Auburn at Texas A&M - Official Game Thread

Zeek

1 minute ago, tigers23 said:

We have more time of possession than they do. Find a new excuse

Yeah short field lol

Are you really focusing on the defense? Lol

Edited by Mkvl04

3 minutes ago, Tigger1985 said:

This game just shows our talent gap between us and other teams. It will take awhile to dig out of this hole 

This times 100. Quit thinking differently. I’m not sure Freeze will be given enough time vs how long this rebuild will take. It’s reality 

Again I am going to say this is terrible play calling on the offensive side of things and thats on the head coach...whoever is calling the offensive side of the ball should just go home and not come back....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mkvl04 said:

If Hugh not calling the plays, he might want to start. Also, Thorne is not it. Look elsewhere in the QB room

The QB is not even on the team yet in my opinion. I wasn’t for the HF hire either, as I consider him comparable to  GM. This game is way over and we are going to get run off of the field by at least four if not five more teams. He overhauled the roster, so there really isn’t a huge excuse as to why we should be worse than what we had with Harsin. This is all on the inept O. No wonder Bo Nix ran away. 

Just now, AUStew87 said:

Ha, this offense is off the field so quick I can’t even go get a plate of food and come back a see one play. 

That’s a blessing 

Everyone that called for Robby to start please come eat crow. 9 in the box, man on the outside and everyone running downhill on defense. 

• Like 3

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

How many 3 and outs have you seen?  What does that mean when the offense sputters like it does?  The defense comes right back on the field.  

As we continue this exchange, A&M keeps scoring as our D is getting worn out. But I was talking about the 1st drive after halftime.... pay attention.

Leading up to halftime, we had a sustained drive that led to a FG. Then, we kicked off. Then the D had 20 minutes of REST during halftime. Right after our dismal first drive of the 3rd Quarter, A&M got the ball back. Still with me? Our RESTED defense came in and got torched. A&M receivers were more wide open than they'd been all game. That is what I was commenting about....first drive of the 3rd Quarter. Of course, they're getting worse as the 2nd half goes on and our offense sputters. But that's not what I was commenting about.

• Like 1

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

This times 100. Quit thinking differently. I’m not sure Freeze will be given enough time vs how long this rebuild will take. It’s reality 

Who would replace him?  As bad as our team is, our hiring is worse.

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

As we continue this exchange, A&M keeps scoring as our D is getting worn out. But I was talking about the 1st drive after halftime.... pay attention.

Leading up to halftime, we had a sustained drive that led to a FG. Then, we kicked off. Then the D had 20 minutes of REST during halftime. Right after our dismal first drive of the 3rd Quarter, A&M got the ball back. Still with me? Our RESTED defense came in and got torched. A&M receivers were more wide open than they'd been all game. That is what I was commenting about....first drive of the 3rd Quarter. Of course, they're getting worse as the 2nd half goes on and our offense sputters. But that's not what I was commenting about.

I’m not reading your paragraphs sorry. 

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Not ready to fire Freeze (yet), but we really gotta give that guy props for how ready his team has looked (at least on O)..,with an entirely new roster. We have about 1/3-1/2 of our guys from last year and we look like a train wreck on O

Hey man I’m only doing this cause I called all of this. Probably crappy on my part but it’s tough not to say I told you so. 

• Like 1