Biggest Scandal In American History

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Fauci dismissed the lab leak theory under TRUMP.

What difference does that make? Fauci has continued lying. He did just a week ago under questioning by Sen. Paul.

15 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

So you think him and Hunter Biden should be in jail together?

Let the investigation/prosecution play out. Biden left the Trump appointed US Attorney investigating Hunter in place. That’s something Trump would have never done.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

What difference does that make? Fauci has continued lying. He did just a week ago under questioning by Sen. Paul.

🙄Scroll up to what I was directly responding to. 

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Let the investigation/prosecution play out. Biden left the Trump appointed US Attorney investigating Hunter in place. That’s something Trump would have never done.

So why has a ton money been spent on such investigations with no results when the evidence seems pretty clear, at least to me. Just another Moeller fiasco?

26 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

So why has a ton money been spent on such investigations with no results when the evidence seems pretty clear, at least to me. Just another Moeller fiasco?

Mueller had numerous convictions and spent less than Durham who got nothing. It’s Trump’s guy. He has free reign. We’ll see what he decides to do. Some basic charges may be pretty easy. If he’s looking for something more complex, that takes time. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

nope. and um trump pardoned manafort for the record. i do think trump should be in jail. i have no thoughts on hunter just like i do not about hillary. investigations were done several times on her and on hunter and nothing conclusive was found. but i tell you what. when the righties hold their people accountable i would hold those on the left accountable.

Well I’ll be danged. Trump the most investigated of all the stooges and he is a free man. You can not form an opinion on Hunter because you refuse Fiddy. I am ashamed of you.

1 hour ago, Son of A Tiger said:

I'm not a lefty or righty, just an American who tries to still believe in justice under the law. I guess we just disagree about Hillary and Hunter. Which righties do you think should be held accountable at this time? No lefties?

i was talking trash about the libs as i think ALL public officials should be held accountable. but they have investigated hillary a million times and they have investigated biden. about hunter they said he was not guilty of anything even tho it was a bad look.

7 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i was talking trash about the libs as i think ALL public officials should be held accountable. but they have investigated hillary a million times and they have investigated biden. about hunter they said he was not guilty of anything even tho it was a bad look.

What do you think Hillary should be accountable for? What punishment?

Just now, TexasTiger said:

What do you think Hillary should be accountable for? What punishment?

nothing. they were on her emails but bush and cheney and even several of trump and company did basically the same thing.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Mueller had numerous convictions and spent less than Durham who got nothing. It’s Trump’s guy. He has free reign. We’ll see what he decides to do. Some basic charges may be pretty easy. If he’s looking for something more complex, that takes time. 

Refresh my memory. What convictions did Moeller have? I don't remember any of consequence. I agree on Durham. Long time and lots of money for one small fry guy.

56 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

nothing. they were on her emails but bush and cheney and even several of trump and company did basically the same thing.

Hillary violated handling of confidential info and even sent it to her aide (Weiner's wife) long before Trump's problems.  Then she lied about it. I'm not defending Trump but you and others always want him to be your fiduciary and ignore the likes of Hillary, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, etc.

Edited by Son of A Tiger

2 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Hillary violated handling of confidential info and even sent it to her aide (Weiner's wife) long before Trump's problems.  Then she lied about it.

ok so why did they say they did not have enough to charge her on? and i am not a hillary fan tho i liked bill before i knew he was a perv.

10 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Refresh my memory. What convictions did Moeller have? I don't remember any of consequence. I agree on Durham. Long time and lots of money for one small fry guy.

They’re easy to find. He indicated the only thing preventing him from indicting Trump was DOJ policy against it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Hillary violated handling of confidential info and even sent it to her aide (Weiner's wife) long before Trump's problems.  Then she lied about it. I'm not defending Trump but you and others always want him to be your fiduciary and ignore the likes of Hillary, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, etc.

Trump’s AGs could have pursued Hillary if they thought she warranted it. They didn’t. You listen to pundits & polemicists, not prosecutors (like my alliteration? 😉).

7 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

ok so why did they say they did not have enough to charge her on? and i am not a hillary fan tho i liked bill before i knew he was a perv.

I'm not going to research all that for you but;

1. She had confidential info/documents on an insecure server in her home.

2. They found documents she had that were clearly stamped Confidential.

Any ordinary person would be in trouble with that, especially a gov't employee with or without a security clearance.

Her transgressions have been discussed ad nauseum in other threads here so I will leave it at that.

Edited by Son of A Tiger

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

They’re easy to find. He indicated the only thing preventing him from indicting Trump was DOJ policy against it.

I don't remember any but so be it. To me he just laid a turd in the punch bowl.

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Trump’s AGs could have pursued Hillary if they thought she warranted it. They didn’t. You listen to pundits & polemicists, not prosecutors (like my alliteration? 😉).

As I recall James Comey chose to ignore it all and paid the price.

22 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Jeff Sessions & Barr were Trump’s AGs. They could have pursued it if they believed it was warranted. It wasn’t Comey’s decision. Besides, Trump replaced Comey.

22 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Mueller's scorecard: Who's been convicted, sentenced (nbcnews.com)

Of course, Mueller basically said Trump was guilty of obstruction, but he didn't feel he had the legal authority to indict him - that was congress's responsibility (through impeachment). 

We all know how that political process turned out.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

For sure Fauci should be in jail, him being the highest paid gov't employee and lying to Congress under oath.

Fauci has not claimed that it couldn't have been a lab leak.  He has stated that he had no evidence conclusively showing it to be a lab leak.  I heard him again yesterday say that it could have come from the lab.  It isn't true that the NIH has been funding that lab, contrary to conspiracy reports.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Moving on to another candidate for worst scandal, I think the current border crisis should rank very high.

How is that a scandal?

5 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Nothing that Comey did prevented either Sessions or Barr from filing charges.  As Comey clearly stated.... the DOJ had never filed charges with a similar fact pattern.

1 hour ago, Son of A Tiger said:

If you don't know by now I couldn't begin to explain why.

A problem is not a scandal. The border is a problem and we desperately need immigration reform to help address that problem, but a scandal suggests some kind of improper act by an elected official.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1