Auburn at Texas A&M - Official Game Thread

Zeek

3 minutes ago, Didba said:

I love being right and damn sure I was. 

I know you disagree and this will sound clique, but I still don’t think Sanders is a good fit for Auburn.  I know everyone is high on him right now and he has earned it so far this year.  So I’m not discounting him or want him to fail at Colorado.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, WarrrEagleHey said:

I'd hate to be married to you.

lol throwing personal insults like a petulant child

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

After Georgia murders us, I just want to see Hank and Holden for the rest of the season tbh 

Funny part is, if we had a pulse on offense, UGA and Bama both look beatable and of course the year they do we have one of our worst teams ever.  

• Like 2

HG did NOT see the same pass rush as the others. He was, however, not skeert to throw the 50/50 ball!

Edited by CCTAU

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Funny part is, if we had a pulse on offense, UGA and Bama both look beatable and of course the year they do we have one of our worst teams ever.  

Exactly. It’s not completely doom and gloom 

4 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Remember at the beginning of the season we knew this was a rebuilding year.  We were also expected to finish near the bottom of the SEC.

Saying that I thought we would win this and that our OL has really disappointed me today.  Is it time to freak out though?  I don’t think so.  We are so low on talent right now it’s going to take some time to build back up.  

First, congrats! Second, I’m new here and you seem even keeled so don’t get upset when I say this but…”its going to take some time to build back up” sounds like exactly what I’ve heard about Auburn football for several years now. Feels like we never get “there”…wherever “there “ is 🤷‍♂️

Just tiresome wasting season after season “rebuilding”  😥

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, e808 said:

The sad part is there have been opportunities. The setbacks have been penalties, poor qb play and bad play calling 

This exactly. This game was winnable 

Just now, abw0004 said:

I know you disagree and this will sound clique, but I still don’t think Sanders is a good fit for Auburn.  I know everyone is high on him right now and he has earned it so far this year.  So I’m not discounting him or want him to fail at Colorado.

It’s all good, you and I always had good discussion over this. I know your perspective on it. 

• Like 1

Just now, e808 said:

The sad part is there have been opportunities. The setbacks have been penalties, poor qb play and bad play calling 

Yeah. We had our chances. Just didn’t get it done. Overthrowing streaking receivers who are wide open is just bad. 

Just now, Tigerfinz said:

Tough loss

Unless things change drastically,for the better, will be the first of many this season.

Just now, e808 said:

All the qualities of a poorly coached team. This one is on HF.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, keesler said:

It couldn’t have taken too much to “run off’ Bo Nix. My Lord, this team is a flipping mess from one end to the other on offense. Bo & Pat had to know Bo would’ve never had good enough coaching OR supporting cast that could help him move forward and excel in his career.  Bo leaving for Oregon was a perfect business decision.  There’s no way Bo or any of his family look back with an ounce of regret for taking care of himself and his career.

Nothing I said was a slight at Bo for leaving the Harsin dumpster fire.  I'm just pointing out that Harsin inherited a very good QB with the potential to be a star and shat it away.  Freeze has inherited nothing close to that.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Never2Yield said:

Unless things change drastically,for the better, will be the first of many this season.

You are correct