* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

The referees didn’t pay attention the entire game and when they saw their opportunity out comes the flag. Infuriating 

If I’m auburn, I’m demanding answers for the obvious game-swinging unfavorable calls. 

Edited by Auburn Tiger

5 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I am so ridiculously proud of our head coach and players.  I don’t care that we lost.

This thread also just exposed the people who care more about Harsin than they care about Auburn.  

Fact

So many positives in this game. 

Team overcame a deficit to take this game to OT. 

Team rallied and coaches adjusted in the 2nd half

Defense held State scoreless for a quarter and a half. 

I don’t think this game would have been that close with Harsin.  So proud of the fight they showed tonight after all that has happened this week, down by what looked like was impossible to overcome. 

Now the coaches have something to build on and time to make their game plans for Texas A&M and they will be back in JHS. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

If I’m auburn, I’m demanding answers for the obvious game-swinging unfavorable calls. 

The last thing a damn 3-6 program needs to do is complain to the SEC about the refs. Just let it go.

Edited by Swamp Eagle
  • Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, woodford said:

Would’ve been nice to win but a positive that they never quit. We can absolutely beat TAMU next week. 

I wish I could be in that stadium next week. It’s going to be insane. 

• Like 1

Gutsy as hell showing from the boys tonight.  Considering the circumstances, couldn't be prouder.  If you can be at JHS next week, get your ass there and show this staff and team some appreciation.

Very winnable game vs Aggie.

• Like 3

We need glasses, contacts, LASIK or something - couldn't find an untouched rusher right in front of our faces and couldn't dodge a ball kicked right at you - it's like they can't see

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

If I'm not mistaken, in the first half refs were spotting us a yard short almost every play, and spotting msu an extra yard.Weird.

• Like 3

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

I wish I could be in that stadium next week. It’s going to be insane. 

I want to go. Doubt I can make it but would be fun as hell. I hope they bring in recruits lol

Just now, AUx said:

If I'm not mistaken, in the first half refs were spotting us a yard short almost every play, and spotting msu an extra yard.Weird.

Saw that. So did Andy on the radio. 

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

The last thing a damn 3-6 team needs to do is complain about the refs. Just let it go.

Yeah, but it could have been a win. This team needed that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, woodford said:

I want to go. Doubt I can make it but would be fun as hell. I hope they bring in recruits lol

Coach Roc bringing in a lot of blue chips from South FL