*Official Auburn vs. Cal Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, bishoptf said:

I feel bad for the Cal kicker...game would be over if he actually made any of them...

He made one, but they actually called holding on a FG and got wiped off the board.

Just now, AUDrew said:

Cal's Kicker is Auburn's MVP tonight. 

He's keeping me in the game because if he makes all three of those and we still have 7 points I'm probably in bed!

• Haha 2

If you knew Auburn would hold Cal to 10 points you would have thought blow out for Auburn. Lot of work but honestly play callling is half the problem. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUDevil said:

Do you bring in Holden?  Other 2 guys can’t throw.

I would. You’ve tried everything else. Would blow my mind if he did it.

Just now, AUBwins said:

My gosh can we just put holden in, immediately throw a bomb and take the lead after this.

The funny thing is I’m used to hearing for calls to put the back up QB in, but now we’re on the the 3rd string guy LOL

and to make it worse, I completely agree with you……

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I don’t know who but after watching Thorne and Milroe, someone’s gonna be living on a prayer 

Milroe can at least throw an accurate deep ball. But the QBs in the SEC overall pretty much suck this year. Pac12 is loaded with QBs. Crazy considering they're disbanding.

• Like 1

We have an excellent kicker with deep range and can't get him an opportunity lol.  I think it's time!!! Let's do it!