Biden Has Eliminated Cancer

Biden claims they have eliminated cancer. I've thought for awhile he was suffering from dementia but now I think he has really lost it and is a potential danger to himself and the country. I hate that for anyone but I think he needs to step down as POTUS.

Biden skewered for claiming he effectively 'ended cancer as we know it': 'Why haven't the adults intervened?' | Fox News

15 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Biden claims they have eliminated cancer. I've thought for awhile he was suffering from dementia but now I think he has really lost it and is a potential danger to himself and the country. I hate that for anyone but I think he needs to step down as POTUS.

Biden skewered for claiming he effectively 'ended cancer as we know it': 'Why haven't the adults intervened?' | Fox News

It will be a real let down when Trump loses to Joe AGAIN.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Honestly it is a major concern.  Kamala may end up in play. But Trump is only 3 years younger. The challenge with him being: if he had full blown dementia, how could you really tell? 

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

All you seem to think about is Trump. He isn't our POTUS in case you haven't noticed. Surely you must be concerned about Biden.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

19 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Son of a Tiger, did you create that Fox article.   Sure he didn't say what the article says he said i.e. we ended cancer?

Nevermind son of a tiger, I just watched the video.  I had no idea cancer had been cured.   I'll rest tonight....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Son of A Tiger said:

All you seem to think about is Trump. He isn't our POTUS in case you haven't noticed. Surely you must be concerned about Biden.

I would like nothing more than to not think of the man.  However, Republicans seem destined to nominate him to be their nominee.  As such, he is part of the conversation.  I can't change that.

As for Biden, he isn't an ideal candidate.  He wasn't an ideal candidate, in my opinion, in 2020.  You all cry wolf so much and exaggerate events to such an extent, that having an honest conversation about Biden's capacity is hard to do.  I don't believe that he is suffering from some late stage dementia or anything like that.  Joe Biden has always been like this to some extent.    He has put people in place and made decisions that stabilized our relationships with allies that were badly shaken by the actions of his predecessor. 

There are plenty of policy decisions that I don't like.  Even so, what this country cannot afford is to allow the bat s*** crazy extreme right to be in a position for their divisive desires to become mainstream.  Unless we stop that kind of nonsense, our children will live in a country that is a lesser country than the one our parents lived in.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Facepalm 2

Blundering Biden ain't having a good day. Chanel surfing earlier and I caught a snippet of him saying "Over 100 people died from the pandemic". By the time that sunk in I'd moved on and couldn't find it again, but the guy is clearly in mid-stage dementia. Those responsible for keeping him on the job should be charged with elder abuse. If his wife gave a hoot for him she'd get him out of there.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

I would like nothing more than to not think of the man.  However, Republicans seem destined to nominate him to be their nominee.  As such, he is part of the conversation.  I can't change that.

As for Biden, he isn't an ideal candidate.  He wasn't an ideal candidate, in my opinion, in 2020.  You all cry wolf so much and exaggerate events to such an extent, that having an honest conversation about Biden's capacity is hard to do.  I don't believe that he is suffering from some late stage dementia or anything like that.  Joe Biden has always been like this to some extent.    He has put people in place and made decisions that stabilized our relationships with allies that were badly shaken by the actions of his predecessor. 

There are plenty of policy decisions that I don't like.  Even so, what this country cannot afford is to allow the bat s*** crazy extreme right to be in a position for their divisive desires to become mainstream.  Unless we stop that kind of nonsense, our children will live in a country that is a lesser country than the one our parents lived in.

This 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Blundering Biden ain't having a good day. Chanel surfing earlier and I caught a snippet of him saying "Over 100 people died from the pandemic". By the time that sunk in I'd moved on and couldn't find it again, but the guy is clearly in mid-stage dementia. Those responsible for keeping him on the job should be charged with elder abuse. If his wife gave a hoot for him she'd get him out of there.

With the election over a year away and him seeming to be struggling more each month, I’d almost be surprised if he doesnt bow out and M Obama or who knows who steps in. Imo it wouldnt  be Kamala 

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Out of curiosity, which of Biden’s many blunders do you feel has been exaggerated?   Honestly, it’s pretty simple, either he said / did the things or he didn’t.   In all of the cases I’ve seen, there are videos which show them to be true.   I try to overlook the tripping, because that can happen to anyone when you are on camera that much, but we’re kind of getting to it being a trend now, wouldn’t you agree?

As for Biden “stabilizing relations” other than Ukraine, all I see him doing is bringing us down to other countries level, and weakening our position.   And while this may appease other countries I don’t think these “stronger relationships” help us at all.  

If you’re really worried about your children’s future, you should be much more worried about Biden’s economic policies and his war on appliances, as your children won’t be able to ever afford anything.  Then again, keeping them at home forever may be a good way to keep an eye on them…..

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

Well, in a way he is right - over 100 people did die, right?   Maybe he couldn’t remember the number and picked a safe option - kind of like bidding $1 on the Price is Right…..  :smh:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He's always been a braggadocious Beltway politician who isn't nearly as bright as he thinks he is...and he's currently a shell of whatever he was when he got to Congress in 18, erm, 1973.

