Incompetent Administration

Son of A Tiger

22 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

The gift that keeps on giving. :laugh:

Half of Americans Say They’re Worse Off, Most Since 2009

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/half-of-americans-say-they-re-worse-off-most-since-2009/ar-AA17eJC6

in before some DA says "but 2021" and a couple more DA's try and rescue the ignorance. :blink:

The results decreased from 2/3 to 1/2 in less than a week! Follow this trend and by the end of the month it will be 0% (Smooth brained response for a smooth brained poster)

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

41 minutes ago, arein0 said:

The results decreased from 2/3 to 1/2 in less than a week! Follow this trend and by the end of the month it will be 0% (Smooth brained response for a smooth brained poster)

So basically you need a lesson on polls. Shocking! :laugh:

15 hours ago, GoAU said:

Sorry, but more articles about Trump citing unnamed sources - I figured you'd get tired of that game after the 4 years of constant trolling that mostly roved unsubstantiated.  I'm just basing my lowly opinion on the opinions of every single person I keep in touch with from the military - every single one.  I'm sure once you hit the ranks of General there are people that will butter both sides of the bread and kiss the butt of whoever is in charge, as generals are political creatures....

I am fine with "The Atlantic" sourcing of four unnamed sources, obviously from Trump's entourage.

And much of the other information in that article was sourced and quoted directly in "The Divider" by Baker and Glasser.  And of course, there's no denying what he said about John McCain.

You are, of course, free to wait for subsequent histories - that will undoubtedly quote these sources by name - while denying the story in the meantime. 

(And assuming your statement about every single military contact supporting Trump over Biden is true, that says more about our military than it does Biden.  I find that disturbing.)

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

On 2/7/2023 at 5:56 PM, ShocksMyBrain said:

My neutered dogs hump each other all the time. It’s pretty annoying tbh.

It's more of a "power" thing than a sexual one.  Apparently 78 has a problem with establishing himself as the alpha in his household.

(Maybe his dog understands him?)  ;D

• Haha 2

On 2/7/2023 at 10:08 PM, GoAU said:

Trump was significantly more liked by the military than Biden, I assure you.  

Well I do know that General Mattis, Trump's first Sec of Defense was very well loved and respected by the Marines, and Trump got rid of him. 

Trump called him "the more overrated general ever" and a "threat to the constitution".

So perhaps there's a little disconnect between your military contacts and the reality of Trump?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

Yeah and what was he going to do? Shoot it down? :laugh:

Really thought that one out homey. 

I don't know and neither did they (which is the point).

But like I said, it is unlikely.

16 minutes ago, homersapien said:

It's more of a "power" thing than a sexual one.  Apparently 78 has a problem with establishing himself as the alpha in his household.

(Maybe his dog understands him?)  ;D

No, but I have no problem debating those obviously not alpha's, yourself included. :laugh:

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

What's the lesson?

That you and oreo don't understand them would be a good start. ;)

8 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

That you and oreo don't understand them would be a good start. ;)

That's evasion.  (The tactic used when you don't have a response to offer.:rolleyes:)

You're the one who doesn't understand the difference between polls (feelings) and actual data (facts).

Hell you don't even understand the difference between the first poll you cited and this most recent. :-\

(BTW, the most recent poll you cite also said "Some 60% of Americans expect they will be better off a year from now.")

That pretty much reflects the message from Biden's SOTU address.  His policies haven't yet had time to take effect.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

That's evasion.  (The tactic used when you don't have a response to offer.:rolleyes:)

You're the one who doesn't understand the difference between polls (feelings) and actual data (facts).

Hell you don't even understand the difference between the first poll you cited and this most recent. :-\

(BTW, the most recent poll you cite also said "Some 60% of Americans expect they will be better off a year from now.")

That pretty much reflects the message from Biden's SOTU address.  His policies haven't yet had time to take effect.

Wrong again. Oreo did not understand much less like the poll results and attempted to shift the narrative. That lazy attempt might work for some but it damn well won't fly with me. That you attempted a rescue was equally pathetic yet here you are again with another. Did you find it comforting to lie in the principals lap while getting spanked in your youth?

