*Official Auburn vs. Cal Game Thread*

abw0004

5 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

This win just feels gross. 

True, but none were worse than that Missouri game last year. The defense at least earned this one.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Hopefully freeze rips some tail on the offensive side bc that gameplan was terrible 

Yep, lucky we got Samford next week.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Hopefully freeze rips some tail on the offensive side bc that gameplan was terrible 

Hopefully his own tail is involved 

• Like 1

I think we should all take a breath and keep this in mind. We watched this team 2 years ago go down to the wire with Georgia Southern and then turn around and be in a position to content for the west until Bo went down. 

There is a good chance this game is a game they learn a lot from offensively and really form our identity as a team.

• Like 6

Just now, DAG said:

I know some of y'all are upset. 

You mean the ones that said they were done an hour ago but hung around bashing Freeze? Yeah, ruined their night. 

• Haha 3

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I think we should all take a breath and keep this in mind. We watched this team 2 years ago go down to the wire with Georgia Southern and then turn around and be in a position to content for the west until Bo went down. 

There is a good chance this game is a game they learn a lot from offensively and really form our identity as a team.

Absolutely, barring injuries this team will only get better throughout the year.

• Like 3

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Is that Cal fan saying that Jackson was going to run all over us going to come back and eat his crow? 

He is consoling his Tree

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

I know some of y'all are upset. 

Who you think lol?

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Dude stop it. 

You’ll see me giving DAG hell but I ain’t calling him a Bammer or less than one. Check yourself. 

People who tear the house/family down from the inside are lower than that. If that fits you, so be it.

My Tigers won tonight. It wasn’t pretty but a win is a win.

War Damn Eagle to all of the non roaches!

Edited by CCTAU
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1