Deion Unprofessional Comments

AU-24

https://flywareagle.com/2023/02/18/auburn-football-deion-sanders-comments/

If a white coach said this, he'd be rightfully excoriated for it. This isn't a new thought process; most coaches are smart enough not to say it out loud Deion Sanders looks for ‘dual parent’ homes in QB recruits, ‘single mama’ households in d-linemen.

Wilborn Nubyjas is a black guy discussing how a white coach would never get away with saying this, if anyone cares.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, AU-24 said:

If a white coach said this, he'd be rightfully excoriated for it. This isn't a new thought process; most coaches are smart enough not to say it out loud Deion Sanders looks for ‘dual parent’ homes in QB recruits, ‘single mama’ households in d-linemen.

Wilborn Nubyjas is a black guy discussing how a white coach would never get away with saying this, if anyone cares.

This is just another example of the double standard that has become more normal than not in American society over the past few years.

• Like 2

They hated the thought of a black man coaching here lol. You better believe nobody is hoping for Sanders to fail more than these guys. 

They know we can't be good without black players but they hate the thought of black people in leadership here

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

15 hours ago, cole256 said:

They hated the thought of a black man coaching here lol. You better believe nobody is hoping for Sanders to fail more than these guys. 

They know we can't be good without black players but they hate the thought of black people in leadership here

And some of us were completely fine with CCW...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

And some of us were completely fine with CCW...

I didn't know you were part of their group

Group? At the time, I was actually supporting Sanders getting the job.

Edited by DKW 86

10 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Group? At the time, I was actually supporting Sanders getting the job.

Yes their group I'm specifically talking about them but for whatever reason you feel the need for me to talk about you as well. I didn't realize you were in their group, clique or whatever you want to call it

On 2/18/2023 at 5:13 AM, AU-24 said:

Sure Deion can get away with it. Humorous in a way so be it. Hope he does well and was a bit intrigued by the thought of Auburn hiring him initially. 

Glad we never seriously considered him end of day

• Like 1

On 2/23/2023 at 7:14 AM, cole256 said:

Yes their group I'm specifically talking about them but for whatever reason you feel the need for me to talk about you as well. I didn't realize you were in their group, clique or whatever you want to call it

I really dont know what you are talking about. Sorry man if I offended. 

I just know how the turds act with any even possibly negative story on Auburn. The REC/turds would be running this story all over the media getting airplay about "horrible"  his comments were.

I came from a family full of REC Members going back to 1973. They would never ignore an opportunity to slam Auburn for anything any day of the week. They would make something innocuous sound horrific and the media in Alabama and some across the country would join in. I was here when the Sociology-gate story broke. Turned out bama and many other schools were far worse at players taking easy courses. But guess who got to wear the crip course school title for a year? Auburn. A story never has to be fair nor factual when it is about Auburn. 

Edited by DKW 86

On 2/23/2023 at 4:33 AM, cole256 said:

Which one of us doesn’t love Cadillac, Cam, Bo, Charles… etc. etc. etc.? As someone else posted to you, when you see race in everything, you just might be the racist!

It is really sad how miserable you constantly are on this board, mainly because of race.

• Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

12 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Which one of us doesn’t love Cadillac, Cam, Bo, Charles… etc. etc. etc.? As someone else posted to you, when you see race in everything, you just might be the racist!

It is really sad how miserable you constantly are on this board, mainly because of race.

Shut up. You can't even do the ol hide in sight thing. You aren't smart enough to pull it off, there's nobody on this forum that can't see your true colors.

I don't know what it is about you though, I've never seen a person that get quotes and stuff so mixed up. You quote and post articles and never understand them. 10 people will tell you that you're wrong and you will still argue. You can't understand any written statements.

You quoted me as if I said you hated black people. I said you are always against a black person in leadership.....so show THAT example where I'm wrong, don't make up an entire different statement then argue it. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

On 2/24/2023 at 5:16 AM, DKW 86 said:

I really dont know what you are talking about. Sorry man if I offended. 

I just know how the turds act with any even possibly negative story on Auburn. The REC/turds would be running this story all over the media getting airplay about "horrible"  his comments were.

I came from a family full of REC Members going back to 1973. They would never ignore an opportunity to slam Auburn for anything any day of the week. They would make something innocuous sound horrific and the media in Alabama and some across the country would join in. I was here when the Sociology-gate story broke. Turned out bama and many other schools were far worse at players taking easy courses. But guess who got to wear the crip course school title for a year? Auburn. A story never has to be fair nor factual when it is about Auburn. 

