2024 Recruiting Thread

Zeek

3 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

So what's going on? Who we getting today

No clue. All the reporters on other sites and the Bird man on this one are virtually quiet.

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

I'm just teasing, BTW. I always loved those Nick Burns skits. 

Anyway, Freeze killing it. I have a good feeling about this weekend. 🤞

Yea me too. If it doesn’t live up to the hype, I’m just gonna kill the Bird. That’ll make me feel better. @bigbird, you’re on the clock, pal.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Just Great! There goes the class! Went feeling good surely means we bomb out.

@AUwent This was a good natured, friendly joke bud.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

No clue. All the reporters on other sites and the Bird man on this one are virtually quiet.

The 3 stooges at on3 have said they won't predict Perry to AU till he decommits from bama. Tony Mitchell burned them 

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

The 3 stooges at on3 have said they won't predict Perry to AU till he decommits from bama. Tony Mitchell burned them 

Hey man! JLee, Cole, and JHead are good peoples. Don’t do them like that! I listen to those guys every Sunday night. 

• Like 1

That and Hoke and JLee doing that pissed off Freeze so I think they will be more cautious going forward.

• Like 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Hey man! JLee, Cole, and JHead are good peoples. Don’t do them like that! I listen to those guys every Sunday night. 

I do too, but they still act like the 3 stooges. JLee esp

• Like 2

I do too, but they still act like the 3 stooges. JLee esp

Yea he is kind of a big goofy bumpkin, ain’t he. Lol

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Yea he is kind of a big goofy bumpkin, ain’t he. Lol

Way too much of a goofy bumpkin to be grading really attrative women as 5s out of 10s.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

That and Hoke and JLee doing that pissed off Freeze so I think they will be more cautious going forward.

Couple cats at on3 board are getting antsy that no info is being posted by mods

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Way too much of a goofy bumpkin to be grading really attratice women as 5s out of 10s.

He’s got him a nice looking fiancé. He mentions her all the time, so I googled her, with zero intentions of buying a house from her. He def bats way out of his league, but he will be the first one to admit that. Lol

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

He’s got him a nice looking fiancé. He mentions her all the time, so I googled her, with zero intentions of buying a house from her. He def bats way out of his league, but he will be the first one to admit that. Lol

Yeah, the other day he was commenting about how he told her she needs to google him. And not because he thinks he's a big deal, but because he wants her to know what she's getting into. 🤣

Seems like a decent guy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is just a hunch. We won't hear anything 2nite but a bunch of innuendo. Tomorrow info will flow. All mods and insiders have been told to keep quiet for now. Mods or insiders please feel free to like my post🙃

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

This is just a hunch. We won't hear anything 2nite but a bunch of innuendo. Tomorrow info will flow. All mods and insiders have been told to keep quiet for now

So the whole gotdang Auburn administration, including Aubie and Mic Man put up bat signals just to send everyone to sleep wondering. That’s evil. Like Kane vs The Undertaker in a buried alive match evil.

• Haha 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

So the whole gotdang Auburn administration, including Aubie and Mic Man put up bat signals just to send everyone to sleep wondering. That’s evil. Like Kane vs The Undertaker in a buried alive match evil.

That's my guess

18 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Couple cats at on3 board are getting antsy that no info is being posted by mods

I saw.

13 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Perry Thompson just retweeted Trovon. 

me to Hugh Freeze

image.gif.8009ee789ae3b385dca02ed3057917df.gif

Not until we get the NLI.

• Like 1

Just now, ellitor said:

Not until we get the NLI.

True…..If we get a commitment/shut down my recruitment tweet, I’m going full on Fred Sanford

image.gif.00caf71d15af86ef2f5a360c13beb68a.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Who dat?

The Auburn cheerleader who yells in the mic. Lol. Bro, how are you an Auburn fan and don’t know Mic Man? Wtf😂😂