• Facepalm 1

15 minutes ago, homersapien said:

He didnt read the bolded part. He only reads the headlines, posts links, and adds 0 opinions. All he brings to the table are "insults" that are comical at best.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Wrong again. Oreo did not understand much less like the poll results and attempted to shift the narrative. That lazy attempt might work for some but it damn well won't fly with me. That you attempted a rescue was equally pathetic yet here you are again with another. Did you find it comforting to lie in the principals lap while getting spanked in your youth?

You need to try again on that second sentence.  It's (not surprisingly) unintelligible.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, arein0 said:

He didnt read the bolded part. He only reads the headlines, posts links, and adds 0 opinions. All he brings to the table are "insults" that are comical at best.

" Did you find it comforting to lie in the principals lap while getting spanked in your youth? "

That represents the best of his "debating skills".;)  :laugh:

To paraphrase:  When your opponent keeps revealing his idiocy and lack of serious thought, keep him talking.  (Of course its more sensible to just ignore him in the first place -just not as much fun.) ;D

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

No, but I have no problem debating those obviously not alpha's, yourself included. :laugh:

Oooooh.....  Wicked burn! 

Right up there with "I'm rubber and you're glue....."   :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You need to try again on that second sentence.  It's (not surprisingly) unintelligible.

You obviously understood it quite well. :laugh:

53 minutes ago, homersapien said:

" Did you find it comforting to lie in the principals lap while getting spanked in your youth? "

That represents the best of his "debating skills".;)  :laugh:

To paraphrase:  When your opponent keeps revealing his idiocy and lack of serious thought, keep him talking.  (Of course its more sensible to just ignore him in the first place -just not as much fun.) ;D

You two definitely comprehended the analogy. ;)

Our government is corrupt.  It is for sale.

Therefore, there is inherently an incompetent, illegitimate quality.

We need to stop making politics about ideology, personality.

Extreme inequality is a sign of societal, governmental failure.  It is now a a five decade trend.

Campaign finance reform, end paid lobbying, restore between the interests of capital and, the interests of society.

We have been the most powerful nation on earth for a century.  Our problems are not external.  Our problems are not social.  Our problems are fundamental.

On 2/9/2023 at 1:49 PM, AUFAN78 said:

You obviously understood it quite well. :laugh:

Trust me, I didn't. It's gibberish.

"Oreo did not understand much less like the poll results and attempted to shift the narrative."

On 2/9/2023 at 1:51 PM, AUFAN78 said:

You two definitely comprehended the analogy. ;)

I comprehend that such "analogies" is all you have to resort to.

So flatter yourself all you want.  Any rational person will see through it.

Edited by homersapien

So another balloon starts to float over Alaska…but they shoot this one down. 🤣🤣

Not sure why you shoot this one down when they are harmless and can’t  transmit information back to China. 

Edited by wdefromtx
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

Trust me, I didn't. It's gibberish.

"Oreo did not understand much less like the poll results and attempted to shift the narrative."

Why would anyone with an IQ above 2 digits, much less common sense, trust you? The answer is quite obvious homey. They wouldn't. 

Just admit it, you and oreo were caught trying to shift a narrative and got called out for the lame attempt. They don't call you King Weasel for no reason. You earned that moniker legitimately. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

I comprehend that such "analogies" is all you have to resort to.

So flatter yourself all you want.  Any rational person will see through it.

A rational person could see you enjoy having your a$$ spanked. ;D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

Why would anyone with an IQ above 2 digits, much less common sense, trust you? The answer is quite obvious homey. They wouldn't. 

Just admit it, you and oreo were caught trying to shift a narrative and got called out for the lame attempt. They don't call you King Weasel for no reason. You earned that moniker legitimately. 

Yep, you're right.  You got me. 😉

What was that narrative again?

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

A rational person could see you enjoy having your a$$ spanked. ;D

Yep.  (Well, maybe if they're homosexual.)

Speaking of which, you really seem to relish this scenario.  Maybe you missed your calling as a Catholic priest? 

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1