2023 Portal Discussion Thread

toddc

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

where did you get the video of mims? i knew he was cray cray...........lol

That’s Tyrone Biggums. He’s a 3 time Fear Factor champion. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

You Hard for Harsin believers don't even realize how disingenuous you are, do you? Your boy Harsin can't manage a team and lets 20 guys jump ship between seasons one and two. Now you try to rewrite history and blame Gus for roster numbers being low. Admit your failures! Facing the truth will set you free.

WOW mikey. YOU were big on hars as well.

• Dislike 1

10 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Yes, we knew this post was coming also. Good Lord man, just give it up!

you know throwing shade against bird is a bad look right? i have never seen one lie or mistruth bird has ever posted on these boards. you tell people to give it up? dude i have literally watched you stalk cole all over the site. and your buddy will not admit a truth if you stuck a gun in his face. loyalty is one thing but to encourage those speaking in falsehoods and to side with someone who never admits he is wrong is a bad look. there are quite a few people on this board that do not like me and while that is not a great look at least i understand it and why. come on over from the dark side............

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 4/20/2023 at 10:37 PM, aubiefifty said:

to be honest i am barely high tonight and i am not sure why. lol my plans went awry. but ehy lets meet and stoned and eat a whataburger and go visit buccees.............grins.

I’m hanging out with you next weekend 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Lotto said:

I’m hanging out with you next weekend 

golf taught me everything he knew which was not much so i learned to improvise................grins. i can give you a half a gummy right now that will make you wanna call your mother. and legal in alabama. i am still shocked.

• Love 1

Just now, aubiefifty said:

golf taught me everything he knew which was not much so i learned to improvise................grins. i can give you a half a gummy right now that will make you wanna call your mother. and legal in alabama. i am still shocked.

Idk man the stuff growing in my courtyard might do the same 

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

You Hard for Harsin believers don't even realize how disingenuous you are, do you? Your boy Harsin can't manage a team and lets 20 guys jump ship between seasons one and two. Now you try to rewrite history and blame Gus for roster numbers being low. Admit your failures! Facing the truth will set you free.

I've admitted to supporting Harsin for way too long.  I've admitted he was the worst coach in  Auburn history, I've admitted his failure in recruiting and addressing the deficient OL numbers helped expedite his failing, I think he purposely sabotaged the program, I think he had racial bias, I've admitted and said all of that.

So, just out of curiosity...How exactly am I "Hard for Harsin"?

All other lies you twist aside, You can't even admit Gus failed at AU.  Pathetic.

Now go change 24 and yell at the neighbor's kids for playing on the grass

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I've admitted to supporting Harsin for way too long.  I've admitted he was the worst coach in  Auburn history, I've admitted his failure in recruiting and addressing the deficient OL numbers helped expedite his failing, I think he purposely sabotaged the program, I think he had racial bias, I've admitted all of that.

So, just out of curiosity...How exactly am I hard for Harsin?

All other lies you twist aside, You can't even admit Gus failed at AU.  Pathetic.

he might have dementia. i do not mean this as a joke nor an insult. we need to call dr golf in to give them boys a physical. you know.........making them cough and stuff.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I've admitted to supporting Harsin for way too long.  I've admitted he was the worst coach in  Auburn history, I've admitted his failure in recruiting and addressing the deficient OL numbers helped expedite his failing, I think he purposely sabotaged the program, I think he had racial bias, I've admitted all of that.

So, just out of curiosity...How exactly am I hard for Harsin?

i remember mikey praising harsin so he was pretty much fooled like everyone else. and no mikey i will not dig through all your posts to dig them up. i trust enough people have seen them to know i am telling the truth. i never lie.ever. not knowingly. if you cannot take a man at his word then he is pretty much useless to me.

• Haha 1

Who you got on Auburn’s next commitment/signee/pickup?

1. Quarterback
  2. Wide receiver
  3. O-lineman
  4. Football-other
  5. Center (bball)
  6. Point guard
  7. Bball-other
  8. Assistant (bball; didn’t NCAA just open up another bball assistant spot for all teams?)

I’m going to uncautiously, optimistically say we finally pickup a QB before the others 

Edited by AUINSY
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

1. Quarterback
  2. Wide receiver
  3. O-lineman
  4. Football-other
  5. Center (bball)
  6. Point guard
  7. Bball-other
  8. Assistant (bball; didn’t NCAA just open up another bball assistant spot for all teams?)

I’m going to uncautiously, optimistically say we finally pickup a QB before the others 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

1. Quarterback
  2. Wide receiver
  3. O-lineman
  4. Football-other
  5. Center (bball)
  6. Point guard
  7. Bball-other

Man it is so bizarre we've literally heard nothing about football 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

1. Quarterback
  2. Wide receiver
  3. O-lineman
  4. Football-other
  5. Center (bball)
  6. Point guard
  7. Bball-other

My answer is YES!

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, DAG said:

Sh*ts getting boring. I think I may have overestimated the reality of what this staff was going to be able to achieve portal wise, this second round. Maybe we have a huge haul over the next couple of days, though. So far it’s been a dud. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, DAG said:

CHF is testing people's trust, I think.  Float this, hear about it.  Float that, hear about it. Say this, hear nothing.  Type stuff 

There have been way too loose of lips around the program....

But they left Donahue and moved back to Idaho. 

ooh-cat.gif 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Shadow Tiger said:

Hugh maybe on the lawnmower today tending to his yard. After all it is Spring. 

I sure as hell hope not. That would be a major red flag.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Sh*ts getting boring. I think I may have overestimated the reality of what this staff was going to be able to achieve portal wise, this second round. Maybe we have a huge haul over the next couple of days, though. So far it’s been a dud. 

Yeah I am starting to think players are very close to committing but they can’t until they see the product on the field . In terms of right now players , I am really perplexed as to why guys from the portal wouldn’t be jumping at the opportunity to start right now here. 

As for the QB, I am assuming they think McCall will be here in September (junk) but I still don’t get how we do not have at least a depth QB yet. TJ will be gone imo.

• Like 1

But this is also my projection from trusting in harsin like a dumbass , thinking  he knew what he was doing . Turns out he didn’t know “shat”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

As for the QB, I am assuming they think McCall will be here in September

Not looking great, but some feel better about it than I do.  I really hope it manifest, but man I just don't feel good about it. 

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

TJ will be gone imo

Yep

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, DAG said:

Yeah I am starting to think players are very close to committing but they can’t until they see the product on the field . In terms of right now players , I am really perplexed as to why guys from the portal wouldn’t be jumping at the opportunity to start right now here. 

As for the QB, I am assuming they think McCall will be here in September (junk) but I still don’t get how we do not have at least a depth QB yet. TJ will be gone imo.

If their plan at QB is to plug in a guy in September, we may be in for a long season. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, MCPeePants said:

A'mon Lane replied yday or early today to the basketball commitment insinuating a football transfer is coming too, any ideas?

I haven't heard anything.

@WarDamnEagleWDE, anything on your end?

40 minutes ago, DAG said:

Utah St guy would be good get, I think.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Yeah I am starting to think players are very close to committing but they can’t until they see the product on the field .

Dear sweet baby Jesus I never want to hear this excuse again. We can't be depending on a big first season (we are currently 7th in On3's average rating for the 2024 class, though).

Does the staff just not see anyone they like?

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 2