No you didn't offend me. And I'm sorry you don't understand. I posted about a couple of specific posters, you quoted my post and pointed out how you supported ccw for whatever reason. I then replied to you that I didn't realize you were grouping yourself with the guys I was talking about because you felt the need to counter my point about the original posters that I was referring to. You then replied about a group and you supported Sanders. 

Pretty much it was your reply to me talking about them is what's confusing and out of place. But I'm not mad or anything, I apologize if you are taking it that way. Now let's talk about the comments. 

Now as far as the comments as you can see nobody cares about Sanders saying that because nobody thinks Sanders doesn't care about the kids. I could care less what a rival school would post. And you shouldn't make it like it's something just bammer would do because as you can see this guy is the one talking about the comment now. 

Hell I think this fan base is actually more vindictive as you can see how many auburn people talk about Sanders now as if he did something against Auburn. Bammer is ecstatic, they were only worried about him coming here because of the damage he would have done. Now they don't have a threat to their recruiting pipeline. 

Nobody could do anything as far as making Auburn have bad PR anymore than what we did to ourselves the last couple of years. Sanders couldn't have done anything but help repair what was being said about us the last few years.

And the very last sentence in your reply about stuff but having to be factual, that's goes hand in hand to how our fan base will run with stuff and it doesn't have to be factual for us to believe anything. That's just karma. 

Edited by cole256
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

A classic argument of the racists.

These types of post are encouraged to take place on the political board vs football. Did not take you any time to start judging people as “racist”. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

These types of post are encouraged to take place on the political board vs football. Did not take you any time to start judging people as “racist”. 

You are lying.  Please do not do that.

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

No you didn't offend me. And I'm sorry you don't understand. I posted about a couple of specific posters, you quoted my post and pointed out how you supported ccw for whatever reason. I then replied to you that I didn't realize you were grouping yourself with the guys I was talking about because you felt the need to counter my point about the original posters that I was referring to. You then replied about a group and you supported Sanders. 

Pretty much it was your reply to me talking about them is what's confusing and out of place. But I'm not mad or anything, I apologize if you are taking it that way. Now let's talk about the comments. 

Now as far as the comments as you can see nobody cares about Sanders saying that because nobody thinks Sanders doesn't care about the kids. I could care less what a rival school would post. And you shouldn't make it like it's something just bammer would do because as you can see this guy is the one talking about the comment now. 

Hell I think this fan base is actually more vindictive as you can see how many auburn people talk about Sanders now as if he did something against Auburn. Bammer is ecstatic, they were only worried about him coming here because of the damage he would have done. Now they don't have a threat to their recruiting pipeline. 

Nobody could do anything as far as making Auburn have bad PR anymore than what we did to ourselves the last couple of years. Sanders couldn't have done anything but help repair what was being said about us the last few years.

And the very last sentence in your reply about stuff but having to be factual, that's goes hand in hand to how our fan base will run with stuff and it doesn't have to be factual for us to believe anything. That's just karma. 

Auburn people have no vindictive feelings toward Sanders. They have no reason. I would imagine Deion is conversation on most football boards. That is what he is and brings. Kudos to Colorado. Football world eyes will be on them this fall.

Not really sold on the Bammers being ecstatic about us not really considering Deion.

33 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Did I read the thread wrong?

My comment was about a statement, not a person.  Why do you so desperately wish to be offended?

But again, please stop lying.

• Dislike 1

21 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

My comment was about a statement, not a person.  Why do you so desperately wish to be offended?

But again, please stop lying.

When you quote and comment there is an inference. Now you are crawfishing on me. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

When you quote and comment there is an inference. Now you are crawfishing on me. 

Okay.  I am sorry for offending you.

Edited by icanthearyou

5 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Auburn people have no vindictive feelings toward Sanders. They have no reason. I would imagine Deion is conversation on most football boards. That is what he is and brings. Kudos to Colorado. Football world eyes will be on them this fall.

Not really sold on the Bammers being ecstatic about us not really considering Deion.

Of course you're not. On this very bored you see multiple people being vindictive but of course you will raise your hand and speak for every fan and say they don't. Argue just to argue. 

You are right about one thing, they have no reason to be. It will be no different than it was to the other QB's that was on the roster when Bo was here. Cheer for them to do bad so they can feel good to say the person we have is better. 

Fans did it for the basketball players to. But I'm sure you don't see it there either.

One thing for sure on here you call out the favoritism, nepotism, or just the straight hypocrisy on this board there will always be a person to come and stand up for guys like au24 and Mikey. It's amazing

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1