*Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread*

abw0004

Really wish everyone would get off the muschamp route.  He left us hanging twice.  Done with him. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

I can't believe I took up for this joker. The smugness pisses me off. Just shaking your head in disgust. You know internally he is blaming the players..

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

I don't even care anymore. This is the first time since 2012 where I turned off an Auburn game. I literally turned on this is the end on Netflix. I am watching Seth Rogan laugh for five minutes before I watch Auburn in a heated rivalry with Georgia who I flipping hate.

Hell I was doing that when Coach Double bubble was crapping the bed. I haven’t really watched an iron bowl in like 3 years. I know last year was a good one but I recorded it and watched later and even then didn’t watch it all because well you know. We lost.  Then we hire this dude.  Help me Rhonda. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tbone4jc said:

Mock me, laugh or hate me but Gus was a much better coach than this buffoon we currently have in place. Tell me where CBH go is better? This is by far the worst prepared team we have fielded in a long time. Sick at me stomach. Stop bringing up Gus. He is long gone. This in 100% Harsin

87.478% Harsin 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Ashford on 3rd and 4 throws it into the bench? 
I have yet to see him step up into the pocket(not that there is a pocket) . There are times he might could take off up the middle. But uga has negated his legs. 

That really isn’t true about negating his legs. They didn’t scheme for his legs to be useful He threw over 35 times. U can’t ask Robby to do that

Just now, tbone4jc said:

Mock me, laugh or hate me but Gus was a much better coach than this buffoon we currently have in place. Tell me where CBH go is better? This is by far the worst prepared team we have fielded in a long time. Sick at me stomach. Stop bringing up Gus. He is long gone. This in 100% Harsin

I'm not defending the other people at all and the last part I agree with but... How you gonna say at the end that we need to forget Gus but bring him up at the beginning 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Really wish everyone would get off the muschamp route.  He left us hanging twice.  Done with him. 

I hope they're joking. I don't want that guy. 

Thank God I enjoy soccer and my MLS team is in the playoffs.  Something to look forward to over the next few weeks.

VERDE HASTA LA MUERTE BABY!

1 minute ago, tbone4jc said:

And who recruited this piss poor oline? Who set us back years in that regard? Harsin has done nothing to make it better but constant defense of the foundation that Gus laid is ridiculous 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Thank God I enjoy soccer and my MLS team is in the playoffs.  Something to look forward to over the next few weeks.

VERDE HASTA LA MUERTE BABY!

Then World Cup in November! (I think that's when it starts)

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Man.....worst team I've seen in a long time

Who would win a pillow fight: this team or 2012?

Edited by Brad_ATX
  • Haha 1

Just now, Auburn02 said:

Bennett’s jersey is so clean in this post game interview, he must have changed real quick. 🤣

I changed the channel real quick before it started. No thanks. 

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

That really isn’t true about negating his legs. They didn’t scheme for his legs to be useful He threw over 35 times. U can’t ask Robby to do that

Then you better have an offensive line that can block or find a different QB.

Edited by murpjf88

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I'm not defending the other people at all and the last part I agree with but... How you gonna say at the end that we need to forget Gus but bring him up at the beginning 🤣

Because it was already brought up?

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I can't believe I took up for this joker. The smugness pisses me off. Just shaking your head in disgust. You know internally he is blaming the players..

This post represents the hopefully small clique that despise Bryan Harsin with every fiber of their existense. I understand disliking his coaching performance but personal attacks like this indicate pure hatred of him as a person. He hasnt done ANYTHING to diserve such disrespect and this is shameful.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

And who recruited this piss poor oline? Who set us back years in that regard? Harsin has done nothing to make it better but constant defense of the foundation that Gus laid is ridiculous 

This current coach agreed he could do this job and he so cannot. That’s quite clear. The past is the past. We should see some signs at this point and we do. They are almost all negative.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Stop making sense. That's frowned upon. Praise the almighty double bubble.