2024 5*+ WR Cam Coleman FLIPS TO AU FROM A&M!!!

ellitor

13 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I dont believe in "jinxing"

Won't be jinxing after everything is done. Just curious if you have a hunch or real intel. It's great if you have real intel. It's just usually not your MO so I am curious.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Won't be jinxing after everything is done. Just curious if you have a hunch or real intel. It's great if you have real intel. It's just usually not your MO so I am curious.

Your correct , it's usually not my MO.

• Like 3

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Your correct , it's usually not my MO.

So you have info here. Cool.

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

So you have info here. Cool.

I stand by what I posted. Your choice if u believe or dont. You already posted you doubt it , buts it's all good

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

you already posted you doubt it

Only because you didn't come out and sau you have some real info here. Based on your post history of rarely having inside info I assumed it was a wild guess. If you had said in your OP you had some info on Cam when you said he was a silent I wouldn't have said doubt it. I would have liked the post, and said nice.

16 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Your choice if u believe or dont.

If you would clarify that it's info & not a guess I would be inclined to believe you. Based on this whole convo though it sounds like you don't care to clarify if it's info or a guess.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Only because you didn't come out and sau you have some real info here. Based on your post history of rarely having inside info I assumed it was a wild guess. If you had said in your OP you had some info on Cam when you said he was a silent I wouldn't have said doubt it. I would have liked the post, and said nice.

If you would clarify that it's info & not a guess I would be inclined to believe you. Based on this whole convo though it sounds like you don't care to clarify if it's info or a guess.

I will put it this way... Coleman being a silent commit, isn't my opinion. Good thing about it is we will know in due time

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 5

I agree.  “Silent commits” have always made me nervous.  They don’t seem to work out well for us.   But, CHF is a dog on the trail.  I think he can hold his own against kurb, Saban, dabo, etc.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

“Silent commits”...don’t seem to work out well for us.

@AUpreacherman22

@bigbird or @augolf1716 can correct me if I am wrong but I think they work out a lot more than you think. I think the perception is they don't work out for us well because it's much more publicized when they don't work out than when they do.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

@AUpreacherman22

@bigbird or @augolf1716 can correct me if I am wrong but I think they work out a lot more than you think. I think the perception is they don't work out for us well because it's much more publicized when they don't work out than when they do.

Yes.  I agree.  I’m sure there are several more “silent commits” than we are aware.   But yeah, we’ve had several high profile ones that didn’t work out in our favor.   But also, I feel more positive about our chances now that we have CHF.  

• Like 1

How would anyone know if we have a better % of silent commits or not besides the parties directly involved? Anywho, silent or not, I hope we get this young man. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

All of us Auburn Father's need a special Father's Day Gift.

What better gift then this young man and Perry Thompson committing to Auburn on Father's Day.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ellitor said:

@AUpreacherman22

Idk, it seems we've had as many sign as have walked.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Maybe true, but public negatives always seem to outweigh public positives.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

All of us Auburn Father's need a special Father's Day Gift.

What better gift then this young man and Perry Thompson committing to Auburn on Father's Day.

A brand new deck boat.

I mean I could think of like 400 better gifts lol. But I agree it would be so awesome.

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

And then him and his family have to hold off Bama pressure for 6 months? I don't wish that on him or his fam.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

How would anyone know if we have a better % of silent commits or not besides the parties directly involved? Anywho, silent or not, I hope we get this young man. 

Haha, that's exactly what I was thinking. 

And if everyone knows it's a silent commit, is it really a silent commit? Not talking about this particular player. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, cbo said:

Haha, that's exactly what I was thinking. 

And if everyone knows it's a silent commit, is it really a silent commit? Not talking about this particular player. 

Insiders would know. That's why I tagged Bigbird in my post.

• Like 2

On 6/17/2023 at 7:16 PM, bigbird said:

Do the ones that are silently committed to 3 schools count? LOL  I know it seems we had a couple of those in the past.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, AUwent said:

Well, they certainly have the money to buy any player they really want.

18 hours ago, AUwent said:

50/50 chance they will have an entirely new staff next year. 

I'm joking.....kind of.....

1 minute ago, woodford said:

50/50 chance they will have an entirely new staff next year. 

I'm joking.....kind of.....

Five of their seven losses were by single digits, so there's reason to expect improvement. That said, it seems incredibly likely he'll be a tiger. : P

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

Five of their seven losses were by single digits, so there's reason to expect improvement. That said, it seems incredibly likely he'll be a tiger. : P

Great point. I can already see Phil Steele being high on them. That staff they have is just LOL 

This is not original and I'm not trying to take credit but TAMU will either compete for an SEC title or finish dead last in the West. Jimbo is Gus to certain extent. I mean they lost to us last year. That takes talent.

• Like 1