4* WR Malcolm Simmons

4* WR Bryce Cain

3* LB D'Angelo Barber

4* LB/edge Jakaleb Faulk

4* LB/S Eric Winters (Enterprise, Ala.)

4* RB Alvin Henderson (Elba,Ala.)

4* edge CJ May (Highland Home, Ala.)

3* OL Spencer Dowland (Athens, Ala.)

3* DL Floyd Boucard (Mobile Christian, Ala.)

3* QB Christian Langford (Buford, Ga.)

NR DL Caleb Pitts (Auburn High, Ala.)

4* edge Keenan Britt (Oxford, Ala.)

4* ATH Aaron Gregory (Douglas County, Ga.)

4* RB Jonaz Walton (Central, Ga.)

4* DL Bryce Perry-Wright (Buford, Ga.)

I’ll keep an eye out for more open options. Anyone know of any please add them.

Sounds like most of the 2024 comments are coming, along with Alvin Henderson, Faulk, Eric Winters, Keenan Britt and like 8 other guys. Should be electric in THE stadium and hopefully some great relationships get established.

Edited by toddc
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, toddc said:

Not gonna lie that Terry Bowden era jacket is 🔥🔥🔥 is that available for the public? 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, toddc said:

Sounds like most of the 2024 comments are coming, along with Alvin Henderson, Faulk, Eric Winters, Keenan Britt and like 8 other guys. Should I electric in a stadium and hopefully some great relationships get established.

See, I don't know what I'd be more excited about, beating Georgia or all those recruits seeing the greatest atmosphere in the country.

• Like 1

Riddick: UMass game 'means something'

JEMISON, Ala. — wasn't planning to be in Auburn this weekend.

The initial plan was to head to Alabama, but a midweek call with linebackers' coach Josh Aldridge changed his mind. With the largest crowd in Jordan-Hare Stadium history anticipated for this weekend, the Auburn linebacker commit couldn't be more excited to get back to the Plains.

"I was just thinking ‘I can’t miss this home game," Riddick said. "I’m making it to every single home game this year and I was like I can’t miss this first one. This first one, it means something. I will be there, I’m ready for it."

Demarcus Riddick will be back in Auburn this weekend. (Caleb Jones | AuburnSports.com)

Auburn takes the field against UMass at 2:30 p.m. CST Saturday, for the first game under new head coach Hugh Freeze. Riddick, along with every Auburn fan, is ready to see how the product looks on the field.

"I feel like he’s gonna turn Auburn around," Riddick said of Freeze. "I feel like this first game is gonna flip a switch and then it’s gonna keep rolling. I’m just focusing on what he’s gonna do and see how the defense plays. We’re a little tight at linebacker, but we’re gonna see what they got."

Meanwhile, Riddick's senior season is in full swing and continued Thursday night in Jemison. Despite falling behind early 21-7, Chilton County rallied with a strong second half, scoring 34 unanswered points to win 41-21.

"Last week, we had a fall down," Riddick said. "We weren’t a second half team last week. We came out the second half and just fell straight down. Tonight, we came out and played strong in the second half." First half, we had some mess ups on defense, but second half we came back and fought and got the dub like we wanted."

It was the first victory for Chilton County this season, which is now 1-1.

"We told each other in the locker rooms that we gotta fix this, we gotta get our heads together, we gotta stay together," Riddick said. "We came out here and did that."

6'3" | 206 lbs | OLB | 2024

The 6-foot-3, 206-pound linebacker who was previously committed to Georgia flipped his commitment back in late July. Alabama was also heavy in the mix for him, but the Tigers ultimately won out.

Alabama still reaches out occasionally, and while Riddick is respectful of the relationships he's built with the Crimson Tide, he remains all Auburn.

"I’m communicating with [Alabama], but either way I’m not leaving Auburn, that’s home," Riddick said. "I’m loving the school, I’m loving the community, that’s my hometown."

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Tiger said:

Not gonna lie that Terry Bowden era jacket is 🔥🔥🔥 is that available for the public? 

Tiger, these were our baseball jackets in the 80's.   Our name is stitched in cursive just above the hand pocket and our number is on the sleeve.   I love that jacket!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Tiger, these were our baseball jackets in the 80's.   Our name is stitched in cursive just above the hand pocket and our number is on the sleeve.   I love that jacket!!!

Love it!! Need to get my hands on one for the fall

1 hour ago, 3rdgeneration said:

My husband has that jacket from the actual 80s.  He never throws anything away. 😂

How many years have y'all in been married? 

6 hours ago, LPTiger said:

You can still fit in it…..

10 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

My husband has that jacket from the actual 80s.  He never throws anything away. 😂

I’ve got the pullover version and love it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

Bow tie GIF - Find on GIFER

Clean up in aisle three.