* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

Why in the absolute holy **** is Carlson in on kickoffs? Could we please put in the Ft. Payne kicker who set (or tied) a HS record for longest FG to make a return impossible?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

Dude, relax.  We get it, you don’t like Caddy.  No one expected us to win this game.

Thank you! I’m trying to stay in my lane with that guy but damn!

• Like 2

I think I’m tired of Ashford’s upside now. Let’s see if Holden can come in and hit a five yard pass. 

I wouldn’t even allow a lineman to help me up or accept his extended hand. That is below HS level OLine right there. 

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

There's alot of people in here surprisingly upset during what should have been a pretty expectation-less rest of this season 

It’s borderline worse than if Harsin was coaching. 

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Rip every OLs scholarships. They don’t even deserve to be on the field. 

Every game they get worse. 

Just now, Taker said:

@abw0004you know that @MaxCohen216 hates everything... he even hates his eyes because they make him watch auburn

I could be wrong but I didn’t see him hating on Harsin when he was head coach.  But now that Harsin is fired and we put a new guy in there for five days it’s all the new guy’s fault.  Just enjoy it for what it is.

I’m proud that Caddy goes down in history as our first black football coach, even if it is interim.  It makes me happy to just see him on the sidelines.  I don’t care about the score.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Sissies for OL's

1 minute ago, JMassie11 said:

ROBBY IS NOT A QB

He tends to bail too much. Hard to tell, though, with the Sta-Puft All-Stars blocking for him.