Eagles Star/former Ole Miss WR AJ Brown Comments On Hugh Freeze to AU

Tiger

per Daren Bates' podcast Raw Room. It's short but they joke a little about Auburn's embarrassing lack of 1000 yard WRs, Brown talks about Freeze's recruiting and offense.

WARNING LANGUAGE

• Love 1

CED34E1E-CBD6-46E8-A72D-DD9A83C097CC.gif

• Love 1

This reminded me of the thread a while ago about not having a 1000 yard WR this mellenium wasn't a big deal. Look at the responses by the guys on this show, it's a joke that we have that stat attached to our name. 

AJ Brown was TWO years old when Ronney Daniels had his 1000 yards 

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

So when do we finally have a 1000 yard receiver?

2023?

2024?

2025?

later😱

When we get a stud QB AND WR. I will say 2025.

There was also a part where aj talked about how freeze got him to talk to a recruit and he told freeze it's more than that now, freeze is going to have to have NIL money. They also talked about how Deion is going to be a problem because how so many relate and look up to him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Son of A Tiger said:

Not unless I missed it🙂

I actually did not listen (language around the grandkids and such). It would greatly surprise me if Cole mentioned it but was incorrect.

4 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Not unless I missed it🙂

You did hence why we have a video reference

Edited by DAG
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

I watched/listened again twice and still missed it. At what time into is he mentioned?

In the full length interview or did you think they got AJ Brown down there for a 2 minute discussion? Take your pissing war to the PMs. Starting an unnecessary fight for no reason. For everyone else, it was actually an enlightening interview from a respected NFL player. 

Edited by DAG
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, DAG said:

In the full length interview or did you think they got AJ Brown down there for a 2 minute discussion? Take your pissing war to the PMs. Starting an unnecessary fight for no reason. For everyone else, it was actually an enlightening interview from a respected NFL player. 

You are right I only watched the video in the OP and suspect that is the case for most posters. I fully agree it would be nice if ALL "pissing wars" in the various forums were done in PMs. Guess that's in the control of the mods as augolf1716 just did to another thread.

Edited by Son of A Tiger

@Son of A Tiger Smh. Now you have had to delete your comments and edit them smh. Why don't you just stop? I don't even know you. You are obsessed. It doesn't even seem like Mikey even knows you....do you have anything related to actual football you want to disagree about or are you just going to continue to dislike everything I post just because...

How about we even just do that. When you dislike stuff formulate a thought on what you disagree with. Or just continue trolling I guess....

• Like 1

It's funny I thought about posting this myself when I watched but then in my head I thought to myself @Tiger probably watched it too I bet he already posted it and sure enough you had 😂

10 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

You are right I only watched the video in the OP and suspect that is the case for most posters. I fully agree it would be nice if ALL "pissing wars" in the various forums were done in PMs. Guess that's in the control of the mods as augolf1716 just did to another thread.

you start a pissing war then run to the mods

sad

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Dislike 1

41 minutes ago, cole256 said:

@Son of A Tiger Smh. Now you have had to delete your comments and edit them smh.--I didn't have to delete anything.

Why don't you just stop? ---stop what.

I don't even know you. You are obsessed.--??????

It doesn't even seem like Mikey even knows you....You say you don't know me but seem to know who does .

do you have anything related to actual football you want to disagree about or are you just going to continue to dislike everything I post just because...How about we even just do that. When you dislike stuff formulate a thought on what you disagree with. Or just continue trolling I guess....works both ways

Let me tell you how it works. If you didn't delete it a mod did but I get the notification and it tells me you quoted me. Now it's gone.....but ok you didn't do it 👌🏾

Nobody can't say I didn't try. Continue being a joke. We can all move on. I have like 5 people doing what you are trying to do.....but they do it better. You don't bother me in the slightest. I'm really trying to help you out. As you can see you are starting to get on other people's nerves. I'm suggesting you actually start talking football. But of course you don't have to listen to me

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Stop the silly bickering already and take it to PM's. 

Lmao at @Son of A Tigerliking this when he was the one crying to mods and starting it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

I didn't cry to a mod about anything.

11 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

I fully agree it would be nice if ALL "pissing wars" in the various forums were done in PMs. Guess that's in the control of the mods as augolf1716 just did to another thread.

It's also hilarious that you intentionally started a pissing war (which you subsequently cried about) b/c you didn't like what @cole256posted.  How dare a message board poster make posts about the topic in the OP

Edited by W.E.D
  • Dislike 1

31 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Locked for now seems to never end with some people the childish bickering back and forth. Waste of time for the rest of the members to have to put of with

See what I mean.