Recording of Trump’s full phone call with Georgia secretary of state 1/2/21

Didba

"we won, we won very substantially."  That is as far as  I made it.    Some linguist needs to study Trump's speech patterns.   In my mind the pattern in the same sentence is almost always -- it's warm outside, hot, the hottest day ever recorded, it's so hot it can't even be recorded.    Everything has to be the biggest, bestest, most wonderful thing ever.   For awhile it was funny, "we are going to win so much, you are going to get tired of winning."   Now, it bothers me.

p.s. for my trial lawyer friend, Didba there was a very prominent trial lawyer here in Bham named Lanny Vines.  He won and lost about four different fortunes.   He used to send Christmas cards to every member of the Birmingham bar with a photo of him, his cosmetically enhanced bride, kids and dogs.  As years went on the wife dropped off the cards, then the kids and then the dogs.   The running joke in town was even the dogs left Lanny.   Anyway....  he once said to a defense lawyer "you couldn't win this case with a winning machine."   Feel free to use that when if can help you.

• Haha 1

On 8/22/2023 at 3:49 AM, Didba said:

"We watched it certified in slow motion".... what the hell does that even mean?

"50's of thousands of people went to vote and were told that they had already voted" - That would be because they were attempting to vote twice.  Aliens must have abducted all of these people in one mass body snatching event, because they couldn't prove 5, much less 50k.

It's really embarrassing how many people actually believe that this man should be President.  It has to be brain damage from plastics or aluminum poisoning of some kind.  Then again, it may be an acquired condition caused by watching "Fox News"

Edited by AU9377
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, AU9377 said:

"We watched it certified in slow motion".... what the hell does that even mean?

"50's of thousands of people went to vote and were told that they had already voted" - That would be because they were attempting to vote twice.  Aliens much have abducted all of these people in one mass body snatching event, because they couldn't prove 5, much less 50k.

It's really embarrassing how many people actually believe that this man should be President.  It has to be brain damage from plastics or aluminum poisoning of some kind.  Then again, it may be an acquired condition caused by watching "Fox News"

i promise this is not a shot because i can take shots at him all day and enjoy it. but i honestly believe he has something wrong with him. i believe he has dementia. anyway the phone call is over an hour so i turned it off.

Someone please finish him (politically) now. Ugh 

• Like 1