Deion Unprofessional Comments

AU-24

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

I'm not asking anybody to like join and d directly say anything to 24.....but did you guys really read his last stuff and not think that's weird as hell? He said he wrote Deion Sanders pastor's church and told them to pray for me.....like think about that

Man I normally just wade through the muck and mire on this portion of the forum but I have to agree with the gist of what you're saying. Mainly my belief is what you do in private in regard to faith is admirable but what you feel the need to call attention to is largely for show. If a person wants to pray for someone else then do it and have faith it will be answered. If you feel the need to talk about it then you're trying to convince someone of something but God knows your heart. No need to boast. Unfortunately sometimes when someone says "I'm praying for you" they really are speaking in a very condescending manner and they think they are better than you. I'm not accusing 24 of this but really, if you want to pray for someone then just do it. No need to put up a billboard. 

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

19 hours ago, cole256 said:

You missed it again I see. What made you go to this particular church to ask to pray for me? Why not your own? Hilarious that you think about me to a point you go to pastors to seek council.

Hey pastor I'm a random idiot on a Auburn football board....even though your church isn't in Alabama I have a random prayer request. There's this guy whom I never met who isn't afraid to talk about racial issues......you see our board is made up of mostly older white men and we hate that. So I took it upon myself to represent this board that absolutely nobody looks to me as a leader on to send this black man a prayer request because I feel he must be angry to say such things as practice equality.....it's such an angry thing to do. I want to pray to God to change his behavior and to just allow things to transpire and not speak about it so I can better enjoy myself on this football board that you have no idea of. Thank you.

P.s. I have a black friend and I see black people at my church!

I have tried to help Cole, and I have failed. I have failed, because you people have failed me!

OK, name of the movie…

20 hours ago, cole256 said:

See? Here you go again. So if you would slow down and read, you would see that the post that you quoted and answered was a reply to me......if you wanted to talk about ichy then......Nevermind it's pointless, but anyway

So you assume all black people are Republicans. Ok. Cool. Now why are you making these stupid assumptions

It's TD Jakes btw, you may want to have his name right since you are speaking to the head of his church and all.....

Cole, Cole, Cole… I am speaking to whomever answered my email.

I do encourage you to listen to his sermons, etc. coach prime listens to them, and they are really good!

https://www.tdjakes.org

4 hours ago, AU-24 said:

I do encourage you to listen to his sermons, etc. coach prime listens to them, and they are really good!

hey hoss maybe YOU should listen to them and quit being a richard. it is not that hard.you start stuff and just keep on and on and on. you need to give it a break.

On 3/1/2023 at 8:09 AM, cole256 said:

You missed it again I see. What made you go to this particular church to ask to pray for me? Why not your own? Hilarious that you think about me to a point you go to pastors to seek council.

Hey pastor I'm a random idiot on a Auburn football board....even though your church isn't in Alabama I have a random prayer request. There's this guy whom I never met who isn't afraid to talk about racial issues......you see our board is made up of mostly older white men and we hate that. So I took it upon myself to represent this board that absolutely nobody looks to me as a leader on to send this black man a prayer request because I feel he must be angry to say such things as practice equality.....it's such an angry thing to do. I want to pray to God to change his behavior and to just allow things to transpire and not speak about it so I can better enjoy myself on this football board that you have no idea of. Thank you.

P.s. I have a black friend and I see black people at my church!

This is pure gold.

Love it!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Show us the email. And answer the question please. Why do you keep referring to this pastor and church? Why do you keep referring to Sanders going to the church? Why don't you talk about the church Gus and freeze go to?

17 hours ago, cole256 said:

I'm not asking anybody to like join and d directly say anything to 24.....but did you guys really read his last stuff and not think that's weird as hell? He said he wrote Deion Sanders pastor's church and told them to pray for me.....like think about that

I will put you on my prayer list for $25 a month…..PM me for details.

• Haha 3

On 3/1/2023 at 8:31 PM, cole256 said:

i-got-to-say-its-weird-colin-jost.gif

i still think 24 is a kid. if he is not lord help him and bless him because he needs it. it is kinda weird for a cat to be stalking a person here and throwing up religion.  maybe the devil is in the details?.............grins

10 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

@AU-24 Why do you so often have to stir this pot?  Is it a need?  A sickness?  An addiction?

Yeah, that’s it, all of those things and more. Meanwhile, per normal, cole and itchy are allowed to make accusations, rude comments, call names, etc. and you’ll not say a word to them. Why is that? Oh, because they and you are the same political party.. got it!

7 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Yeah, that’s it, all of those things and more. Meanwhile, per normal, cole and itchy are allowed to make accusations, rude comments, call names, etc. and you’ll not say a word to them. Why is that? Oh, because they and you are the same political party.. got it!

young man your last statement tells everyone you have no idea what you are talking about. and of course we do rude on the snark board but we do not chase members all over aufam to make a point that makes little sense. just relax and enjoy the board. you seem like a decent guy overall. and for the record titan is a republican and ichy would die before he becomes one. see? chill and just enjoy the site. you want shoot the breeze hit me up. i love to talk. and i say this is a warm and caring way...........just dunna get any idea's...................

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

young man your last statement tells everyone you have no idea what you are talking about. and of course we do rude on the snark board but we do not chase members all over aufam to make a point that makes little sense. just relax and enjoy the board. you seem like a decent guy overall. and for the record titan is a republican and ichy would die before he becomes one. see? chill and just enjoy the site. you want shoot the breeze hit me up. i love to talk. and i say this is a warm and caring way...........just dunna get any idea's...................

