Interesting analysis on schism in gop

auburnatl1

14 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Not a blind attack and your clearest post I’ve seen. Almost a manifesto. I don’t agree with some of it, but do appreciate it.

33 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

See that wasn’t all that hard. Some of it would not relate but some decent proposals. Probably ones everyone would agree with. Well done ICHY. Wait…who are you and what have you done with ICHY?

In order to have a genuine discussion, I think it would be of value to discuss what greater equality will do for society, the government, business.

28 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

In order to have a genuine discussion, I think it would be of value to discuss what greater equality will do for society, the government, business.

Question. In your model (which I assume is a variation of Scandinavian), is  centralized gov the only broker (ie taxes, regulations, subsidy programs, ect) or can there be others? ie: individual voluntary, churches  ect (almost $500b, btw notice the largest donation states)

https://www.definefinancial.com/blog/charitable-giving-statistics/

22 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Question. In your model (which I assume is a variation of Scandinavian), is  centralized gov the only broker (ie taxes, regulations, subsidy programs, ect) or can there be others? ie: individual voluntary, churches  ect (almost $500b, btw notice the largest donation states)

https://www.definefinancial.com/blog/charitable-giving-statistics/

Of course not.  And,,, when you create greater equality,,, charity will become more effective as,,, more people will be able to give.  Still, government is our greatest collective and has the ability to do the most good.  Or, harm is the government is corrupted for the benefit of a few.