Asante

gr82b4au

After Cal’s RB Ott talkin’ that trash earlier in the week, Asante shares how he’s concerned for and praying for Ott and for him to be alright. This is how you take the high road. WDE

Edited by AUINSY
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, TD1 said:

Smh. Harsin's daughter posted this:

Screenshot_20230910_145818_X.jpg

i do not like any of the harsins but is it really ok to blame the daughter for the dads bull?

I’m not sure why the daughter is mad, her and her daddy are set for life. I wish they would be a little more grateful. WDE!

36 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i do not like any of the harsins but is it really ok to blame the daughter for the dads bull?

The daughters... if you only knew. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

The daughters... if you only knew. 

well ok up theirs as well. lol you will not get much argument from me. i was trying to do the gentleman thing but if they crossed auburn the hell with em. you think i could take her in a fair fight bird?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

well ok up theirs as well. lol you will not get much argument from me. i was trying to do the gentleman thing but if they crossed auburn the hell with em. you think i could take her in a fair fight bird?

His daughters were why Corn got fired. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Angry 1

Not sure why all this "daughter" crap was inflicted upon us. Asante played one helluva game. He earns my defensive player of the week, no matter who wears the danged seat belt.

13 minutes ago, alabastertiger said:

I'm jealous of whoever got Asante as their player crush.   He took over that game.

It wasn’t me. I had to quit participating in that because for like three years in a row my crushes got injured. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Who gives a rip about what's posted by somone on some social media site other than AUFamily. Look forward folks not backwards.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, bigbird said:

His daughters would definitely know about our LB room. 

That's exactly what I was thinking. How would she even know that kind of information?

Edited: I think your point initially whizzed over my head, haha.  But still...did they sit around the dinner table and discuss these kind of random particulars?

🙄

Edited by WarrrEagleHey
  • Like 1

I absolutely LOVE this kid!!! And his daughter is full of BS.  Why would any player ASK to be on the scout team.  It’s not Eugene’s fault that’s Hasbeen didn’t see his talent and tenacity.  So thankful he stuck it out and was given the opportunity.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I absolutely LOVE this kid!!! And his daughter is full of BS.  Why would any player ASK to be on the scout team.  It’s not Eugene’s fault that’s Hasbeen didn’t see his talent and tenacity.  So thankful he stuck it out and was given the opportunity.  

i love your nic for hars and i will have to use it since they do not like me cussin on here.........grins

• Haha 1

Sorry for the ear worm,  But Asante needs his own Chant.  ANY IDEAS? 

May be a real musician can come up with better lyrics.  This will get stuck in opponents heads all game.  It's difficult to hear this and  not get this stuck in your head.

When a turf hits your eye

like a big pizza pie

That's ASANTA

When you see stars in your eyes 

like you've had too much wine

That's ASANTA

Listen if you enjoy ear worms...   

Edited by Quietmaninthecorner
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, bigbird said:

IYKYK 

Apparently ding thickbutt Harsin chick didn’t listen to the presser because Asante said he himself asked to be on the scout team because he felt he wasn’t getting enough playing time to prove himself.  

The Harsin noise needs to be ignored. This is about Asante and him developing into a stud.

The Harsins need to move on and enjoy the severance package.