Hey “old man”, ICHY is a life long registered Republican.

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Hey “old man”, ICHY is a life long registered Republican.

delete this son you are making me look bad......lol. tell me ichy is not a lib at heart. you ccan. quit scaring the fish away. you of all people should know better. grins

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Ah yes, your all purpose (and incorrect) excuse for everything.  

There are levels.  And you take it to lengths few if any others do.  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

delete this son you are making me look bad......lol. tell me ichy is not a lib at heart. you ccan. quit scaring the fish away. you of all people should know better. grins

I am truly sorry you are offended. However, I am a life long registered Republican. The premise of this thread is purely ignorant. It is all about furthering division, nothing about facts, solutions. This is nothing but your own emotional outburst. I respect your right to have such an outburst. I would... 

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

I am truly sorry you are offended. However, I am a life long registered Republican. The premise of this thread is purely ignorant. It is all about furthering division, nothing about facts, solutions. This is nothing but your own emotional outburst. I respect your right to have such an outburst. I would... 

welp he is off MY christmas card list..............lol. i actually like he is not happy with his party. the same with titan. they care about the country and could care less about the idiots and crackpots so to speak. and i bet titan would not be scared to meet more for lunch in auburn. but it would be weird because for some reason i feel like i should be calling him sir. lol

On 2/18/2023 at 5:13 AM, AU-24 said:

https://flywareagle.com/2023/02/18/auburn-football-deion-sanders-comments/

If a white coach said this, he'd be rightfully excoriated for it. This isn't a new thought process; most coaches are smart enough not to say it out loud Deion Sanders looks for ‘dual parent’ homes in QB recruits, ‘single mama’ households in d-linemen.

Wilborn Nubyjas is a black guy discussing how a white coach would never get away with saying this, if anyone cares.

Honesty takes a back seat to political correctness. Really a shame. 

On 3/1/2023 at 9:48 PM, gr82be said:

Man I normally just wade through the muck and mire on this portion of the forum but I have to agree with the gist of what you're saying. Mainly my belief is what you do in private in regard to faith is admirable but what you feel the need to call attention to is largely for show. If a person wants to pray for someone else then do it and have faith it will be answered. If you feel the need to talk about it then you're trying to convince someone of something but God knows your heart. No need to boast. Unfortunately sometimes when someone says "I'm praying for you" they really are speaking in a very condescending manner and they think they are better than you. I'm not accusing 24 of this but really, if you want to pray for someone then just do it. No need to put up a billboard. 

i would like to kind of differ with you if i may? i think you are correct about the boasting at times. but here is the other side. if i am troubled and i know someone is praying for me it often makes me feel better. as far as people praying and it turning into they think they are better than you i get what you are saying. i just wanted to say when i say it that is the last thing on my mind. hell i know i am a train wreck and certainly not better than anyone else in my mind anyway. these are just thoughts and not an argument. it is funny we talk little but you have always been one of my favorite posters because you have always been fair with me. even when you questioned something i have said you never made me feel stupid when you would show me a different way or path and i have always appreciated that. this is about as heartfelt as i can be and i just wanted to say thanx.

• Love 1

17 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i would like to kind of differ with you if i may? i think you are correct about the boasting at times. but here is the other side. if i am troubled and i know someone is praying for me it often makes me feel better. as far as people praying and it turning into they think they are better than you i get what you are saying. i just wanted to say when i say it that is the last thing on my mind. hell i know i am a train wreck and certainly not better than anyone else in my mind anyway. these are just thoughts and not an argument. it is funny we talk little but you have always been one of my favorite posters because you have always been fair with me. even when you questioned something i have said you never made me feel stupid when you would show me a different way or path and i have always appreciated that. this is about as heartfelt as i can be and i just wanted to say thanx.

I'm sorry for not being more specific. Telling someone you are going to pray for their needs/health is not what I meant to include with my response. I just feel strongly that acts such as prayer and tithing should be done without calling attention to yourself or worse, not being sincere about it as some might do (reference Matthew 6). I agree that prayers for someone else's needs should be conveyed to that person because it does make them feel better and supported. Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate your work on here. I think we're pretty close on many things other than some political views. Not an issue for me on that either with you  I wish we could all meet in the aisle and get things done instead of having such divisive lines that the hate and disrespect come forth like it does in Washington. 

Edited by gr82be

On 3/4/2023 at 9:07 AM, SaltyTiger said:

The parties are not political interests.  Capital and society are the political interests.  The goal of politic/government should be an effort to balance the interests. 

My political philosophy is to remove the influence of the capital class on the political class, restore the balance of the interests.  Punish corruption, not legalize it.  Restore the "government of the people".

I have no allegiance to either party.  I only wish to restore the balance of power.  Constraining power is vital to almost every aspect of our lives.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

The parties are not political interests.  Capital and society are the political interests.  The goal of politic/government should be an effort to balance the interests. 

My political philosophy is to remove the influence of the capital class on the political class, restore the balance of the interests.  Punish corruption, not legalize it.  Restore the "government of the people".

I have no allegiance to either party.  I only wish to restore the balance of power.  Constraining power is vital to almost every aspect of our lives.

Thanks ICHY. @aubiefiftywas on one of his divisive rants and I pointing out that you were not a democrat. Pretty sure he had just smoked his breakfast.