* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

There's alot of people in here surprisingly upset during what should have been a pretty expectation-less rest of this season 

In my case, I haven’t watched this s*** show of a team since Penn St. 

Thank goodness for Carlson, cause guys I'm not sure we will see the end zone tonight.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

There's alot of people in here surprisingly upset during what should have been a pretty expectation-less rest of this season 

I just want to see individuals getting better.

J Wright needs to rub off on some guys!

Just now, Never2Yield said:

Thank goodness for Carlson, cause guys I'm not sure we will see the end zone tonight.

Sure, but Carlson caused 7. He's still has another point to make up for. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Never2Yield said:

I am glad his field goals are good because he is the reason for that last MSU TD. 

2 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

Is this the worst OL in school SEC history?

Maybe in the history of the SEC 

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Sissies for OL's

He tends to bail too much. Hard to tell, though, with the Sta-Puft All-Stars blocking for him. 

He’s just not a QB. He’s an athlete playing QB. 

22 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

And we have 4 games left this season. If he plays well enough tonight he'll play the rest of the year

So...play him enough to get some experience but not enough to blow his RS. 

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Hey folks.....do you think maybe, juuuuuusssst maybe, we should have paid a little more attention to OL recruiting for oh I don't know, the last 6 years?

Nah JB Grimes can just coach em up

4 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I could be wrong but I didn’t see him hating on Harsin when he was head coach.  But now that Harsin is fired and we put a new guy in there for five days it’s all the new guy’s fault.  Just enjoy it for what it is.

I’m proud that Caddy goes down in history as our first black football coach, even if it is interim.  It makes me happy to just see him on the sidelines.  I don’t care about the score.  

100% I mean I was hopeful for a miracle turn around but I am also rational and understand that it isn't likely. Just enjoy the show and love Auburn and be proud of Caddy 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Seems like you're butthurt, op hasn't been worth a s*** given his ranking , he couldn't hold zakobys jock 

Ok . Your point? What’s wrong Mav? Nobody is playing well on D . To be honest I’m pissed off . This season has sucked . This team was done dirty by the last two coaches . I don’t have the energy to go back and forth on a pointless conversation. 

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Not upset, just amazed at the level of ineptitude.  That will not change with Harsin being gone, but I keep hoping these guys might actually get in front of a defender. 

Cadillac needs to bench Robby for at least a series and let Grainget come in. Robby needs a timeout to think about things. Also whoever the coach is he better hit the portal for a new starting QB because we don’t have one. Robby is a good athlete but not a good QB. 🤔🙁

• Thanks 2

Just now, difball said:

Mike Munchak is unemployed right now - sure might be a good idea to talk to him and see if he could fix the OLine at least

The only fix I see is getting rid of EVERY OL we have and starting over with all new players. Cause these guys don’t have a clue, they are unsalvageable.