2024 5*+ WR Cam Coleman FLIPS TO AU FROM A&M!!!

ellitor

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

@woodford Hate to break it to you but he's trending big to stick with Bama.

Yep, but when we start winning and showing out we'll still have an outside chance.  Gonna be tough but I'm not counting out the Rev

• Like 2

10 hours ago, bigbird said:

Yep, but when we start winning and showing out we'll still have an outside chance.  Gonna be tough but I'm not counting out the Rev

Long time to go with him

• Like 1

On3 moved him up from 80 to 88...after his visit to the Corndogs. Feel good about where we stand here!

• Like 2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 4
  • Facepalm 1

Cole Pinkston has put in a prediction for Cam Coleman to Auburn. They are normally fairly careful about putting in official predictions unless they have good reason. Perry and Cam in the same class….sheesh.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

make-it-happen-deserve-it.gif

Best WR class on paper since 2001?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Best WR class on paper since 2001?

I thought that one with Nate Craig-Meyers, Kyle Davis and a few other WRs (John Franklin III?) in the mid 2010s was gonna be something special and it fell apart bad…I think that’s around when Duke Williams came in too. They were all hyped and amounted to little to nothing sadly. So all that to say I think you’re right. Those 2004 and 2010 WRs are the best bunches I’ve seen at Auburn. 

Edited by AUINSY
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, AUINSY said:

I thought that one with Nate Craig-Meyers, Kyle Davis and a few other WRs in the mid 2010s was gonna be something special and it fell apart bad…I think that’s around when Duke Williams came in too. They were all hyped and amounted to little to nothing sadly. So all that to say I think you’re right. Those 2004 and 2010 WRs are the best bunches I’ve seen at Auburn. 

The 2016 class (on paper) was really solid.  Stove was borderline top 100, then NCM and Davis were right around 50th.  Ben Obomanu was a 5* kid.  Devin Aromashado was around 50th.  Then Courtney Taylor was a 3* kid, but obviously outplayed that ranking.

Pretty similar average.  If/when we land Perry, that would give us two 5* kids.  Think that along would put this the best all time WR class in AU history.

• Like 3

Just now, W.E.D said:

The 2016 class (on paper) was really solid.  Stove was borderline top 100, then NCM and Davis were right around 50th.  Ben Obomanu was a 5* kid.  Devin Aromashado was around 50th.  Then Courtney Taylor was a 3* kid, but obviously outplayed that ranking.

Pretty similar average.  If/when we land Perry, that would give us two 5* kids.  Think that along would put this the best all time WR class in AU history.

2006 was first group that disappointed me.

Tim Hawthorne - 4 stars

T Zach - 4 stars (this one turned out pretty good)

Slaughter - 4 stars

Alex Rose - 3 stars

Just now, AUDevil said:

T Zach - 4 stars (this one turned out pretty good)

I played against TZach in high school and he absolutely embarrassed our secondary.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Cole Pinkston has put in a prediction for Cam Coleman to Auburn. They are normally fairly careful about putting in official predictions unless they have good reason. Perry and Cam in the same class….sheesh.

I wonder if they play the same WR position 

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I wonder if they play the same WR position 

I think we'd gladly give them each their own side of the field with Cain and Craver sharing the middle. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, HAPvsOA said:

I think we'd gladly give them each their own side of the field with Cain and Craver sharing the middle. 

Don't forget about Cam Brown. People are sleeping on him

11 hours ago, HAPvsOA said:

Keith was the best part about AU ON3 IMO. It's difficult for me to get through some of their podcasts without him. 

Followed 247 because of him. He was the best

• Like 1

I really wish this one wouldn't wait ... unless he's committing at BigCat and causes an avalanche of commitments (especially from another Wideout)

• Like 1

I think I’m gonna throw up 🤮 

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1

Don't worry guys, we just need Hugh to get a season under his belt and match the Aggies (checks notes) dead last finish in the SECW and worse than a Bryan Harsin team.

Disaster.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Cam Coleman to TAM? WOW. That is a shocker (in a bad way). Phoenix City curse lives on. 

Edited by gr82b4au
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

WTH? Inexcusable. I know they have all the NIL in the world but this shows I had reason to be skeptical of Marcus Davis and several other staff hires. I firmly believe that the buyouts were a bit part of why we went with the assistant hires we did, so hopefully after 2024 and Gus’s buyout period expires we can make a run at some real assistants.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

I have zero confidence we will ever be able to sign a single meaningful recruit from Phenix city, our own back yard…why is Auburn like this???

• Thanks 1
  • Angry 1