Jarquez Hunter

Tigger1985

On 5/19/2023 at 10:15 AM, W.E.D said:

IDK about kids these days, I'm not old but Zoomers are a bit different than my elder Millennial friends

Slightly off topic but I wish the term Zoomer would catch on more. "Gen Z" is just a placeholder, why should unique names be limited to just every other generation? : P

Edited by AUwent

Auburn Code of Student Conduct violation  http://conduct.auburn.edu/

9. Conduct that is disorderly, lewd, or indecent; breach of peace; or aiding, abetting, or procuring another person to breach the peace. (This regulation does not prohibit peaceful assembly and protest.) 

With a process following a suspension. 

that was the closest thing I saw that was related. 

Edited by Aucater

48 minutes ago, Aucater said:

9. Conduct that is disorderly, lewd, or indecent; breach of peace; or aiding, abetting, or procuring another person to breach the peace. (This regulation does not prohibit peaceful assembly and protest.) 

It could probably fall under the "lewd" part, but does something done in the privacy of your own bedroom count? Afaik, he didn't release the video, the ex-girlfriend did it to get back at him. Maybe I'm out of the loop on this.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

That's a little harsh.  You have to understand tabloid reporting. 

Reporter to random team member:  Does CHF attend film study sessions?

Random team member to reporter:  Of course, he and/or the position coaches.

There you go.  Verified and factual reporting.  Coach attends film sessions.

A little harsh? You are quite the piece of work.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aucater said:

I look at this pathetic situation as follows: If he did in fact breach a code of conduct, then suspend him or do whatever needs to happen. He’s not irreplaceable. A lot of these kids and I would be willing to bet, Hunter is def one, are reaping benefits from the NIL. The universities are now paying them from their Name, Image and Likeness. If he is found to be in the wrong of any thing that hurts the school, then get rid of him. If he’s innocent, then good, as that is the outcome all of us prefer. We have three to four very talented tailbacks that would make his name a distant memory if need be. When the NIL became the norm and kids get paid, then they all deserve to be held to professional type standards. The NFL is a complete cess pool and now a lot of these kids are getting paid well before that. The college game is a money maker for sure, but it’s no longer a true game. 

• Like 5

On 5/19/2023 at 5:00 PM, SECTigerGal said:

Thank you! It’s a process!

Next step is to form a strong opinion with little or no support and then defend until your death. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Regardless of this situation....it's quite evident....'there's no shame' anymore....I was a teacher for over 35 years and the reason I retired was because of cell-phones....with students taking photos or making recordings, there's no more privacy anymore...I have no idea what is on the tape and don't really care to know, but hope this is a learning lesson for EVERYBODY...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, toddc said:

You think that’s bad reporting!

"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

-Mark Twain

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, cbo said:

Next step is to form a strong opinion with little or no support and then defend until your death. 

That's already happened 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, bigbird said:

That's already happened 

Well, not from her (that I've noticed, at least). She seems to have a reasonable, level minded approach. She will learn soon enough. 

26 minutes ago, cbo said:

Well, not from her (that I've noticed, at least). She seems to have a reasonable, level minded approach. She will learn soon enough. 

100% agree. Sorry for the implication. I meant others

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bigbird said:

100% agree. Sorry for the implication. I meant others

No need to apologize, Bird. Hope you and the boy are having a good weekend. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/20/2023 at 7:03 PM, yngwie1995 said:

It could probably fall under the "lewd" part, but does something done in the privacy of your own bedroom count? Afaik, he didn't release the video, the ex-girlfriend did it to get back at him. Maybe I'm out of the loop on this.

Some things that got leaked weren’t in the privacy of his own freaking bedroom man.  I’d think it would totally break code of conduct to take pictures of your teammates in the freaking shower all lathered up and walking around.  WTH was Hunter thinking doing crap like that?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, keesler said:

Some things that got leaked weren’t in the privacy of his own freaking bedroom man.  I’d think it would totally break code of conduct to take pictures of your teammates in the freaking shower all lathered up and walking around.  WTH was Hunter thinking doing crap like that?

You really just asked what he was thinking…

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, CCTAU said:

You really just asked what he was thinking…

I wonder when we gonna find out who else was involved beside Wooden and Hunter

9 hours ago, keesler said:

He really did this? How freaking stupid and WEIIIIRRRRDDDD

Obviously some people didn’t see the videos or photos.  Yes, there were pics of his teammates in the showers that were leaked as well.  That’s why even questioning if he broke the code of conduct is silly, I feel certain pulling weird crap like that is not allowed.  There’s no way he had consent to take those pics and distribute them. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, keesler said:

WTH was Hunter thinking doing crap like that?

Pretty sure the only locker room pic was actually of Hunter.  I thought I only saw one, but there obviously could have been more.

2 hours ago, keesler said:

Obviously some people didn’t see the videos or photos.  Yes, there were pics of his teammates in the showers that were leaked as well.  That’s why even questioning if he broke the code of conduct is silly, I feel certain pulling weird crap like that is not allowed.  There’s no way he had consent to take those pics and distribute them. 

I expect that, if the entire photo array that was posted in social media is as described, we've seen the end of "The best back I've ever coached" at Auburn. This is a pity.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, keesler said:

Certainly not something you would expect of a leader on the team.

3 hours ago, DAG said:

He really did this? How freaking stupid and WEIIIIRRRRDDDD

This really makes me question the leadership on the team . Not talking about Danny Hugh. I'm talking leaders on the team. Upper class leadership 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

This really makes me question the leadership on the team . Not talking about Danny Hugh. I'm talking leaders on the team. Upper class leadership 

Freeze already said when he got Thorne, that this team has been missing player led leadership for the last few years.

16 hours ago, keesler said:

I haven't seen the pics/vids but how does anyone know that Hunter posted any of these pics or videos.? He very well could have, but it seems a bit of a rush to judgement based on current knowledge? 

The level of punishment will be determined by

1)who took (Or didn’t take)the pics/vids

2)who leaked (Or didn’t leak)the pic/vids

3)who was aware(Or wasn’t aware) of the pics/vids