of a coach to get his kids that suck playing at such a high level. Either way no matter what you make up he's shown to be very good. Doesn't matter that you don't like him because he was confident when he was a player

Also know your favorite player was confident as well, he was just more of a coward or manipulator that he knew to only talk in the locker room and not to be authentic.

People forget that prior to his sons being college age he has mentored several kids throughout college 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Auburnguy101 said:

I am looking forward to see how JSU performs against Campbell today. Campbell has talent comparable to JSU. Should be a good game. JSU should win but Campbell is no slouch…

Did you see Deion just checking on that player from Campbell? That was an awesome thing to see. 

58 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Did you see Deion just checking on that player from Campbell? That was an awesome thing to see. 

No I didn’t, trying to watch so many game sis very hard haha. But I’m not surprised, that’s the type of person he is…

18 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

It will probably not be Deion or Grimes.  When is the last time AU hired a coach that was the presumed favorite for so long?

Flying under the radar.  PTB love him. Few issues, but he coached at a P5 and he’s said he’s sorry. Slam dunk!

image.gif.bb74723d7aadc8a22b6e4f7da7ecd04e.gif

Edited by auburnatl1

On 10/20/2022 at 7:16 AM, cole256 said:

Dude..  Seriously... Google it!! It's a Jerry Springer Show!! Look, this is my last response to this drivel. And Nick didn't want to Coach at Alabama... Tuesday Davie Florida Radio show... Next day the Houndstooth hat 18 wheelers pulled in. 

He stands the only chance of forwarding his kids future, in his mind. And since you are putting him up there with Knute Rockne, what is that record? And SIGNATURE WIN? I have made up nothing, you don't like hearing the truth, (Gus is an 0 - for against .500 or better recod teams... ZILCH.)

The favorite player BS, I have no idea what you are talking about, but that would have been back in the 60's.  OVER AND OUT

7 minutes ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

Dude..  Seriously... Google it!! It's a Jerry Springer Show!! Look, this is my last response to this drivel. And Nick didn't want to Coach at Alabama... Tuesday Davie Florida Radio show... Next day the Houndstooth hat 18 wheelers pulled in. 

He stands the only chance of forwarding his kids future, in his mind. And since you are putting him up there with Knute Rockne, what is that record? And SIGNATURE WIN? I have made up nothing, you don't like hearing the truth, (Gus is an 0 - for against .500 or better recod teams... ZILCH.)

The favorite player BS, I have no idea what you are talking about, but that would have been back in the 60's.  OVER AND OUT

So basically you had nothing. Ok got it. Now ✌🏾 you said over and out.

Lol you have the nerve to write something like that and call somebody else post drivel. Hilarious.

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

So basically you had nothing. Ok got it. Now ✌🏾 you said over and out.

Lol you have the nerve to write something like that and call somebody else post drivel. Hilarious.

YOU HAVE NOTHING!! Look his life up. Sell that. You have nothing. IT WON'T HAPPEN!! GET Over it. Nerve.. your post is drivel. Hilarious

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

YOU HAVE NOTHING!! Look his life up. Sell that. You have nothing. IT WON'T HAPPEN!! GET Over it. Nerve.. your post is drivel. Hilarious

What pattern stuff are you talking about again? Can't make anything up yet still. It's going to take more than you repeating me....when you make up stuff you need to be creative!

9 minutes ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

What pattern stuff are you talking about again? Can't make anything up yet still. It's going to take more than you repeating me....when you make up stuff you need to be creative!

Quit responding to a bot Cole. LMAO

...It's not even a well coded one.

10 minutes ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

Sometimes I think these kind of posts are performance art. 

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Background Check. you can do it Scared you might find something that could be troubling. It's all out there. Fact check.

19 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Quit responding to a bot Cole. LMAO

...It's not even a well coded one.

Lol. Lately it's been a lot of it's so because I said so stuff. It's wild on here man 😂