Juicy Tidbits

AUApostle

1 hour ago, maryland tiger said:

Auburn will be 4-1 and jeers will lesson although the witch hunt will continue. 

1 hour ago, passthebiscuits said:

I can tell you that the heavy hitters that make decisions will be in attendance Saturday and are ready to see how it shakes out. 

In short, Saturday is decision day. 

What do they still need to see? Lol

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

Does anybody have any juicy tidbits they'd like to share with the board today?  Things are getting a little stale at the moment, but I think it's because folks who know aren't speaking up.  What do you guys know?

We're more or less in a holding pattern while other things get lined up.  President Roberts is zeroing in on a permanent AD and that AD is going to be the one making the next hire.  Meanwhile we have a bye week coming after the LSU and Georgia games.  If he thinks he'll have an AD in place by that off week, he may let him decide on the timing of letting Harsin go.  If not, the Interim AD McGlynn will be the hatchet man.  But I just don't see anything happening sooner than the off week unless LSU just embarrasses us Saturday or something.

Until then, it's gonna be rather quiet I think.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

After Auburn beats LSU and all of you slackjawed, player hating, inbred Auburn fans can go back into your holes for a few days. 

That’s fair. I have been watch House of the Dragon. 

crabcakes and football 

2 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

After Auburn beats LSU and all of you slackjawed, player hating, inbred Auburn fans can go back into your holes for a few days. 

have you reached puberty yet lad? will you be here to eat crow if it turns out you do not know what you are talking about? or will you slink off without sacking up? i will admit i hope you are right but the stats say it will not be pretty.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Just spoke to a friend checking on us because of the hurricane who played football at Auburn and he says Prime has a shot at HC.

That's not really the question. The question is. "Does Auburn have a shot at Prime?" Or anyone, for that matter. 

What a hog waller we are right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

32 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

Yesterday, Justin Ferguson from The Auburn Observer was on our local radio. He said Harsin won't be back next year regardless. He said the question that keeps looming is if he loses to LSU do you axe him the next day because many don't want this festering into the Georgia game. 

He said Harsin fans keep saying, "He hasn't been given enough time." He said he replies with "And what has he done since he's been at Auburn that shows you he should get another year?" 

I don't know much about Justin Ferguson but that's what he had to say. He also said he hasn't heard about who they would try to hire as HC. 

There's plenty enough festering to follow whenever he's fired, because things are just in such a good state right now.

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

That's not really the question. The question is. "Does Auburn have a shot at Prime?" Or anyone, for that matter. 

What a hog waller we are right now.

Well smart ass he  OP ask for frickin tidbits not a question

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

12 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

On the outside chance Auburn loses are we allowed to stay outside?

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

BTW, here's your tidbit: We fricken suck at football AND running a football program.  

Lots of positivity right now…folks who were enemies are getting on the same page.  We’ll see if it all culminates into a couple of great hires…I’m hopeful for the first time in almost a year.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

Found out who this person actually is.  Gave themselves away.

rick-rude.jpg

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

Should be fun to come back here Sunday morning

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

Bruh?? Have you been watching at all? I don't care if we beat LSU or not Harsin still gotta go. 

38 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Lots of positivity right now…folks who were enemies are getting on the same page.  We’ll see if it all culminates into a couple of great hires…I’m hopeful for the first time in almost a year.

It won’t …history has proven it. The new Auburn coach…A good Auburn man…Clay Helton….kidding ..but my tidbit is the owner of my Dry Cleaner said they have already bought Freeze a lake house on Lake Martin, and Deion was in town last week….😂😂😂

59 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

I haven’t seen one Auburn fan on this board say anything about hating the players. Every Auburn fan on this board wants the same thing: What is best for Auburn. People may argue about different things, and people may have different opinions, but everybody wants the same thing: a good football program. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, maryland tiger said:

Slack jawed, inbred!!! You must have got that from a Bammer site.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Hopefully, but 'they' have a lot to prove.