Incompetent Administration

Son of A Tiger

9 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yep, you're right.  You got me. 😉

What was that narrative again?

It was called BS. Own it.

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yep.  (Well, maybe if they're homosexual.)

Speaking of which, you really seem to relish this scenario.  Maybe you missed your calling as a Catholic priest? 

Always relish our convo's. Hate it when you invoke partisanship over truth. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Forgot already, huh?  ;D

No, I told you your narrative was BS. Did you forget it? 

Biden, Kamala, and others have been in Gitmo for months for crimes against humanity. Body doubles are wearing masks and the military is in control of the country.  Will be revealed soon.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Biden, Kamala, and others have been in Gitmo for months for crimes against humanity. Body doubles are wearing masks and the military is in control of the country.  Will be revealed soon.

That explains the spy balloons. We’re doomed. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2023 at 11:21 AM, homersapien said:

That's evasion.  (The tactic used when you don't have a response to offer.:rolleyes:)

You're the one who doesn't understand the difference between polls (feelings) and actual data (facts).

Hell you don't even understand the difference between the first poll you cited and this most recent. :-\

(BTW, the most recent poll you cite also said "Some 60% of Americans expect they will be better off a year from now.")

That pretty much reflects the message from Biden's SOTU address.  His policies haven't yet had time to take effect.

So, if the President is a Dem, he cant be held responsible for anything even 25 months into his Presidency?

Brainless Partisan People like you are why the Democrats have a Jackass as a mascot. If the President were a Republican, we all know you would be trying to hold their feet to the fire Day One. Sometimes you just clown yourself.

Havent you got another Driveby Psychological Evaluation proving nothing to post up yet again?

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

6 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

So, if the President is a Dem, he cant be held responsible for anything even 25 months into his Presidency?

Brainless Partisan People like you are why the Democrats have a Jackass as a mascot. If the President were a Republican, we all know you would be trying to hold their feet to the fire Day One. Sometimes you just clown yourself.

Havent you got another Driveby Psychological Evaluation proving nothing to post up yet again?

Yeah, David, that's exactly what I meant.  "If the president is a Democratic, he can't be held responsible." :-\

I should have known you would pick up on that and call me out, being as I am brainless and you are just so much smarter than me.

Feel better now? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2023 at 7:05 PM, icanthearyou said:

I favor an administration that rolls back all of the safety requirements for trains carrying hazardous cargo.

Pawns like you will always carry water for nonsensical reporting from radical sources. Just do some research and learn before sticking your foot in mouth. Jumping to conclusions because CNN told you so is dumb. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/02/27/so-far-trumps-rollback-regulations-cant-be-blamed-ohio-train-wreck/

Edited by AUFAN78

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

Pawns like you will always carry water for nonsensical reporting from radical sources. Just do some research and learn before sticking your foot in mouth. Jumping to conclusions because CNN told you so is dumb. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/02/27/so-far-trumps-rollback-regulations-cant-be-blamed-ohio-train-wreck/

Obviously, your concern is politics, not public safety.

Yes, you are correct in this case.  However, you are still incorrect as train accidents have increased with deregulation.

Profits over people.  Dumb, inhumane, ruthless, greedy.

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

Yes, you are correct in this case.  However, you are still incorrect as train accidents have increased with deregulation.

Please quit spreading misinformation.

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Please quit spreading misinformation.

Call it what it really is, lying in the name of politics. Sad.

12 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Interesting because Senator Warnock ran a political add where he and a bipartisan group had enacted railroad type legislation to improve safety. Maybe he just meant for Georgia. I'll have to go back and look it up and verify. It was one of the reasons I voted for him.

https://www.warnock.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/sen-warnock-secures-wins-for-ga-infrastructure-transportation/

Edited by creed

On 3/4/2023 at 6:31 PM, icanthearyou said:

No, my concern was obviously truth. something that evades you far too often.

Of course I was. I look forward to seeing your data that proves accidents have increased with deregulation.

From NTSB:

image.png.903ab9453bb8fe1c941aff9a542715a3.png

On 3/4/2023 at 4:45 PM, AUFAN78 said:

This is what I like and give credit to for "Liberal" News outlets like Washington Post. They'll research and give you the facts even if it's not what a majority of their readers want to hear or believe to be true,  regardless of weather it makes Repubs/Dem look good or bad. This is what real news and "fact checking" should be.

To me this is one of the big differences between left leaning media and Right/Conservative media. 

Traditional media will be willing so still give you facts that may not support existing left wing narrative or support Democrats in office. Conservative media like FoxNews, Newsmax, Breitbart, Federalist etc would never in a million years post a researched "fact check" article that went against the Conservative narrative or went against the popular Republican point of view. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

This is what I like and give credit to for "Liberal" News outlets like Washington Post. They'll research and give you the facts even if it's not what a majority of their readers want to hear or believe to be true,  regardless of weather it makes Repubs/Dem look good or bad. This is what real news and "fact checking" should be.

To me this is one of the big differences between left leaning media and Right/Conservative media. 

Traditional media will be willing so still give you facts that may not support existing left wing narrative or support Democrats in office. Conservative media like FoxNews, Newsmax, Breitbart, Federalist etc would never in a million years post a researched "fact check" article that went against the Conservative narrative or went against the popular Republican point of view. 

Might want to do some Google work because mostly "liberal" outlets have yet to retract their lies that this accident could have been prevented but for Trump  and his deregulation. This even after NTSB chair asked the media to stop spreading misinformation. But yeah, hats off to WAPO for getting one right. 

Edited by AUFAN78

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Might want to do some Google work because mostly "liberal" outlets have yet to retract their lies that this accident could have been prevented but for Trump  and his deregulation. This even after NTSB chair asked the media to stop spreading misinformation. But yeah, hats off to WAPO for getting one right. 

I don't know what liberal outlets your referring to, but the much hated (by Conservatives) politifact, is telling the truth about it too https://www.politifact.com/article/2023/feb/24/fact-checking-trumps-i-had-nothing-to-do-with-it-r/ 

• Facepalm 1

29 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I don't know what liberal outlets your referring to, but the much hated (by Conservatives) politifact, is telling the truth about it too https://www.politifact.com/article/2023/feb/24/fact-checking-trumps-i-had-nothing-to-do-with-it-r/ 

In other words, you don't want to look. If you're scared say your scared. :lol:

• Like 1

On 3/6/2023 at 11:23 AM, CoffeeTiger said:

That is interesting, but why did it take 24 paragraphs of circle-jerking to say that "The trump rule repeal did not apply to this accident due to the definition of what the train was carrying."

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

That is interesting, but why did it take 24 paragraphs of circle-jerking to say that "The trump rule repeal did not apply to this accident due to the definition of what the train was carrying."

Right at the very top of the article in the "If your time is short section" 

• The Trump administration repealed an Obama-era rule requiring high-hazard cargo trains to be equipped with electronically controlled pneumatic brakes by 2023, allowing them to brake faster.

• Even if this safety rule was in effect, it would not have applied to the Norfolk Southern train that derailed in East Palestine, Ohio, because it was not categorized as a high-hazard cargo train.

I don't consider that to be circle jerking or burying the lede.  if someone wants more detailed information then that's what the following 24 paragraphs are for.