All Things Deion/Colorado Discussion

NCTiger1982

Just now, Never2Yield said:

27 - 10 TAMU.

Those in glass houses ...

He didn't watch that game, his tv was set for this game though 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, AU-24 said:

When did anyone on here say the score was any different?

You missed my point, or did you?

Not going to argue.

1 minute ago, AU-24 said:

You have a circus act out there with the gold chains, 1970’s ghetto sunglasses and sweatpants and you’re talking about someone’s confederate flag profile pic. Same old, same old.

Ghetto huh? I'm sure you say stuff like that all the time when you see black culture or style. And you compare that to a confederate flag huh? And I don't know what you are talking about as far as profile pics but you sound about how I pictured you ma'am. 

Black people play for Auburn as well. Guess what football would really suck without black people playing

• Like 2

Just now, cole256 said:

Ghetto huh? I'm sure you say stuff like that all the time when you see black culture or style. And you compare that to a confederate flag huh? And I don't know what you are talking about as far as profile pics but you sound about how I pictured you ma'am. 

Black people play for Auburn as well. Guess what football would really suck without black people playing

As it has been said to you before: when you see race in everything, you just might be the racist!

Check Super Bowl winning (both as a coach and player) Tony Dungy, if you want to see professionalism on the sidelines.

• Dislike 1

Just now, AU-24 said:

As it has been said to you before: when you see race in everything, you just might be the racist!

Check Super Bowl winning (both as a coach and player) Tony Dungy, if you want to see professionalism on the sidelines.

Dungey wore a gold chain moron and as far as race you literally called this man ghetto and then brought up the Confederate flag from no where and have the audacity to say that about race?

You are a clown you don't deserve responses from me. You're just the typical elderly Karen Auburn fan

• Like 1

On 9/17/2023 at 1:47 AM, AUght2win said:

Or maybe I just think their team isn’t any good and don’t want to crown their only two decent players Heisman and runner up? But hey the only possible way you could object to the media and fan worship is if you’re a “hater”, right?

We’ll touch base this time next weekend and see where you’ve got CU in your CFP rankings.

Bump. Colorado won’t make a bowl. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Come on man.

Don't you believe? 

He got the receipts.

Can you imagine this clown show (with receipts) in the SEC west? 😂

• Facepalm 1

Gotta have the right type of players on the o and d line. The difference between them and us nobody besides Auburn fans doubt once he get the players what it's going to be

As far as us why can't we complete a forward pass and it takes years on top of years to look competent

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Gotta have the right type of players on the o and d line. The difference between them and us nobody besides Auburn fans doubt once he get the players what it's going to be

As far as us why can't we complete a forward pass and it takes years on top of years to look competent

Really?

How do you block user posts/comments?

Edited by Never2Yield

1 minute ago, DAG said:

-33 yards..wow

They say hike and their d line is already there. They get a 3 rd and 24 they can just hand it off and the the first! 😂

Too small

• Like 1

Just now, AU-24 said:

Yes, the truth hurts.

No need to be an ass.

• Like 1

Just now, cole256 said:

Oh and their ghetto glasses and gold chains 😂😂😂😂

I have a feeling I know who said that but don't even want to give that person any attention.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

I have a feeling I know who said that but don't even want to give that person any attention.

You know. The person who doesn't see race of course

• Like 2