2024 5*+ WR Cam Coleman FLIPS TO AU FROM A&M!!!

ellitor

4 minutes ago, woodford said:

Great point. I can already see Phil Steele being high on them. That staff they have is just LOL 

This is not original and I'm not trying to take credit but TAMU will either compete for an SEC title or finish dead last in the West. Jimbo is Gus to certain extent. I mean they lost to us last year. That takes talent.

Straight from SEC Shorts' final report card video.

"Either way it'll be must see TV!"

• Haha 1

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, AUwent said:

Five of their seven losses were by single digits

60% of those losses were to absolutely garbage Auburn and Florida teams, plus App State

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I wonder if he already has 🤔 

...to multiple schools

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Negative ghostwriter 

Just saying kids do that.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Just saying kids do that.

Yep. But, not in Cam's case . All AU. I don't predict much on recruiting.  But this one will be proven spot on. BTW, I know u trying to throw shade at me cause I said  Perry is committed to AU and Bama. Actually he said it, I didn't but anywho....🙃

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Yep. But, not in Cam's case . All AU. I don't predict much on recruiting.  But this one will be proven spot on. BTW, I know u trying to throw shade at me cause I said  Perry is committed to AU and Bama. Actually he said it, I didn't but anywho....🙃

You better be right!

Can you imagine WW throwing to Cam and Perry? 

19 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

You better be right!

I have no idea what , if any, Cams decision would have on Perry coming to AU

42 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

BTW, I know u trying to throw shade

In al sincerity, not at all. Just having some light hearted fun because of past misses we've had.

I cannot wait for July. It's either going to be a massive momentum boost for the fan base or we are all collectively going to be crying in the corner. Either way, its gonna be a wild ride.

RE: So President's meeting moved up to Thursday. Buckle up, boys, it's  almost

4 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

My Friday Fantasy™

5 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Doing insider things. Hopefully you are proven right 

4 hours ago, DAG said:

Doing insider things. Hopefully you are proven right 

Naaa, not an insider . Just keep my ear to the ground🤫and listen. Kinda like I did when I predicted Danny Hugh would be the next coach. Remember our convos about that? When most were saying Kiffin, Rhule or Grimes and whoever else. I don't get info about much on specific subjects, but what I do get is pretty concrete.  I will just say it's always wise to listen when a certain " Big Guy" has a conversation even if it seems like your not paying attention. 🫣

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I will just say it's always wise to listen when a certain " Big Guy" has a conversation even if it seems like your not paying attention. 🫣

So Big Bird is your source....

19 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Naaa, not an insider . Just keep my ear to the ground🤫and listen. Kinda like I did when I predicted Danny Hugh would be the next coach. Remember our convos about that? When most were saying Kiffin, Rhule or Grimes and whoever else. I don't get info about much on specific subjects, but what I do get is pretty concrete.  I will just say it's always wise to listen when a certain " Big Guy" has a conversation even if it seems like your not paying attention. 🫣

Gosh do I ever remember those convos..glad for the alternative to have happened. 

20 minutes ago, woodford said:

And Ryan Williams 😤

@woodford Hate to break it to you but he's trending big to stick with Bama.

31 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Is he still trying to reclassify

Don't believe so and the interview he did today with On3 was pretty much all Bama vibes.