2023 Portal Discussion Thread

toddc

22 minutes ago, bigbird said:

j4c-yup.gif

You can be brutally honest with me. I'm sure this is more like what you are thinking...

Like Duh GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

As someone who endured attending all of the home games that was under Harsin, it felt like a long, cold era to me.  Very glad the era is over and the sunshine has poked through the clouds.

I will give the Harsin era one bravozulu. It saw the return of the orange facemasks and the introduction of the white fm, which led to some pretty great exciting moments for the fans. That's it. That's all he did that was good. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I will give the Harsin era one bravozulu. It saw the return of the orange facemasks and the introduction of the white fm, which led to some pretty great exciting moments for the fans. That's it. That's all he did that was good. 

He ended a loooong road losing streak to LSU. That was a glorious achievement, like him or not. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

He ended a loooong road losing streak to LSU. That was a glorious achievement, like him or not. 

That probably says more about them than us unfortunately.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aucanucktiger said:

I'd give more credit to Bo Nix for the win at LSU. Without a couple of exceptional plays from Nix we don't win there under Harsin either.

• Like 8

19 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Come on, he took the stairs.   What more do you want of the man!!!

19 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I did like the return of the orange facemask though.

On 5/22/2023 at 10:28 AM, W.E.D said:

Anyone that complains about the Transfer Portal and "new ear of CFB" shouldn't be able to enjoy any success we have for the next 3-4 years.  

what's wrong with coach's ear? It's new? No wonder the recruits say he's such a good listener. 😜

Edited by HAPvsOA
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HAPvsOA said:

what's wrong with coach's ear? It's new? No wonder the recruits say he's such a good listener. 😜

Good catch.  Talk about coach's ear!  Tuberville had this market cornered for a long time with his set of dumbos.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2023 at 2:55 PM, tinman1 said:

Good catch.  Talk about coach's ear!  Tuberville had this market cornered for a long time with his set of dumbos.

Watch what you say about Tuberville,  he can hear you.

Edited by Quietmaninthecorner

• ellitor unpinned this topic