Auburn at Texas A&M - Official Game Thread

Zeek

7 minutes ago, Tigger1985 said:

Your hands look like a woman’s. Congratulations 😂

I’m a hand model.  🤣  Had to travel into Vols territory to propose though.  Need to convert her into an Auburn fan

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

So it’s the new guy’s fault you have been butthurt for years?

I'm not sure what your even saying, I just would like to have competitive team on the field, our defense is playing well but our offense which has been an issue for years looks no better, and the play calling and coaching has been IMHO poor...you can say whatever you want but if you think CF has been calling a stellar game plan then so be it, but again IMHO he has made no adjustments from the first few games, he has shown nothing so far to me...

6 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Yes he did and you'd have to be an abject idiot to this otherwise.  And Harsin only made things worse by the time Freeze took over.

Harsin inherited the absolute worst OL in Auburn history.  One legit RB no WRs. Gus left a mess on offense. Gus dismantled auburn football. 

• Haha 1

Just now, DAG said:

If Hugh Freeze is really not calling plays then after this game he really needs to re-evalaute stuff.

Well he said he's not going to and I don't think he does

Just now, difball said:

Holding and false starts - that would be a good place to start and fix

Well. No fix for holding other than hiring better refs.

4 minutes ago, jetermary said:

Yeah because Thorne is lightyears ahead of Nix.

Has nothing to do with that, I wish him luck etc...he is not playing for AU any longer...it is what it is...

Just now, KillenTime said:

Harsin inherited the absolute worst OL in Auburn history.  One legit RB no WRs. Gus left a mess on offense. Gus dismantled auburn football. 

And Harsin made it even worse.  Especially running off Bo Nix.

• Like 3