This Guy Would Beat Biden

TexasTiger

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Or better yet, you can perhaps think before posting. 😉

Well, at least you were predictable. Sadly.

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You think Trump is the ultimate conservative value. Cult much?

Where in this conversation did I mention Trump.  You’re obsessed with the man.  There will be other options and Trump’s insane comments about the constitution will be his fall.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

He doesn't need them. He needs independents. 

Michelle on Twitter: "3 peas in a pod #trianglegoals #dreamteam  #oneMidatlanticSTP @mfarasy @LaurenAlexaki @coughcoughh  https://t.co/X5L6BqP9TP" / Twitter

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Live Laugh Love | Know Your Meme

Just a thought, direct this to your progressive cohorts who spew hate and outrage daily. Now, I think you should personalize the ad and send with encouragement. Look, it can't hurt and tis the season. Do I expect it to fall on deaf ears? Of course, but at the end of the day it was indeed the thought that counts. Best of luck!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

you can stick me in a pod with those 2 peas on the ends. 

Alrighty then.

6 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Just a thought, direct this to your progressive cohorts who spew hate and outrage daily. Now, I think you should personalize the ad and send with encouragement. Look, it can't hurt and tis the season. Do I expect it to fall on deaf ears? Of course, but at the end of the day it was indeed the thought that counts. Best of luck!

Don't worry I'm sure their wives/mothers/sisters have this same message posted above a doorframe somewhere in their houses for them to see often enough. 

5 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Alrighty then.

Wink Gif - IceGif

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Bless This Home Wood Decor

Hold out hope! Change is gonna come.

image.jpeg.fbe61efa494e51b5d14f3f45cfac4ba3.jpeg

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

If a Republican would have said this their political career would be over, not Joe.

Tempted to put the "not sure if serious" up here again. After everything Trump (and Herschel Walker, for that matter) has said and still has a political career, yet you apparently think this would have doomed him?

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Romney votes like he has turned his back on conservative values, much like Liz Cheney.

You are well and truly lost. @TexasTiger already showed you Romney's voting record. Go look at Cheney's. If she had supported Trump you would never have said a word against her. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Don't worry I'm sure their wives/mothers/sisters have this same message posted above a doorframe somewhere in their houses for them to see often enough. 

That deaf ears thingy. Got ya. :hammerin:

2 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Whatever illegal substances you took before posting today, I want some.

So it began with 4 eggs, cheese toast, protein shake and a coffee. Followed by Advil, ace bandage and ice plus elevation. Evolved into looking at lost/confused souls on a political forum. 

Personally, had it not been for the second part the third would not have happened, but just my luck. And no, I would not recommend it. 

50 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Where in this conversation did I mention Trump.  You’re obsessed with the man.  There will be other options and Trump’s insane comments about the constitution will be his fall.

I knew it. :-\ 

Trump?  Who's Trump?  What's he got to do with Republicans?

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

:laugh:  Yes, they were right about Trump all along.  YOU should have listened.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yeah right.   That's exactly why Republicans are disavowing him in droves.........oh, wait....

4 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

:laugh:  Yes, they were right about Trump all along.  YOU should have listened.

Well, I guess it's about time I said something positive about Trump: 

He's not going to silently fade away.   

;D

19 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Tempted to put the "not sure if serious" up here again. After everything Trump (and Herschel Walker, for that matter) has said and still has a political career, yet you apparently think this would have doomed him?

You are well and truly lost. @TexasTiger already showed you Romney's voting record. Go look at Cheney's. If she had supported Trump you would never have said a word against her. 

Hershel’s political career is over before he was even elected.  Trump took a big hit by backing such a candidate and basically telling Georgia Republicans not to vote in the special election in January of 2021.  Can you provide a quote that Trump make akin to slavery and putting black people back in bondage?

Yes, I am lost yet I still get to vote.

9 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yeah right.   That's exactly why Republicans are disavowing him in droves.........oh, wait....

There is still over a year and half before primaries. Trump has plenty of time to stick his foot in his mouth.  It depends on the competition or are you just resigned to a Trump candidacy?  It’s secretly what you want anyway.

20 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Isn’t bring in a name that was not part of the conversation a form of whataboutism?

51 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Bless This Home Wood Decor

sprinkles-and-cupcakes-1024x1024.jpg

Wait i think I missed the general vibe

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, AUDub said:

sprinkles-and-cupcakes-1024x1024.jpg

Wait i think I missed the general vibe

No, I think you nailed it. :clap: