GAMEDAY!

aubiefifty

this one i think will be a challenge. i will be pulling for the mighty tigers with all the energy in my being! let me say i will always love my tigers win,lose, or draw. i have my lucky wristband and my lucky coffee cup. i will be hoo doin and voo doin to the football gods for this victory.i will not lie.........i want this win bad. real bad. not for hate of jim and company but because of my love for Auburn.And yes my Auburn love is a selfish love. but i have found Auburn most of the time will love me back. LET'S GET THIS ONE!

• Like 6

11:00pm game for me.  Going to be a long night.  Going to be dragging in church in the morning.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Happy game day!!! It’s nice not to feel anxious  over a game, because I’ve made up my mind that this is a growing and learning year.  

That’s not true.  I’ll be a mess during the game! 😂

HAPPY GAMEDAY, friends!!!! Let’s get this one!!!! :cheer:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, roe4christ said:

11:00pm game for me.  Going to be a long night.  Going to be dragging in church in the morning.

Maybe the Good Lord sees fit for us to win and for you to blow the doors off tomorrow with 20 conversions for Christ!!!!!!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, One Beer Drinkin Dude said:

First post on here! WDE baby!!!!!

Hope you are bringing us the good luck! Welcome to AUFamily! A great group of guys and gals (if you don’t read the game thread 😂). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

this one i think will be a challenge. i will be pulling for the mighty tigers with all the energy in my being! let me say i will always love my tigers win,lose, or draw. i have my lucky wristband and my lucky coffee cup. i will be hoo doin and voo doin to the football gods for this victory.i will not lie.........i want this win bad. real bad. not for hate of jim and company but because of my love for Auburn.And yes my Auburn love is a selfish love. but i have found Auburn most of the time will love me back. LET'S GET THIS ONE!

Get some incense burning as well...😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

Maybe the Good Lord sees fit for us to win and for you to blow the doors off tomorrow with 20 conversions for Christ!!!!!!  

Now that.......I could go for.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Man forgot to load up on the gummies to keep the anxiety down. I expect a close game and won’t  be for the faint at heart. War Eagle it’s game day peeps

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, roe4christ said:

Christ rested on the 7th. That’s all I’m saying lol.