He is, however, free to just throw bizarro statements like his most recent proclamation without any worry of being seriously questioned about it...he was obviously stuttering (did I get that one right? I think that's the deflection du jour/mois/année).

Trump's perpetual dickstompery and capricious assholishness vs. Biden's tapioca pudding-brained figurehead status ("pay no attention to those people behind the curtain...") is a potential choice that should embarrass the living hell out of the entire voting populace.

We used to make fun of the Soviet Union for trotting out stale old men as heads of state... joke's on us now, apparently.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

With the election over a year away and him seeming to be struggling more each month, I’d almost be surprised if he doesnt bow out and M Obama or who knows who steps in. Imo it wouldnt  be Kamala 

I would bet even money that the Bungler in Chief will not be on the ticket come November of '24. That's a shame in a way because by then he'll be in such bad shape that it would be impossible for anyone who cared about the country to vote for him.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GoAU said:

Out of curiosity, which of Biden’s many blunders do you feel has been exaggerated?   Honestly, it’s pretty simple, either he said / did the things or he didn’t.   In all of the cases I’ve seen, there are videos which show them to be true.   I try to overlook the tripping, because that can happen to anyone when you are on camera that much, but we’re kind of getting to it being a trend now, wouldn’t you agree?

As for Biden “stabilizing relations” other than Ukraine, all I see him doing is bringing us down to other countries level, and weakening our position.   And while this may appease other countries I don’t think these “stronger relationships” help us at all.  

If you’re really worried about your children’s future, you should be much more worried about Biden’s economic policies and his war on appliances, as your children won’t be able to ever afford anything.  Then again, keeping them at home forever may be a good way to keep an eye on them…..

Well, in a way he is right - over 100 people did die, right?   Maybe he couldn’t remember the number and picked a safe option - kind of like bidding $1 on the Price is Right…..  :smh:  

This most recent one was exaggerated, for example:

https://www.newsweek.com/did-joe-biden-say-he-ended-cancer-read-full-transcript-1815347?amp=1

It’s not like he’s walking around believing we’ve cured cancer.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

I would bet even money that the Bungler in Chief will not be on the ticket come November of '24. That's a shame in a way because by then he'll be in such bad shape that it would be impossible for anyone who cared about the country to vote for him.

LMAO.  I remember when Hillary was supposedly ill and barely hanging on as well. 

I have always stated that I would prefer other candidates.  However, if it isn't this, it will be something else that the right becomes "concerned" about. 

Bill Clinton - impeached for thinking with the wrong head in the Oval office.  This backfired spectacularly and he was re-elected with ease.

Obama - 5 alarm alert!  He isn't American! His wife is a tranny!  He apologized for America's bad acts in the past (imagine that).  He forces thru the Affordable Care Act and Republicans refuse to be involved in finding solutions to make it more effective.  Then Republicans promise that they have a plan to fix health care (clearly a lie).  Still waiting to see that plan.

Hillary - Her emails! Her emails!  Lock her up! She is frail! Then you nominate a candidate that was one of her biggest fans and was pro-choice until he realized he could manipulate Republicans and Evangelicals.  That same candidate is now indicted for refusing to return classified documents.  Can't make this crapola up.

Out of one side of your mouth you call Joe a criminal mastermind that has taken bribes for some yet to be discovered policy decision and on the other side of that same mouth you claim that he doesn't know his name and can't tie his shoes. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Dear lord, this should be fun. Thinking ankle grabbers united is about to pitch a fit. Sigh

11 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I come here a occasionally. I don't start threads on Trump nor Biden. This struggle you speak of exists only in your brain. So point number one? You are weak.

Ah, point number two. You're dishonest.

Point three. You enjoy grabbing your ankles.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

11 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

This 

I think it's more of this:

So point number one? You are weak.

16 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I come here a occasionally. I don't start threads on Trump nor Biden. This struggle you speak of exists only in your brain. So point number one? You are weak.

Every time you come here you prove you’re an obnoxious idiot.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

11 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Oh jeez well, my apologies for stating the obvious. Your spontaneous guilty response was cute. :comfort:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You left out immature.

AU9377 posts are clearly several classes above most of the posts in this forum.  78's characterization of him just reveals how clueless he is.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

This most recent one was exaggerated, for example:

https://www.newsweek.com/did-joe-biden-say-he-ended-cancer-read-full-transcript-1815347?amp=1

It’s not like he’s walking around believing we’ve cured cancer.

From your article:

In the nine-second video posted by Boebert, Biden appears to slur the words "can" and "end" together during his sentence, and it sounds as if he says "ended" instead.

According to the WH:

What he said:

Neither Newsweek nor the WH is even close.

So, Biden says he ended Cancer. The WH scrubs the transcript. All the party zealots fall right in line. Facts be damned...

SSDD...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Out of one side of your mouth you call Joe a criminal mastermind that has taken bribes for some yet to be discovered policy decision and on the other side of that same mouth you claim that he doesn't know his name and can't tie his shoes. 

I've never called Bungling Biden anything close to a criminal mastermind. He has some people around him who are apparently, about half smart. Their schemes are unraveling even as we speak.