2024 5*+ WR Cam Coleman FLIPS TO AU FROM A&M!!!

ellitor

Fellas it’s July 4th. Guys flip. He lives next door to Auburn it can change. I’m glad we have standards but come on, we were trash recruiters up until last December.

The portal exists so recruiting is never truly over. TAMU’s future could look pretty bleak in a few months. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Calm down folks. This won't stick. Alot of games being played right now. It's called leverage.  The way of the NIL nowadays 

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Calm down folks. This won't stick. Alot of games being played right now

even if it doesn't stick, it still bites. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, AUBwins said:

I really wish this one wouldn't wait ... unless he's committing at BigCat and causes an avalanche of commitments (especially from another Wideout)

Careful what you wish for!! 😭😭

IMG_4262.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, cbo said:

Looks like our new staff of ace recruiters got worked. This is not good enough. 

Maybe Walker Whitr can tweet at him or say his name in an article 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, AUINSY said:

I have zero confidence we will ever be able to sign a single meaningful recruit from Phenix city, our own back yard…why is Auburn like this???

We should be asking why are THEY like this. Besides Markail Benton ( I think that’s his name) that 4 ️ LB from several years ago I don’t think even bama has got any of their high profile recruits either.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Oh please. This was all about NIL and that should have been obvious to you and everyone else the moment he chose his perceived fourth place school. You can’t really put this on Marcus Davis. Who btw absolutely cleaned up in the portal when we were in a tough spot. Josh Aldridge “only” a Liberty hire is kicking ass too.

You're correct on all cases. But, it does make me feel less confident in certain other high-profile recruits (Crawford, Perry, Riddick, Blocton). I think it would be reasonable to expect us to be able to get three of those. If we can't, would it be unreasonable to question if we are capable of being competitive in the current CFB landscape?

10 minutes ago, AUwent said:

You're correct on all cases. But, it does make me feel less confident in certain other high-profile recruits (Crawford, Perry, Riddick, Blocton). I think it would be reasonable to expect us to be able to get three of those. If we can't, would it be unreasonable to question if we are capable of being competitive in the current CFB landscape?

Before taking drastic measures, maybe wait and see who we actually land?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CR said:

Maybe...it just would feel so...typical if Riddick and Thompson were to "suddenly" announce they were attending the BBQ instead.

Edited by AUwent

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Just stop

Guys acting like straight up wimps in here haha. Get ahold of yourselves damn. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Maybe...it just would feel so...typical if Riddick and Thompson were to "suddenly" announce they were attending the BBQ instead.

“It’s the end of the world as we know it, but I feel fine “!!! It’s going to be okay.

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, CR said:

Now are you trying to use logical thinking in the chicken little recruiting forum? WTH is wrong with you? 😂

• Like 2
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Maybe Walker Whitr can tweet at him or say his name in an article 

I know you are joking but walker white is a pretty good kid. I don’t know why you want to mock his actions. Your anger should be directed at the coaching staff. He is doing what he should be doing, which is promoting the school he signed with. 

Edited by DAG
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

58 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Calm down folks. This won't stick. Alot of games being played right now. It's called leverage.  The way of the NIL nowadays 

Yep it’s going to be an NIL battle with this one and most five star kids. The question is will we pony up? 

Personally, I'm having a very fun 4th on the beach with my wife, kids, and niece. The fireworks have started and we are watching from our balcony. 

ALSO, it's ok to admit that this is another big whiff. Recruiting is not currently going well. Maybe it will later. 

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

I know you are joking but walker white is a pretty good kid. I don’t know why you want to mock his actions. Your anger should be directed at the coaching staff. He is doing what he should be doing, which is promoting the school he signed with. 

My anger is mostly directed at Pat Nix. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

My anger is mostly directed at Pat Nix. 

I don’t know what that means but there is really no reason to mock white in this lol. Dude literally is going over and beyond to get people here. What it will take is money for these top tier guys. Period. You have to pay them at the highest bid. Now hopefully the staff learns a hard lesson here and not waste time. Fill out the recruiting class and pay the best guys. Family feelings is just that…feelings. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I don’t know what that means but there is really no reason to mock white in this lol. Dude literally is going over and beyond to get people here. What it will take is money for these top tier guys. Period. You have to pay them at the highest bid. Now hopefully the staff learns a hard lesson here and not waste time. Fill out the recruiting class and pay the best guys. Family feelings is just that…feelings. 

I've got a feeling Hugh understand the object is to pay kids.

Either we got lied to or massively outbid or both

• Like 2

Just now, W.E.D said:

I've got a feeling Hugh understand the object is to pay kids.

Either we got lied to or massively outbid or both

The object is to pay top-tier guys, top-tier money. I don't think Hugh is the issue.  It has been uttered that Hugh is frustrated by the way Auburn has done things. I imagine if Hugh had it his way things will be going on in a different manner. 

But either way, these guys didn't just forget how to recruit in two months

• Like 1