2024 5*+ WR Cam Coleman FLIPS TO AU FROM A&M!!!

ellitor

24 minutes ago, DAG said:

What does this got to do with losing Cam?

LSU's the biggest competition for him, supposedly.

1 hour ago, AUwent said:

I hope we can still get Cam despite this!

Man we're getting softer by the day. Sweat builds character and fights off the urge the quit. Hasn't anyone seen a Gatorade commercial?

• Haha 3

On 5/31/2023 at 10:45 PM, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Man we're getting softer by the day. Sweat builds character and fights off the urge the quit. Hasn't anyone seen a Gatorade commercial?

I miss the orange and blue sweat! 

On 5/31/2023 at 9:45 PM, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I’d be surprised if these don’t make kids sick. Cold air blowing on your face constantly while the rest of your body is in 100 degree heat?

• Thanks 1

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, toddc said:

Looks like he was being held the whole route and still got enough sepeaation and used his big body to make the catch.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

This also works:

SOUNDS like he visited us a couple days ago, yet it said his OV was for teh 12th. Confusing. We MUST land this kid.

Edited by AUwent
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, AUwent said:

SOUNDS like he visited us a couple days ago, yet it said his OV was for teh 12th. Confusing. We MUST land this kid.

Signing him will mark a major change in things. Failing to sign him signals more of the same ol' same ol'. I think he's a very important prospect.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AUwent said:

SOUNDS like he visited us a couple days ago, yet it said his OV was for teh 12th. Confusing.

@AUwent Not confusing at all. He was here a couple days ago, with the rest of his Central Phenix City team, at a 7 on 7 tournament at AU.

• Like 1

Cam got a huge bump on Rivals Monday, from a 3* to the #23 overall player in the class. He is now a top 23 player & top 5 WR on every site.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Cam got a huge bump on Rivals Monday, from a 3* to the #23 overall player in the class. He is now a top 23 player & top 5 WR on every site.

That’s incredible! Woohoo 🥳 now get him to silent and pop on signing day.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Rivals is so bad now.  Wish he'd commit before December to get more momentum, but I'd guess most know where he's going

On 6/16/2023 at 10:41 AM, NWALA Tiger said:

👀

@NWALA Tiger 1. Where are you hearing this? 2. It may not be the best idea to keep posting and bumping it. With our history it could jinx us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@NWALA Tiger 1. Where are you hearing this? 2. It may not be the best idea to keep posting and bumping it. With out history it could jinx us.

I would say most silents are a jinx to us.  No more silents.  If committed, allow it to be known.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@NWALA Tiger 1. Where are you hearing this? 2. It may not be the best idea to keep posting and bumping it. With out history it could jinx us.

Ok. I won't post any other info about it. Sure don't wanna jinx nothing. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Ok. I won't post any other info about it. Sure don't wanna jinx nothing. 

Will you let us know after he commits where you are getting your info on him?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Will you let us know after he commits where you are getting your info on him?

That would surely jinx any future information. lol

• Haha 2

I don't buy the "silent commit" status, never have. You are either on board with the Tigers or you aren't. If you're playing some game so other schools will keep begging then you aren't much of an Auburn man.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

That would surely jinx any future information. lol

@Hank2020 after the fact Something Happens, it shouldn’t matter on jinxing at that point.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I don't buy the "silent commit" status, never have. You are either on board with the Tigers or you aren't. If you're playing some game so other schools will keep begging then you aren't much of an Auburn man.

It doesn’t matter if you buy into it or not. Every school takes silent commitments every year. Sometimes it’s the schools choice for them to be silent and then to go public at the schools choosing.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Sometimes it’s the schools choice for them to be silent and then to go public at the schools choosing.

This is the one that's more dangerous to me.  If the kid wants it silent bc they are planning an announcement, I get it.  University saying to hold off for a certain time for momentum push doesn't move the needle enough to keep the recruit open to receive calls from other schools

Just now, AUBwins said:

This is the one that's more dangerous to me.  If the kid wants it silent bc they are planning an announcement, I get it.  University saying to hold off for a certain time for momentum push doesn't move the needle enough to keep the recruit open to receive calls from other schools

My opinion anyways.