America needs fresh leaders – Biden and Trump should both stand down

DKW 86

Yes, this is exactly where myself and most of the American Public are at these days. Why should we waste another  4 years with these losers?

America needs fresh leaders – Biden and Trump should both stand down-Tisdale

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/sep/16/america-needs-fresh-leaders-biden-and-trump-should-both-stand-down

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

You will choose between the Wall St. sanctioned candidates.

You will believe that debt creation is better than real productivity.

You will accept that the capital class has the divine right to govern.

You will enjoy the political theater. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

You will choose between the Wall St. sanctioned candidates.

You will believe that debt creation is better than real productivity.

You will accept that the capital class has the divine right to govern.

You will enjoy the political theater. 

I dont think I enjoy any of that. I think the formation of multiple parties will eventually aid in limiting some of the corruption. these days, you must sell your soul to the devil to even get in the game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I dont think I enjoy any of that. I think the formation of multiple parties will eventually aid in limiting some of the corruption. these days, you must sell your soul to the devil to even get in the game.

I don't think so.  I believe the only way to stop the corruption is by removing money from politics and, making corruption illegal again.  And,,, no pardons for corruption or, defrauding the government.

35 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I don't think so.  I believe the only way to stop the corruption is by removing money from politics and, making corruption illegal again.  And,,, no pardons for corruption or, defrauding the government.

And yet you believe the attempts at uncovering bribery in the highest office of the land is nonsense.  You are a enigma.

Just now, icanthearyou said:

This is a lie.  You are consistent. 

So, you are in favor of the impeachment of Joe Biden?

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

So, you are in favor of the impeachment of Joe Biden?

How many times do I have to tell you?  Will you ever listen?  Why can you not understand?

If credible evidence is brought forward, I hope Biden is not only impeached but, goes to prison for the remainder of his life.

I am not partisan.  I am an American. I am a life long registered Republican.  I am not for a party.  I am for humanity. 

Being the blindly loyal fan of either party is the sign of extreme stupidity.  This is something you desperately need to understand.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

If credible evidence is brought forward, I hope Biden is not only impeached but, goes to prison for the remainder of his life.

Patience is a virtue.  I hope you can see your dreams will come true.

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Patience is a virtue.  I hope you can see your dreams will come true.

I'm sure the bombshell Biden evidence is hiding in the same place that Obama's "real" Kenyan Birth Certificate is at. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

How dumb. 

It is not a "dream".  It is about principle.

It’s a dream if you believe we are going to get corruption out of politics.  How dumb.

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

It’s a dream if you believe we are going to get corruption out of politics.  How dumb.

I did not say we can remove all corruption.  Please try to follow more accurately.

What I have said is, we need to remove money from the political and governing processes.  We have to make corruption illegal again.

Pretty dumb to demand impeachment of Biden for corruption without any real evidence and then,,, say getting corruption out of politics is dumb.

Are you even trying to be rational/logical?

Edited by icanthearyou
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

I did not say we can remove all corruption.  Please try to follow more accurately.

What I have said is, we need to remove money from the political and governing processes.  We have to make corruption illegal again.

Corruption isn’t illegal now? 

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Corruption isn’t illegal now? 

No.  And, in the instances that it is,,, it is almost impossible to prosecute and/or punish.

Look at Bob Menedez.  He could not be successfully prosecuted.  And then,,, he got his co-conspirator (Florida doctor) a presidential pardon.

2 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

No.  And, in the instances that it is,,, it is almost impossible to prosecute and/or punish.

Look at Bob Menedez.  He could not be successfully prosecuted.  And then,,, he got his co-conspirator (Florida doctor) a presidential pardon.

What you are saying is it is hard to prosecute, so corruption is still illegal, it’s the justice system that is too lenient.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

What you are saying is it is hard to prosecute, so corruption is still illegal, it’s the justice system that is too lenient.

No.  That is not what I am saying.  I wrote what I meant to say.

No.  That is not what I am saying.  I wrote what I meant to say.

You said when asked if corruption is legal now:

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

When you say *in the instances that it is* which indicated corruption is illegal it’s just not easily prosecuted. 

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

You said when asked if corruption is legal now:

When you say *in the instances that it is* which indicated corruption is illegal it’s just not easily prosecuted. 

I do not believe you are able to understand.  I apologize for not being able to make it clearer.

I do not believe you are able to understand.  I apologize for not being able to make it clearer.

I understand, you believe corruption has infiltrated our politics and should be eradicated, but you have no clue how to do it.  

21 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I understand, you believe corruption has infiltrated our politics and should be eradicated, but you have no clue how to do it.  

No.  That is incorrect also.

• Facepalm 1

22 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

And yet you believe the attempts at uncovering bribery in the highest office of the land is nonsense.  You are a enigma.

It is nonsense because, if it was there, there would have been evidence of the crime.  It doesn't take years to uncover a bribery scheme.  You need to first identify a policy that was impacted by the person accepting the bribe.  That should be easy peasy.  To the shock of nobody, there isn't an identifiable policy or decision.  Rudy was spending money on the ground in Ukraine looking for something while Trump was President.  He couldn't even pay someone to develop a working theory.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

It is nonsense because, if it was there, there would have been evidence of the crime.  It doesn't take years to uncover a bribery scheme.  You need to first identify a policy that was impacted by the person accepting the bribe.  That should be easy peasy.  To the shock of nobody, there isn't an identifiable policy or decision.  Rudy was spending money on the ground in Ukraine looking for something while Trump was President.  He couldn't even pay someone to develop a working theory.

If there was a direct correlation in broad daylight pointed out by half the nation, you would still be here to deny it. BLUE MAGA.

Nearly half of voters believe Biden broke law in regards to son Hunter: poll

https://www.axios.com/2023/09/21/joe-biden-illegal-hunter-business

Majority Of Americans Believe Allegations About Biden Family Corruption

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/poll-hunter-biden-joe-biden-corrupt_n_64fa0731e4b08305f88fbd47

Most Americans say Joe Biden was involved in Hunter’s business deals while VP: poll

https://nypost.com/2023/09/07/most-americans-say-joe-biden-was-involved-in-hunters-business-deals-while-vp-poll/

• Facepalm 2

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

If there was a direct correlation in broad daylight pointed out by half the nation, you would still be here to deny it. BLUE MAGA.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/poll-hunter-biden-joe-biden-corrupt_n_64fa0731e4b08305f88fbd47

Most Americans say Joe Biden was involved in Hunter’s business deals while VP: poll

https://nypost.com/2023/09/07/most-americans-say-joe-biden-was-involved-in-hunters-business-deals-while-vp-poll/

What some people believe and what evidence, or lack thereof, exists are two different things altogether.  I would also like for Biden not to run.  That has been my opinion since the day he was elected.  He had the opportunity to right the ship and then sail into the sunset and retire.

If my choice next year comes down to Biden or Trump, I will vote for Biden.  Trump has shown us all what a pathetic 4 years of chaos within his own White House looks like.  How many of his appointees have to warn against him ever being President again for that to sink in?

Edited by AU9377
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/23/2023 at 11:12 AM, DKW 86 said:

Please, please tell me that you do not believe opinion polls have anything to do with evidence in the legal world.

Do you actually see any value in these polls?

• Like 1