* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

5 minutes ago, Taker said:

@abw0004you know that @MaxCohen216 hates everything... he even hates his eyes because they make him watch auburn

Yup, he's the same guy that said Walker Kessler should have stayed another year and was gonna be a bust in the NBA because he didn't have a block in his first ever NBA game. Despite going having 12 points on a perfect shooting %. I

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Nah JB Grimes can just coach em up

At one time, he could.

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Cadillac needs to bench Robby for at least a series and let Grainget come in. Robby needs a timeout to think about things. Also whoever the coach is he better hit the portal for a new starting QB because we don’t have one. Robby is a good athlete but not a good QB. 🤔🙁

Agree. Agree. Agree. 

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Ok . Your point? What’s wrong Mav? Nobody is playing well on D . To be honest I’m pissed off . This season has sucked . This team was done dirty by the last two coaches . I don’t have the energy to go back and forth on a pointless conversation. 

Op was never what we wanted him to be, much like tank, had he gone to UGA he would've been an all American, and that's the part that cuts deep

1 minute ago, jluvah said:

Are you kidding me. Pooch kickoff to the 35?

Should just kick it out of bounds.

54 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

The Cowbell s&@$ needs to be revoked. I didn’t mind it a few years ago but Moo St has a big boy stadium now and it’s unnecessary

I just told my husband, every single team in the SEC that plays Miss St should take cowbells to the game and shake the $&!# out of them. Both hands.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, ATOtiger90 said:

Not upset, just amazed at the level of ineptitude.  That will not change with Harsin being gone, but I keep hoping these guys might actually get in front of a defender. 

No but remember the lack of any quality players is because of Harsin. The new coach is going to have to rebuild . Even player I thought were decent just haven’t lived up to par. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Yup, he's the same guy that said Walker Kessler should have stayed another year and was gonna be a bust in the NBA because he didn't have a block in his first ever NBA game. Despite going having 12 points on a perfect shooting %. I

Seems like a real kyle

Finally, karma strikes the deserving hand of Will Rogers.